• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demonic Academia

zigzaglin

Demonic Academia
(A Demon x daydream school rp)

2f78f04c9409ba967f4c65b79634f66b.jpg

-~-x-~-
In the modern time where man and supernatural walk hand in hand, the use of magic is outlawed without a license to practice it. To get such a license one must go to the many schools of magic to study and learn how to harness it. There are many ways to learn how but in one such school the way it is learned is to summon a angel companion that will help them throughout the school year to harness spells, summonsing, potion work, and incantations. Throughout the history of the school nothing went wrong. Until this year when one such student messes up and instead a angel companion he summons a demon.
-~-x-~-

1707324623975.png
-Name-
Vistrius Vidya Shawl
-Age-
2000-ish (appears 25)
-Race-
Demon
-Sexuality-
Pansexual
-Bio-
Vidya has been a demon for as long as she can remember, wandering the seven layers of hell with a relative smile. It isn't always torture and pain, at least for her. Vidya, like most, would be assigned to torture and punish those, but she would also be allowed to make crossroad deals. Vidya has not spent much time roaming the surface with the other creatures, but she didn't think she was missing much.

422959313_1072863497354894_4057431214345401925_n.jpg348370915_3404270593157665_3710268333196691648_n.jpg

-Name-
Nisha Cloudnine
-Age-
300 (but looks to be 25)
-Race-
Daydream
-Sexuality-
Bisexual
-Bio-
Nisha comes from long line of esteemed dream bringers and dream meaning counselors. In order to chase the dream that his family made him case he goes to school. But he doesent want to be any of that. A gentle soul that would rather be in a green house with plants or in the company of animals.​

Nisha didnt want any of this...as he sat there in the assembly hall listening to each teacher introduce themselves and give out their speeches about things he didnt care about. His family was the cloudnine family, in the right circles it held weight as one of the best in dream counseling and dream giving practice family in the region. Since he was part of said family he was expected to pick up the mantle of this generation spanning work. But Nisha didnt want it he didnt want to sit in office like a shrink and tell people about their dream meanings...he didnt want to go to strange people's houses and give them dreams. He wanted to take care of plants and animals and just be happy and free from the burden that was placed on his shoulders since he was young. But here he was unable to fight against the will of his parents for the fear of letting them down. Once all the teachers and the principle were done talking the head of the class this year the one who had the best entrance exams was called up for a speech and he groaned quietly, would this ever end? He fought sleep for the remander of the assembly.

When it was finished they were dismissed for the rest of the day for free time which he used to explore the grounds and find his classes. Lots of the students excitedly ran this way and that not believing that they got into the school. He kept away from it all,he went to the town close by and looked at all the shops then back to school to his dorm. His parents paid extra for a dorm room for himself which was the only godsend in this school. The shared rooms were big sure but he didnt need a huge space to be happy. The rest of the night he relaxed and unpacked the rest of his stuff he brought from home. He stared at the empty bed on the opposite side of his room the angel would be sleeping there at the end of the month. the one who will guide him in all matter of magic.

The following two weeks of school was intros, rules, and curriculum go over of what to expect for that semester. He had Summoning, potion work, lunch, herbology, and charms. Everyone had summoning cause it was the core class of the school, Everyone at the end of the month would be summoning their angel counterpart. It was the first test and a test you could only try for once otherwise you are switched to normal classes like math and geography. He like everyone else didnt want that...he already went through that hell all through grade school. So he studied hard and tried to get the word pronunciations right as well.He found it to be the hard part of the whole thing.

Then the day came...everyone had nervous jitters and rightfully so, this was the first test to see if you got a license or not. The circle infront to the room was being used as a guide. The students must go up, draw their circle, place thier items for summoning, and then say the words. The student would be tested on a veriety of things, first and formost if they were ablr to summon an angel or not, another is how well you drew the circle, and how well you said the words. One by one the class went up and summoned, Some were able to summon thier angels while some were not. Soon however it was his turn. WHen he was called his head popped up from his book he was still trying to get the words down but his mouth and tongue fought with them. He cleared nodded and came up to the front of the class.

