• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demonically Human (_Lovely_ & Shadow)

_Lovely_

Demon-Woman-66806.jpg

Zina, 21 (in Human years)

The Demoness was a bit of a rogue Demon in the Demon World. If such a thing was possible. She had been captured in the Human World. Zina didn't interact, but enjoyed watching them. The children especially. The Demons hated Zina, and she knew that much. She said nothing as the Demons carried her towards a Castle in which Zina recognized. In fact, she had escaped from their under a different Demon Lord. Zina knew the Castle was under a different Demon Lord.

The girl's pale body was striking against her black clothing. The Demoness struggled against the Demon's, quite literally carrying Zina into the Castle and heading towards the throne room. "Let...Me...Go...!" She hissed, her long black hair a mess from her struggling.

"Silence." One of the Demon's growled in her ear. "Your Lordship. She is here for you." The Demon carrying her quite roughly plopped Zina to the stone floor. The Demon's held their long blades at Zina, making sure she didn't try anything funny.

Glowering, Zina picked herself up, looking very different from the Demon Lord himself and the lower Demons. Because Zina was half Human, Zina was the lowest of the Demon ranks. She wore t-shirt and jeans, just like an every-day-Human. Her long raven hair rolled in waves past her shoulders. But her eyes...Black where they should be white, and sported blood-red-irises. Which currently glared up at the latest Demon Lord.

Belladonna, 26 (in human years)

Belladonna tapped her fingers, looking at the demon. "You may go." She'd command the others, watching the female. The demons nodded, slipping out of the room in silence. Her golden eyes narrowed, and she'd stand, walking over, heels clacking, to crouch in front of her.

"So you're the gift they promised me?" She'd ask, cupping her chin in a firm grasp. "You are quite pretty for someone who's half human, but I'll give you a pass." Letting her go, she'd stand, stepping back. "Get up." She ordered, lips pursing into a fine line.

Truth be told, she hadn't believed them when they told her she was getting a gift, let alone a half human. Though she would give her a pass if only for her looks. "So, pet. What's your name? If I am to be your 'owner' of sorts, I must know."

"Get off me." She demanded, trying to push the Demoness' hand away from her chin. A frustrated huff of breath escaped from Zina as the young Demon Girl straightened out her clothing and her long, raven hair. "My name is Zina." She told the Demoness. Most every Demon and or Demoness of high and low ranking has heard of Zina. For she was the only half and half there was. Many have tried to erase the Human half out of Zina, but have always failed. "And I am no pet." She hissed, glaring up at the Demoness.

She'd smirk, eyes glinting. "Well Zina, I'll have you know that I don't take like bitchy people, so I recommend you don't become one of those, as they are annoying and I've been known to dispose of them in the most gruesome ways." She paused, lips pursing. "And from now on you are a pet. And as a pet, you are to do what I tell you or there will be punishments, and I can assure you that you won't like the punishments I have in mind."

The young Demon Girl was silent as she was grimly reminded about the Demoness' power. But Zina didn't wish to give up her Human half. She rather disliked Demons and the Demon part of her.

"If you're trying to knock the Human out of me, you won't." She told the Demoness. After all, no other Demon have been able to succeed with her. Zina dusted herself off, letting out a huff of breath, narrowing her black and red eyes the Demoness. Besides, she has escaped this Castle before.

She would snort, shaking her head. "Do you really think I'd waste my time trying to get rid of your human half? Of no other demon has ever succeeded with disposing of it, then why should I try?"

The demoness grew quiet, waiting for the girl to make a snappy retort, something that would piss her off. If she was being honest, and she was, she would rather allow her pet to keep her other half, no matter how revolting, as she'd rather spend her time doing other acts.

At those words, Zina paused. A bit...Surprised. No one has said that to her before. But then, a suspicious look came onto Zina's face, and she frowned a bit. Was this a trick of some kind? She could see that the Demoness despised her Human half. No surprise there. Zina remained silent this time. Attempting gauge the Demoness. Clearly things would be different with this Demoness. Finally Zina closed her eyes and let out a long, deep breath before opening her eyes again.

"Just what is your plan for me then?" She wondered, her voice weary as she wondered.

"My plan? Well, I had a few ideas, but I'd like to keep them private." She'd pause, pursing her lips, before continuing. "And as you were a gift, no one is going to touch you, except me, understood?"

She stepped back, allowing the other demon room. "And one other thing, Zina, I'd like to remind you that if you go to do something with someone else, they will be killed and you will be punished by a week in the dungeons, and trust me, no one likes those."

It took Zina several long moments for these words to sink in. No one...? Suddenly Zina felt very alone. This Demoness was deffinetly different. At the small lecture of rules, Zina suddsnly didn't feel so rebelious. And just what were these highly secretive plans? Something just didn't sit right with the Demon Girl. Feeling a range of emotions, Zina took a small, half step away from the Demoness. For the first time in what felt like forever, Zina felt a bit of fear.

"Scared are we? That's not a trait befitting of a demon." She watched the Demon Girl through narrowed golden eyes. Perhaps shehad struck a nerve as she was hoping to, and if that was the case, she felt strangly proud of herself. Putting fear in the hearts of her subjects was one thing she delighted in, making them notice for once that she wasn't a force that could be taken down as easily as they thought.

"I don't need you to tell me that." She snapped finally. Zina felt a bit frustrated. She still felt this was somehow a ploy to try and discard her of her Human side. She just wasn't sure how it all tied together yet. "What are you going to do to me in the mean time?" She wondered, her voice hestitant.

“Whatever I damn well please.” She’d mutter, walking back to her throne. Plopping down, she’d stare at Zina, golden eyes narrowing. ”And don’t you dare assume I’m going to discard you human form, because it suites you.”

Why would Zina assume that? The demon girl blinked. Still trying to digest and process all of this information. A long deep breath could be heard from Zina. This Demoness was strage. As much as she hated Zina's Human half, she wasn't going to try and turn Zina full demon? Something just didn't fit.

"You're...Letting me keep my human half..." Zina paused, looking up at the demoness with confused black and red eyes. "I don't understand...I mean...You hate it like all other demons..." She trailed off as she tried to understand.

Belladonna smirked at the demon girls confusion, her golden eyes glinting. "As much as I may hate it, and I really do hate it. I'd rather not spend several hours of my day just trying to figure out a way to rip it from your body. It be so much time wasted that could be spent on anything else and I really don't have the paitence nor time to do that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back