• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
White Masquerade White Masquerade should I go ahead and make a Tony post or do you wanna post for the kakushi first?

Go ahead and make a post for Tony first. And if I might share my thoughts or add a suggestion. To me, Tony is a nice guy and there’s nothing wrong with that. Let me start off by saying that. He’s strong, friendly, level-headed, and can keep cool in tense situations.

It’s been a while since Suzan passed, and I know trauma is real- trust me. I get it. I get the first love feeling too. However, he has a real opportunity to get with a strong woman right now. Hilda carries an axe. She makes wolves bow down. Hell she refused to let herself, kill herself. No disrespect to Suzan, but to me, Tony needs a feminine muse that can still step in and watch his back when he needs her to. Now whether Tony can handle all that woman, I don’t know, but Hilda can definitely do with an open, dependable, and steadying presence in her life.

If you asked what my ship was besides Wayra and Russel, it’s this one right here. So yes. Go ahead and post. Only the kakushi is watching.

Anime bow@Lucem
Thank you very much. The good boy Colt, on his way to bringing Roger to the hospital. Wonderful. After a hectic start to the day, things are beginning to settle. Great.

I’ll be on a posting-spree so if you’d like to get one out just let me know.

hetalia axis powers anime boy GIF

Will there be demons in the movie?
OF Course! The missions in the movies are always better than in the show. It will be hell on Earth.

And as for Russel's CS, may you add his shown forms?? :33: I'd do it myself, but I can't edit CSs. Unless you add me as a collaborator?

The best part about posts that aren’t for your character is getting to experience the story from another person’s eyes. You get a piece of the story your character would have never been involved in and together with other perspectives, it puts together a fuller image of what’s going on. Look at me getting philosophical.

Visitors. I know you want to see more of Hilda, Russel, and Tony, but expect more posts from NPCs. You can’t just stick to one person. Give other characters the opportunity to show you who they are. You might just be surprised what they bring to the table.

I’m such a nice person, it’s going to be a challenge writing demons. I’ve only written for one brutal person ever and you could understand why they were that way. Demons are just evil. And I abhor evil. But we’ll see how it goes. I hope I don’t end up in a coma.

Animation Girl GIF

ZackStop ZackStop
A tornado in the room =p. I almost thought he was going to give a serious answer. Tony is a silly one. I like it. I’ll be doing one last post (for sure) for them two. I may do another one if people post before I get the chance to end the RP. I feel it in my bones someone is going to screw me like that :kissclosedeyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back