Looking at the circle guide he sighed and began to use the chalk he was given, drawing carefully as he could with the white chalk, he then placed the items he was given down in the correct places. Standing he took a deep breath and let it out slow, the class silent as he took his place opening up the book to the page reading the incantation in his mind twice. He could do this....clearing his throat he began to recite the words. "O corne tenebrosa mihi semper tam clara venito. Ad te voco, ut ritus contractus communicet." He really tried his best the teacher looked at him funny when he did and he knew he said it wrong.

"I-Im sorry uh let me try that a--" But he didnt get the words out. There came a wind in the classroom that made paper flutter the wind then centralized in the circle making the items skitter back. There came a sound like glass cracking a portal much like a angel started to form. But there was something different about this one, it began to crack and open wider in a sinister purple glow, electricity of the selfsame color sparked from it. Then what stepped forth made the teacher gasp and quickly yell to get back pulling Nisha farther away as she stared in horror. The class stared as well at the being and at Nisha as well as they huddled at the back of the classroom as per the teachers orders.

It was hard to imagine what life would be like this day. Every other day was more or less the same. Demons didn’t require sleep, but Vistrius enjoyed the feeling of it. It was as close to death as she could get. Darkness overcame her and no dream dared visited her. But the stillness. The illusion of true peace was something that was hard to replicate without pure magic. The sun and moon don’t cycle in the underworld but there were various clocks available to keep everyone aware of what time it was along the surface. Vistrius would wake up-or as close to it as possible- and enjoy another moment in Hell. The double suns high in the sky reminding every one of their place in this universe and this demon couldn’t help, but smile.

Though she was not the most powerful demon or even the most popular, she was something to be feared. Her proclivity for mischief and her lust for agony were something to be admired. Frequently given the charge to punish the worst of souls for all eternity and provide the worst crossroad deals possible. Bad luck followed her around and she happily passed it on to the creatures that dealt with her. Most of her life was spent below the surface and Vistrius had no desire to be on the surface. There was nothing up there that she couldn’t do down here. And if this day was like every other day, she would have loved it all the same.

But a crack split in the ground beneath her feet, emitting a purple hue. Electricity cackled as the crack grew into a wide circle, encasing her inside. Symbols began to shine and as she attempted to jump out, she crashed into a barrier that she could barely see. Her own magic powerless to stop the spell that was in motion and before anyone could even notice she was gone, she appeared before a scared group of individuals. The smell of fear couldn’t help but bring a smile to her face, but it quickly faded as words and symbols flashed within her head.

It was hard to make out but she was aware that her kidnapping was actually a summons. Specifically for an individual named Nisha Cloudnine. A list of rules and regulations ran through her mind that she barely listened too but an image of her summoner was clear as day. Her eyes found his among the crowd and another smile formed on her face.

“You must like to have fun, if you brought lil ole me here.”

Her hands straightened out her clothing and she took a step out of the circle towards Nisha, who was unfortunately being protected by someone.

“Now are you going to make me come over there and get you or..?” She tested, feeling rather bloodthirsty for being interrupted of her normal tormenting day.

Nisha didnt know what was wrong he did it he summoned an angel right? But by the fright of the teacher maybe something was wrong? Growing up he never listed to the ramblings of his parents about the supernatural world cause it never interested him. So all of this was new to him. The teacher tensed when Vidya stepped closer glaring her way "S-stay back vile demon! Im warning you!" This is when Nisha knew the error of his ways. Oh so he summoned a demon? the exact opposite of what he was trying to summon. But he was rather calm for summoning a demon. Watching her closely before he acted on curiosity. He ducked under the teachers arm and evaded their attempt to pull him back "Nisha no!" But he wasent listening.

