• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Okay, it’s been a while, but for those of you left, I’ll be back posting as vintage White over the weekend towards the close of the RP.

I've labeled all the threads as closing as I'm going to push from the end. Sorry if it's been a wonky RP, lol. The hiatus really screwed it up, but I'll do my best to rectify the ending for that. If there are any parts to pay attention to, it'd be from now forward :specialeyes:

Nice post White.

Don't tell me that Wayra is the jealous type?
On the jealousy part, let me choose my words carefully.

There is something intriguing about a man who won’t give you the time of day.

In general, if everyone is advancing, she will not be left behind. Russel may have gotten an apprenticeship but she will catch up! He will respect her.

One day =(

Last edited:
Lucem Lucem
I’ve been wondering what made you drop Tenebris. For real though, I’ll have your post up in a day or two. Maybe even tonight if the day works with me.

One word faster than two word

Cute Anime Freaking Out GIF

Seems it’s impossible to get a sensible answer from you, €_€

On the jealousy part, let me choose my words carefully.

There is something intriguing about a man who won’t give you the time of day.

In general, if everyone is advancing, she will not be left behind. Russel may have gotten an apprenticeship but she will catch up! He will respect her.

One day =(
Did someone abuse poor Wayra? :(

Lol, I’m just joking. Lucem is one of the most real guys i know.

Miss when him, Life, Pai and I had those calls.

Lol, I’m just joking. Lucem is one of the most real guys i know.

Miss when him, Life, Pai and I had those calls.
Oh snap! Whaaat? I didn’t know y’all and Lucem were like that. Here I was thinking nobody knew each other here.

And who’s Pai??

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Woahhhhhhh. You posted?? My notifications are acting up. Whooo boy, let's see what we got ladies and gentlemen. And visitors, I'm talking to you. Let's see what Hilda has chosen, and her justification for it, shall we?

Also to the visitors, I personally find Hilda's part in this story fascinating. The transition from being promising and only needing to worry about yourself to potential Hashira/leader and having to contend with the expectations and opinions of others. Plus she has cool wolf powers and a strong background stemming from a past childhood weakness to boot. It makes for great material for an evolution.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Woahhhhhhh. You posted?? My notifications are acting up. Whooo boy, let's see what we got ladies and gentlemen. And visitors, I'm talking to you. Let's see what Hilda has chosen, and her justification for it, shall we?

Also to the visitors, I personally find Hilda's part in this story fascinating. The transition from being promising and only needing to worry about yourself to potential Hashira/leader and having to contend with the expectations and opinions of others. Plus she has cool wolf powers and a strong background stemming from a past childhood weakness to boot. It makes for great material for an evolution.

anime-girl.gif

Glad you enjoyed it. She chose route #1, mainly because I can't see her giving up and letting herself die even in a dream world.

I won't deny though, the demon route had been quite tempting

latest

The squeezing that threatened to cut off her air, her breathing, hadn’t stopped, but neither did the blade that circled towards its intended target. Her vision blurred. As she fell, the last thing Hilda saw was the shocked face of her decapitated double.

I don't know exactly what to say. I'm just reminded why it's been so great having this friendly rivalry with you. You stun me and continue to refuse everything I try to give to you, L-O-L.

sad sword art online GIF

However, I respect that. I'd love to say what happens next or what the other route was, but I'll leave it for IC. It was a great scene. Hilda stayed true to her roots. I can't be mad :33:. Onward to picking up the broken pieces.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not on purpose, I assure you.
Uh-huh. Right, right.

I imagine Demon Slayer prison

Hahaha. I cannot confirm or deny. It certainly would've led to a different storyline to impact Part 2 though (if there was one). I'll never reveal it in full, but I think it's better that way. It makes the choice more real you know? There's one more big-ish event left and I'd love to see if Hilda's story continues for a bit or settles down here. Either way, it's been satisfying.

There's one more big-ish event left and I'd love to see if Hilda's story continues for a bit or settles down here. Either way, it's been satisfying.

I also enjoyed rping with you again, White ^_^

Since we've already got this far in, Hilda can probably stick around for a bit longer, but we'll see. My posting pace has dropped to sluggish since I started working full-time and if I can't keep up all the way, that's that. I look forward to the end :closedeyessmile:

I also enjoyed rping with you again, White ^_^

Since we've already got this far in, Hilda can probably stick around for a bit longer, but we'll see. My posting pace has dropped to sluggish since I started working full-time and if I can't keep up all the way, that's that. I look forward to the end :closedeyessmile:
Aye, Quirk. And that's quite alright. I know how it is with the time. It can be challenging to get a good, detailed post out in 45 minutes lol. I am okay with varying speeds as I don't post super fast myself so it's all good. Plus I like to cut out filler RP and get straight to the point =P. Depending on our speed, it will probably be done in 1.5 months max. It has been interesting doing a teaser and I'd like to think it'd end in a good open-ended segue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back