• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Too long out in the sun is anything over 5 minutes to me, so lifeguard duty is def out of my range.
I see~ . Lmao. Lucem now you sound like a vampire. When you play games do you play the “good” side or “bad” side? I feel anti-hero vibes now.

Sorry for the delay, got my post up!

White Masquerade White Masquerade
Here it comes. I’m going to do an analysis on Russel and share it with the visitors like I did Hilda before. Let’s see how Russel is liking this new lease on life.

This would likely become his life, but he preferred it over being fawned over by Wayra.
Wooooooow…shots. Castello, you know I’m gonna have to defend my girl right? He needs to open up and I’m happy he’s on a path where Samantha can help him do that. His brother was a crutch that held him steady, but his loss opened up a way for him to truly handle himself and his emotions properly. He couldn’t have asked for a better teacher to help him through that. Ah, I can just imagine a time skip with him starting the transformation and Wayra seeing him again after a long time. I can’t imagine what they’ll talk about but I think that’s when they’ll finally start to fall for each other.

black and white girl GIF

I hope you visitors read that. The beginning of Russel’s story is a good one. And he has the potential to fight his inner demons and show us more of who he is. Let it serve as a reminder that the first step to being all you can, is to face and with through your troubles head on.

lol and who voted yes for a part 2??

You kinda gotta do a part 2 after an analysis like that!
Wowie. So you’re one of them then. I’m allergic to continuations of RPs Castello. I’m the one that voted no rofl. Though we’ll see how it closes to determine that. I’m just waiting on Lucemine before moving forward. Lucemine is the last piece.

Wowie. So you’re one of them then. I’m allergic to continuations of RPs Castello. I’m the one that voted no rofl. Though we’ll see how it closes to determine that. I’m just waiting on Lucemine before moving forward. Lucemine is the last piece.
Hey now, you can't invite me to a game only to end it that same week, and *not* do a continuation!

Hey now, you can't invite me to a game only to end it that same week, and *not* do a continuation!
Sad Girl GIF by Squishiverse

W-Where did you even come from?? You didn’t even have a character in mind yet! What was their name?

Yeah that’s messed up and you’re still making characters
Oh snap. Haha. Yeah, I am still making new characters. I have the right lol. And I still need to make 1 more too. I have no further comments.

Sad Girl GIF by Squishiverse

W-Where did you even come from?? You didn’t even have a character in mind yet! What was their name?
Oh, I see. You weren't prepared for Jacob Howlett, my dual-wielding slayer who closed his heart off to other people after being forced to kill his lady love. Hmph, you thought I was all talk, huh?

Last edited:
Oh, I see. You weren't prepared for Jacob Howlett, my dual-wielding slayer who closed his heart off to other people after being forced to kill his lady love. Hmph, you thought I was all talk, huh?
Ohohoho! Maybe just MAYBE, you might be right then.

I see~ . Lmao. Lucem now you sound like a vampire. When you play games do you play the “good” side or “bad” side? I feel anti-hero vibes now.
I feel too guilty when I'm mean in video games, so I only ever go good.

Now that it's the weekend, I have a bit of time to try putting a post in the pot.

I feel too guilty when I'm mean in video games, so I only ever go good.

Now that it's the weekend, I have a bit of time to try putting a post in the pot.
Good answer! We're kindred spirits. I do the same thing. I actually shoot for 100% good. I like the idea of being a strong force, but for the right side.

And no problem. Take your time, but enjoy the post. It's literally the last one I'm waiting for to

Kimetsu No Yaiba Demon Slayer GIF by Crunchyroll

Water Dragon Dive right into the ending~

Good answer! We're kindred spirits. I do the same thing. I actually shoot for 100% good. I like the idea of being a strong force, but for the right side.

And no problem. Take your time, but enjoy the post. It's literally the last one I'm waiting for to

Kimetsu No Yaiba Demon Slayer GIF by Crunchyroll

Water Dragon Dive right into the ending~
Sounds good! Now before I fully get this post out, I've got a question that probably sounds pretty ridiculous but I figured I'd ask anyway. Do you think an animal could feasibly learn a breathing technique?

Sounds good! Now before I fully get this post out, I've got a question that probably sounds pretty ridiculous but I figured I'd ask anyway. Do you think an animal could feasibly learn a breathing technique?
Haha, woooow. That is an awesome question. As ridiculous as it sounds, I don’t see anything wrong with that. Carry on.

sailor venus kiss GIF

It is America too. If there’s any place it’s possible, it’d be in the good old US!

IG42 IG42 That’s because this is the land of freedom and dreams really can come true here. Yeah it’s a Wild West, but fortunes can be made here. It’s why we left you, our oppressors.

IG42 IG42 That’s because this is the land of freedom and dreams really can come true here. Yeah it’s a Wild West, but fortunes can be made here. It’s why we left you, our oppressors.
The land of the free and the home of the brave, yet I'm the one with the freedom to look at an empty road and bravely choose to walk to the other side without finding a sign to tell me when I can cross.

The land of the free and the home of the brave, yet I'm the one with the freedom to look at an empty road and bravely choose to walk to the other side without finding a sign to tell me when I can cross.
There we go! lol. Getting into it with you feeds my soul IG. I haven’t been to England specifically, but the way y’all are unsafe in Europe is crazy. I’m not sure if you know what a “red light” is, but you all need some. How do you have a road going through the city with a traffic signal every few miles??

There we go! lol. Getting into it with you feeds my soul IG. I haven’t been to England specifically, but the way y’all are unsafe in Europe is crazy. I’m not sure if you know what a “red light” is, but you all need some. How do you have a road going through the city with a traffic signal every few miles??
Roundabouts upon roundabouts upon roundabouts, traffic keeps flowing rather than stopping at every intersection.
It's like the difference between watching rugby as opposed to that stutter step excuse for a sport you call football.

Roundabouts upon roundabouts upon roundabouts, traffic keeps flowing rather than stopping at every intersection.
It's like the difference between watching rugby as opposed to that stutter step excuse for a sport you call football.
oregairu GIF

Haha, woooow. That is an awesome question. As ridiculous as it sounds, I don’t see anything wrong with that. Carry on.

sailor venus kiss GIF

It is America too. If there’s any place it’s possible, it’d be in the good old US!

In that case, I have a new idea 🧠 20230924_095759.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back