He was with reaching distance of the demon now the teacher nor anyone else dared to try and get him. He blinked as he looked at her up and down before he blurted out "You look so normal for being a demon..." The teacher's mouth fell open as what he said. Nisha wasent scared like the rest of the class for some reason. He tilted his head as he looked at her and then back to the teacher "So it might not be a angel but i passed right? I did summon a thing...." He spoke to them making them sputter and glare "Absolutely not! We are sending It back right now!" Nisha frowned "It? It is a lady unless you are blind." he spoke before turning to Vidya "Nice to meet you Im Nisha...and you?

Vistrius continued to glare at the older person who called her vile. Cruel. Vicious. Beautiful. But vile? A snap of her fingers would have easily handled that creature, but another flash of words and symbols flashed through her mind. Seems like her magic is limited as a summoned creature. She would need to sit and determine the severity of that later. At this moment, she knows that utilizing magic to harm someone is going to be impossible without explicit permission from her summoner who happened to be inching closer towards her. There was an overwhelming lack of fear in him and that added to her curiosity about him and why she had been summoned.

The demon allowed Nisha to examine her though the older adult was starting to test her patience. "Insult me again and you will lose your tongue." She said sharply, meaning every word. Her attention returned to the summoner. "You can call me Vidya." Her true name in the hands of anyone other than the king of hell was dangerous. It was how you held power over them. And despite the summoning rules being flashed into her mind, she would not allow anyone to have any other power over her. It was then that she processed what Nisha was supposed to have brought to this world. "An angel? What do you need with them? All they do is judge, prosecute, and pretend they are better than the rest of us." She stated, crossing her arms.

Angels, unfortunately, have good PR. They could be just as ruthless and reckless as demons, the only difference is that it is masquerading as righteousness. But on the battlefield, they were brutal. There was no room for negotiation or compromise. A wicked smile came to Vidya's face. "I'm more fun anyway."

The teacher shut up after being told they would loose their tongue Nisha blinked when Vidya asked why they needed an angel and he shrugged "This is a school, were supposed to summon an angel to help us with learning magic." He informed her of the why. The teacher frowned "Why is why we need to sent it---her back now....we wanted an angel not a demon." Nisha sighed getting tired of this "No....Im keeping her...Shes staying." The teacher sputtered once again "Nisha you cant be serious?!" Nisha nodded not looking back "I am...me and her will learn magic together. Plus there is nothing in the rules that say i cant use a demon."

Whether or not this was a good or bad idea he didnt care, he decided this was the first step to do what he wanted. What he wanted to do with his life. It was a sign for him and he would take even if there was repercussions that he wasent aware of just yet. He looked to Vidya "Would you like to help me Vidya? It could be fun." he spoke to her hearing the teacher huff "Im going to get the principle!" ushering out the remaining kids and telling them not to go into the classroom.

Vidya wasn't some pet. No one was going to decide where and when she couldn't go. More importantly, she didn't belong to anyone. Had anyone else claimed, her hand would have already been around their neck. But another series of flashes and words entered her mind. Summoned creatures can't harm their summoner. No matter what. Despite how she was feeling, Nisha was safe in her presence. Safer than everyone else in the room at least.

Silence befell the room as she and her summoner were left alone. Vidya was being given the option to stay. Stay on the surface for an unknown amount of time. Help some random individual learn magic while everyone will be learning magic from an angel. The idea of coming into contact with other angels and potentially causing them distress was tempting. Vidya allowed the silence to drag on before she held out both of her hands. Golden papers appeared in her right hand and a quill in her left. This was the only way she knew how to ensure it was truly fun. "Sign this and we can have all the fun you want."

Her usual contracts involved collecting a soul after several years, but this was a special occasion. The contract laid out that Vidya would help Nisha learn magic through his time at school to the best of her ability. It also, however, added that Nisha was the only person allowed to send her back to hell without explicit permission from the demon. She did not want some random angel or other creature to try and banish her before she was good and ready. "Make it quick or I might disappear." She teased, half-joking. Depending on the principal, they may just send her back without hesitation.

