• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer ~ Slayers of the Branch [CLOSED]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Taking place just after the events of Mugen Train, demons have indeed begun to take a toll on Japan. This is not limited to the underlings of the Demon King, Muzan Kibutsuji, however. Groups with groups, many still connected to the King in some form to the Twelve Kizuki, have begun to spring up across the country. And while many Slayers have been able to quell these gatherings, it simply is not enough, especially after the incident with the five demons on Mount Natagumo, which has become known as an infamous failure on the Corp's part due to how many lives were lost. Due to these problems and gathering concerns, many more challenging demons have been brought onto the training grounds of Fujikasane Mountain, increasing the difficulty of Final Selection by several tiers.

Here in the present, you have just survived Final Selection. Whether it was on a whim, fighting countless battles without rest, or even merely luck, that is in the past. You made it out alive, with only a handful of other participants around you in the clearing of wisteria trees. However, after receiving the basics to your new life as a Demon Slayer, you are given surprising news. Instead of joining the fight against the Twelve Kizuki and the Demon King himself, this group of Mizunoto are to be located somewhere else, under a subsection of the Slayer Corp. This offshoot, this Branch, is focused on something else, a different growing group of demons that plague the people of Japan equally if not more than the Kizuki of Muzan, for a new evil has begun growing within the country, a black network that wishes to spread their heinous creations to the youth of tomorrow.

It is time to decide. Will you take up your blade against the Fourteenth Procession?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Notes and Rules
  • While I'm not looking for novella's, I'd like any possible participants to have quality in each post. I don't really care for the paragraph rule, and follow the 'Quality over Quantity' rule instead.
  • While the summary above does focus on the Slayers mainly, the role of a lower tier Demon is also available as a second character upon request.
  • Romance follows all RPNation Rules, and thus is allowed.
  • All other RPN Rules apply as well.
  • A maximum of two characters are allowed, but not required.
  • If you have any questions, you're always free to ask!
    [*]Due to the narrative and combative nature of Demon Slayer, character death is most probable. However, it will only occur if both the Narrator (me) and the Player both agree and want it.

So, that's four! I might let in one more person if interest is great enough, but now I can get to work on other aspects, like the Character Sheets.

Would you possibly have one more spot open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back