• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So then what's next?
Probably not a part 2. But I am thinking of doing a “movie” that covers one mission after a time skip. Unlike this one, it’d focus on demons =P

What’s demon slayer without demons right?

Last edited:
Fuck, is there insurance then? Or is this quick hospital visit going to cost Russel 100K in administration fees?

Do the demon slayers get free health care btw?
Hahaha, that’s a good question. Yes they do! And AGAIN Russel throws Wayra to the side. He better becareful before she ends up with somebody else.

And omfg the turmoil. Dealing with Russel is going to be harder than once thought. She won’t give up though.

What in a US setting? Sounds like commie talk
XD Good one. It’s expensive here, but good (or so I hear).

Sorry, I am starting to become like Russel and forgetting to respond to you.

Jk, it's been a busy week. I never said Rus was going to be easy!

Sorry, I am starting to become like Russel and forgetting to respond to you.

Jk, it's been a busy week. I never said Rus was going to be easy!
point and laugh GIF by Funimation

This is what the visitors do when they see you treat me that way =P. And it's all good! I hope you handle everything AND THEN SOME! Excel Castello! Rus man...well. I can at least see their dynamic is going to make for a great story.

And to you visitors/members laughing at me, the RP will be done before Christmas. Likely in 2 weeks maybe. I hope you enjoyed reading.

I really enjoyed this snipbit! You should really continue the story because I am invested into everyone's characters. Would love to see some unlikely pairings in the movie!

Surprised we managed to keep it going after a year hiatus LMAO

I really enjoyed this snipbit! You should really continue the story because I am invested into everyone's characters. Would love to see some unlikely pairings in the movie!

Surprised we managed to keep it going after a year hiatus LMAO
I appreciate you saying that. I’m already thinking of the story but we’ll see. I’d definitely like to see what these characters do in a different environment myself that’s not their headquarters.

And don’t remind me, haha. That was terrible! But I’m glad the opportunity to continue with y’all came. It’s been interesting and fun. I wonder how other Rpers would change the dynamic in a continuation.

Happy Early Thanksgiving to you all! For those of you not in the US, I hope you get a break to eat good food at some point too!

So today I'll be updating the summary, adding in techniques to character sheets and answering questions. Depending on the choice Lucem makes, the RP will end shortly or go on a little longer. Sorry if you like your character, but in this fandom, people die when it gets serious. This RP will roll accordingly. If it gets there, I will tag everyone here in the OOC to ask something.

Been busy for a while, so I'll need to do some reading to catch up, but getting there by the weekend will be my goal

So today I'll be updating the summary, adding in techniques to character sheets and answering questions. Depending on the choice Lucem makes, the RP will end shortly or go on a little longer. Sorry if you like your character, but in this fandom, people die when it gets serious. This RP will roll accordingly. If it gets there, I will tag everyone here in the OOC to ask something.
Someone's gonna die in the prologue already?

Damn that’s a lot of pressure
Right? All because Colt was born with a special blood type. Truly, he is a curse to the whole cast and every person that he touches.

IMO, he should just leave and live in isolation :kissclosedeyes:. I need to make these pairings work and I can’t do that if this cast is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back