Nisha was quiet as the teacher had left leaving him alone with Vidya he didnt understand what the problem was, he summoned a being sure it was supposed to be a angel but what of it. Angels sounded like they were strict and preachy, two things he didnt like anyway. But then the demon held out her hands golden items appeared and he stared at them so he just had to sign. He grabbed the contract first and he looked at it suspiciously he began to read the contents making sure that he liked the terms himself. Nothing stated that his soul would be taken which was nice he needed that anyway. He grabbed the quill when all seemed in order and was about to sign when someone spoke up.

"Not just yet young man..." The principle stood there in the doorway and sighed "You got yourself into a rather interesting predicament huh?" Nisha blinked contract in hand glancing to Vidya and back at him "Uh i guess so sir." he spoke to the principle Who looked at them both not in disgust or fright like the teacher had. He strolled in calmly which the teacher behind him did not seeming to blush in anger but she kept her mouth shut. When he got to them he stood there silently for a mere moment " Vidya i presume? I want to extend my apology to you if my staff may have acted rude to you." He nodded before he nodded to the contract " I presume that is your contract you made for Nisha Cloudnine? I hope you dont wish to take his soul do you?" He asked politely to her. "We like to keep our students safe on campus you see." he spoke to Vidya without fear.

Everything was going to be in order as soon as Nisha signed. Then they were going to leave. Vidya did not want to be anywhere she wasn't wanted. And she could not guarantee that she wouldn't kill the next being that attempted to insult her or threaten to be rid of her. However, it was interrupted by another individual whom she assumed was the principal. Vidya quietly swore under her breath. Unless Nisha was naturally stubborn and did the opposite of anything authority figures told him, she was going to get sent back to Hell. But as the principal spoke, Vidya quickly realized that he held no fear as Nisha did.

"Oooh, I love a man in charge." She said flirtatiously toward the principal who was speaking directly to her and was within arms reach. Vidya was not used to the lack of fear in others, but it was a relatively enjoyable feeling. "Luckily for Nisha, I'm not allowed to harm him in any way since he is my summoner." She admitted, crossing her arms again signaling that she wasn't going to accept the contract without it being signed. "As for his soul..." She hesitated, glancing at Nisha before refocusing on the principal. "It's safe. Though I won't stop him if he wants to give it to me." She added in the end.

"And you'll just have to trust me. Only Nisha and I can see the words on the contract." It was an added level of magic to prevent people from sending contracts to lawyers or having them vetted by another person. Usually, the contracts are thicker with secret provisions and clauses, but in this case, it was one sheet of paper. Vidya wanted to assure her time on the surface since she was brought here against her will. She refrained from saying anything else about any other students or teachers since she was free to harm them without the use of magic. That would be easy enough.

The Principle cleared his throat being flirted with but that was all she got from him on the subject. He nodded gently at her words "I believe you. While we dont usually employ demons cause angels dont require contracts but ill make an acception. It isnt stated in the rules that it has to be a summoned angel it could be a magical camel and we would have to accept it." He laughed softly before nodding. He then looked to Nisha "I have no problems with this one young man. You passed the test and are admitted into the Magic course. You may take Vidya to your dorm like the others." He then looked serious "But there will be no death here. If something happens you are to come to me understand?" Nisha sighed softly and nodded "Yes sir." The Principle nodded before he patted him on the back "Right enjoy your time here Vidya I know you do not need it but if anything should happen then come see me as well." He then turned and walked out the classroom past the fuming teacher.

Nisha sighed softly and looked to the contract again before he read through it again and then with the quill he signed it with a practiced penmanship, sealing his fate till the end of the school year. Giving both back he then looked at her "welp here is to a good year yeah?" he spoke with optimism. He stood there a tad awkwardly for a moment before perking "The dorm...right. uh If you would follow me ill show you the dorms." He spoke gently before turning and walking off the teacher and the students inching back as they both walked out of the classroom.

As Nisha walked he pointed out where things were on the way trying to be nice, he wasent sure if Vidya could go off on her own but just in case that she could he gave her the gist of where everything was at. Soon they were at the dorms and he walked in and up the stairs ignoring all the looks and whispers and then he unlocked his door and walked in. The room was half decorated in plants, the other had a couple posters here and there. The bed was just a nest of blankets and pillows, he stood aside so Vidya could step in he then blushed slightly and tangled his fingers "Sorry about the plants I think i took too much from home." he tried to explain.

Vidya was allowed to stay by the grace of the principal. She was rather relieved that she didn't have to fight her way to stay on the surface. This was easier and less bloody for everyone involved. She did note, however, the specific rule of 'No Death'. It was directed at Nisha, but she knew that it was really for her. The demon refrained from answering as she did not like to make promises to anyone without a contract. "I'll keep that in mind." She added, smiling at the Principal before waving at him as he left the room. She then provided a toothy smile towards the angry teacher, fangs glistening as Vidya accepted the contract back from Nisha.

She quickly glanced over it and made sure that it was signed in the right spot before the golden paper and quill disappeared in thin air. "Definitely going to be a fun year." Vidya followed after him as he led her through the campus. It was bigger than she had imagined. Though she could have probably made her way around without his assistance, she did appreciate the mini tour. Especially because it allowed her to gauge the kind of creatures that attended this creature. She could hear the whispers and feel the stares, but she didn't falter in step. Vidya instead would smile, wink, and even wave making sure that everyone else was just as uncomfortable as they were making Nisha feel. It was then that she realized that she could feel Nisha's feelings.

The dorm was smaller than her own in hell, but it was cozy enough. Though half the room resembled a garden. She moved and plopped down on the bed, settling into how soft it was. "Never apologize for anything that makes you happy. If you learn nothing else, that is mandatory." She stated simply. "Now where am I supposed to sleep?" She asked, recognizing there was only one bed. "We can share, but I don't keep my hands to myself." She added flirtatiously. "While you are thinking about that, tell me more about yourself. The summons doesn't share enough information about you."

Nisha blinked at her when she spoke to never apologize if it makes you happy he thought on those words for a moment until the bed was brought up he thrn blinked “oh they bring beds into the dorms who passed. So it should be sometime today.”he informed and shrugged slightly “i guess they dont want extra beds lying around when no one is needed them.” He began to look at his plants to busy himself and to distract himself a little. When she asked to tell her about himself he blinked and then blushed lightly “ah…well…hmm…” he thought on it for a moment before he sighed “well you know my name im a daydream…if you dont know what that is its a horse like being that brings dreams to people. In the past we used to just do it when we wanted but because of the regulations and stuff in place you have to have a license to do so. I can make people dream, transform into a horse, i always smell like vanilla ice cream, oh and i can use telepathy in my human and horse form. ” He seemed to be a bit bored about it but he spoke anyway “my family cloudnine are all counselors of dreams and dream makers…in some circles they are the best in the buisness.” He hummed “what else… i like plants if that wasent evident…i like my nest—er bed covered in blankets and pillows its comfy. Love food.” He shrugged “and thats it really it. At least i can think of.” He tilted his head at Vidya “what about you? What do you do? What can you do? Likes and dislikes??”

They talked for what seems like forever until there came a knock on the door. Nisha walked over to the door and there stood the matenence was there. “Bed delivery?” He spoke and nisha nodded “yeah in here…” he helped with the bed and set it up. He then brought in bedding as well and Nisha helped with that. The guy staying clear of Vidya once he was done he quickly walked out saying his good byes. Once he was gone Nisha tested the bed out and hummed “It could be more comfortable…” he then got up and went to the closet and began to take out extra bedding and a foam mattress pad.

Vidya was grateful that she would be getting her own bed. Though the idea of sharing a bed and possibly making Nisha uncomfortable and blush like crazy was tempting, she liked having her own space. It was already going to be difficult to get used to sharing a room with someone let alone a bed. She listened as he started to explain who he was. A dream horse. Vidya has never heard of the Cloudnine family, but exploiting your power for money is something the demon could get behind. However, she did not enjoy the idea of getting dreams. She hadn't had a dream in over 2000 years and she was perfectly content with that idea. Once he finished, the question was flipped on her. Vidya thought for a moment before deciding to answer. "I won't explain my job as it would give you nightmares." She stated, deciding to keep the fact that she is Hell's Elite Torturer to herself.

"But, I am over 2000 years old. I lost count of the actual number." After a while it just becomes to much for demons to keep track of. Eventually, she will told that she is 3000 by the leader of Hell and then she will lose track of the number again. "I can speak multiple ancient languages. Greek, Latin, Arabic. Divine language, which is what angels and demons use to communicate is my preferred, but that would break everyone else's eardrums." She took another moment to think about what else to share about herself. "I don't need sleep, to eat, or anything of those things. But I enjoy them. I love sweets, especially candies. I can teleport, I can place curses on people, and more importantly, I hate Angels."

After her little explanation about herself, the bed was being delivered. The man delivering it, avoided the demon as if his life depended on it. Nisha started putting together her bedding which prompted Vidya to get up and help. "Now. Things you need to know about the summons." She said, remembering the various flashes and words that had come to her. "Most of my magic is locked away. I can't be away from you for long, though I am not sure how long. Using my magic to harm anyone is forbidden unless you let me. You are the only one allowed to send me back. Also, I can feel your feelings which was interesting as we were walking through the campus."

Nisha pondered on what Vidya told him about her and her powers, a lot of things to think on and a lot of things left unanswered but that was okay he didnt expect her to give him a whole run down like he did. He pulled out some pillows as well that were soft the same for blankets and began to lay them out on the bed for her, same for the foam mattress pad he wasent using. He looked at it and nodded at it giving it approval. But then she spoke about the rules of the summon, he nodded softly to her but then blinked at her when she said she could feel his feelings. Oh great....at least she couldent read minds....or could she and she didnt tell him? He tried not to panic at that thought and stay calm and took a deep breath and let it out and looked to her "Odd but alright...ill try to not bash you with so many feelings? If that is possible." He cleared his throat "Anyways it kinda sounds like the angels...thier powers are diminished too, and have to stay by their summoner as well at all times..." He shrugged "i hope you dont mind going to school then."

He then nodded "well your bed is done it should be more comfortable for you now...the mattresses they provide are not exactly top of the line." He plopped down on his side "You get to decorate your side of the room as you see fit as long as the walls dont get painted i was told." He spoke as he played with is hair a little. He was quiet for a moment before he looked to Vidya "So what kind of candies do you like? We have the rest of the day off until tomorrow we could go to the store and get some snacks? or are you tired from the summoning? Do you get tired from being summoned?" He asked curiously.

Vidya did mind attending school. She probably knew more than what the teachers could provide. Even more so, she would be subjected to the presence of angels and judgemental students. She could think of a thousand things she would rather be doing them. Most of them involve her needing to return to hell to do. She would have to figure out a way to lemonade out of these lemons. Step one was to figure out how strict the summoning rules were. If she could tolerate being away from Nisha while he was learning then she could explore on her own. Of course, she would hold up her end of the deal to teach him magic whenever he wasn't stuck in a classroom. But this test would have to start tomorrow.

Her bed was finally done and she plopped down onto it. It was softer than she had expected, but she was happy about that. She may not need sleep, but she wanted to be comfortable while she pretended to. "I don't get tired. I don't even need sleep." She assured Nisha. The last thing she needed was him fawning over her nonexistent physiological needs. "But let's get snacks. I want to go out and see the city I have been brought to." Vidya said standing back up. "Oh, and I prefer lollipops."

Nisha hummed and nodded and stretched slowly "Alright then. Lets go. Dont get too excited though its not very big." But it was big enough to go to to kill time at the very least. He made sure he had his keys and wallet so they could get snacks and candy. Opening up the door and walking out thankfully it was empty the others probably either sleeping, getting to know their angel instructors, or figuring out a way to tell their parents they faild to summon and had to take regular courses now. But that didnt matter what mattered was killing time. Walking down the stairs and passes the common room the talking all hushed once the two of them were seen. Nisha ignored it or at least try to...so this was how it was going to be? It was okay he didnt need any friends...he was here to get his license and then go home. Maybe finally stand up to his parents about wanting to do his own thing? Did he have the courage or resolve to do so?

They slowly made their way off the campus and down the road a little ways, Nisha was quiet as he walked hands shoved in his pockets as he stared at their two shadows. Without looking up he hummed "Your....rather human looking for a demon." he made the observation finally "Do you have a second form or not so much...? Cause when i picture a demon i picture well you know the usual...horns, a tail...sharp teeth." He tiled his head still watched their shadows "Or is it another thing where if i see it ill be so frightened ill have a heat attack on the spot and die?" he joked as he walked.

It was hard not to be excited. Vidya could explore the surface after several millennia of being under it. Even if the town were small, it would not make this adventure any less fun. What added to the level of fun was that she could get as many sweets as she wanted. Real food and candies were challenging to obtain in Hell. She would exchange favors and large amounts of coins to feed her habit. Though she was unsure about the cost of candy in this world, the money would not come from her. Though for Nisha's sake, she would attempt not to bankrupt him. Vidya followed him out of the dorms and out onto the streets. Her eyes were wide as she took in her immediate surroundings.

However, she was distracted by Nisha's comments and questions regarding her form. Vidya couldn't help but laugh at his joke. "No. Only angels have that issue. Though, less of a heart attack and more like brain explosion." Vidya did not take the time to examine her form honestly, but she liked what she had seen. "I don't have sharp teeth. But horns, tail, red skin..." The skin colors ranged among them all. Some had black and blue, but she happened to be the red-skinned type. "With some of my magic suppressed, I think this form is my temporary new form," Vidya explained, unsure if that was truly how it worked. "But feel free to gaze upon this new form of mine as much as you like." She added with a flirtatious smile.

Nisha listened to her and thought about it trying to picture her in the other form. Not as scary as he thought but still it probably would give a angel a fright if they saw her. But the daydream wondered if he would. Hes seen nightmares before the dark counterpart to his light and he thought they were a bit unnerving to say the least. She then flirted about her new form and he blushed a little and huffed softly "Quit teasing." But he didnt push her to stop any further, he wouldent say it but it was nice to have someone that he could talk to and joke about with.

They then made their way to the general store that he had seen had snacks and sweets for purchase. Walking in the bell on the door rang and he looked about. He then realized that Vidya probably had no money coming from the underworld so he looked to her "Get whatever you want, ill pay for it." He spoke as he nodded his parents sent him a weekly allowance so he had money for such splurges. Grabbing a basket he went to the snack isle and began to look at them. Grabbing this and that and adding it to the basket.

Vidya had enjoyed the walk and Nisha was right about saying the immediate town area was rather small. It was probably to keep tabs on the students and their summoned counterparts. Can't break the rules if someone is always watching. Luckily for Vidya, breaking the rules while someone was watching always made it more fun. They entered the general store and her eyes scanned the place. A force of habit when she is unfamiliar with her surroundings. It seemed generally safe enough.

Then with permission, she started wandering the store for what she wanted. She had never even heard of any of these snacks and couldn't tell if she would like the taste of anything. Vidya grabbed several bags of lollipops, spicy types of chips, and a weird thing referred to as an energy drink. It looked evil so she wanted to try it. Vidya placed all the items in Nisha's basket and smiled at him. "I think this is all I want." She said confidently.

Nisha grabbed some other things too a couple of candy bars and some drinks as well not looking at the price tags cause it didnt matter. When Vidya came up and added to the pile he looked at what she got before nodding "Looks good. Bit of a sweet tooth?" he said with a chuckle he grabbed a few more things before he went up to the counter and nodded to the clerk. He then helped them getting all the stuff out of the basket and looked to vidya "after this want to look around? They have a arcade and a restaurant." they were the only two places that he would think of that might be interesting.

When they got all the items in bags he walked out and sighed looking about he really didnt want to go back just yet with all the staring and whispering it was a bit unnerving to him. Slowly he looked to Vidya "Lets go out to eat...im starving i havent ate since this morning." He nodded as he began to walk the way he discovered the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back