• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’ll be doing maintenance on the RP like adding stuff in the background you don’t need to know about. So probably no post from me until Monday.

It’s a good time for Life to enter and IG to do something. Europeans are so unmotivated I tell ya.

He'd seen that look more times than he could possibly count. It was the thing that prevented him from living the life he wanted to. It was also the last look demons usually gave him before their lives ended.

Lucem, when characters say something like this, I take it personal. It’s unbelievable how much how you write can get under my skin. There was one point In time in a past RPyou were like, right there with Quirkangel. Neck and neck.

If anyone is interested, there is a new section of the lore for experimental Nichirin. It’s combining two colors to make a stronger but unstable effect. The one listed already is Ambereen.

It’s amber + green and it creates gravitational effects. Just let me know by PM or here if you want to try your own combination.

Also, the summary will be updated by Sunday for anyone who needs or reads it.

The summary is updated.

ZackStop ZackStop
Okay, this is for you. I like to make my RPs as fluid and realistic as possible, so I don't have set things for specific characters planned from the start. Due to the actions of Quirk's character & Tony's personality, it has overwritten the storyline that was supposed to happen there.

So at this moment, you can make a new one. Tony can either go to the Grand Lobby (Didier may go there, he may not), the New Genetics Hospital (Didier may go there, he may not), or anywhere in the setting really. That scene was written in a way to give Tony a choice on how he wants to proceed next. So you can tell me where, or just make a post.

The summary is updated.

ZackStop ZackStop
Okay, this is for you. I like to make my RPs as fluid and realistic as possible, so I don't have set things for specific characters planned from the start. Due to the actions of Quirk's character & Tony's personality, it has overwritten the storyline that was supposed to happen there.

So at this moment, you can make a new one. Tony can either go to the Grand Lobby (Didier may go there, he may not), the New Genetics Hospital (Didier may go there, he may not), or anywhere in the setting really. That scene was written in a way to give Tony a choice on how he wants to proceed next. So you can tell me where, or just make a post.
Well I'll have to read what's going on with Hilda then. Not really sure what those actions are. Also make a new one what? What do you mean?

Well I'll have to read what's going on with Hilda then. Not really sure what those actions are. Also make a new one what? What do you mean?
There's a summary in the Lore section that should clear things up for you. Though I can explain if you need.

And by creating a new one, I mean creating a new direction for Tony. You see, what was supposed to happen was Tony and Didier were supposed to fight, haha. He feels Tony doesn't show Dolton enough respect. Also that he has the "real" Impact Breathing style. Tony's is the fake and inferior one. However, Tony being non-aggressive stopped that from happening. Also, Hilda's wolf call pulled his attention from that even more. So since that ship has sailed, Tony can try to create a new direction by heading elsewhere.

Tony and Didier were supposed to fight, haha. He feels Tony doesn't show Dolton enough respect. Also that he has the "real" Impact Breathing style. Tony's is the fake and inferior one. However, Tony being non-aggressive stopped that from happening.
Let's goooo Tony carefree spirit for the win. I was honestly half prepared for a fight that's why I had Tony rest his wrist on his Nichirin. Not an aggressive move but could transition into a quick draw. And honestly if they were to have a duel some time in the future I think that would be pretty cool! Getting to see what his forms can do and all.

Let's goooo Tony carefree spirit for the win. I was honestly half prepared for a fight that's why I had Tony rest his wrist on his Nichirin. Not an aggressive move but could transition into a quick draw. And honestly if they were to have a duel some time in the future I think that would be pretty cool! Getting to see what his forms can do and all.
Most definitely. I loved and wanted to explore that dynamic. Impact created from Stone Breathing and Impact created from Water Breathing. I had three or four forms already done in my workshop =P. Remember when I told you a few weeks back Tony gave an interesting answer? He didn't back down but it wasn't enough to start a fight. :specialeyes:

Most definitely. I loved and wanted to explore that dynamic. Impact created from Stone Breathing and Impact created from Water Breathing. I had three or four forms already done in my workshop =P. Remember when I told you a few weeks back Tony gave an interesting answer? He didn't back down but it wasn't enough to start a fight. :specialeyes:
it seems the only place they disagree is with Dolton, so if Didier presses him about it might turn into an altercation.

it seems the only place they disagree is with Dolton, so if Didier presses him about it might turn into an altercation.
If they get the chance! The next scenes will be the start of the final stretch so it may not happen in this part anyway. And hypothetically if there were a part 2, its setting would be out in the wilderness on missions. It’s now or never!

White, I gotta do a little more than fight one person in part 1 😢
Lmao. Almost made me choke. Nothing I can do Blackstello. This is a teaser RP and the story it tells is almost done. However, there should be more story for Russel ^_^

If they get the chance! The next scenes will be the start of the final stretch so it may not happen in this part anyway. And hypothetically if there were a part 2, its setting would be out in the wilderness on missions. It’s now or never!
Ah, see? I knew it was the classic White speedrun to the ending :p

For those of you interested in the cutting edge, before you read the next post please listen to this and let me know what you think. Tell me if you’d like to see more.

You’re too nice for that Whithetics
D’aww. This is why you’re a favorite. I get you. You get me. What a wonderful combination. I still remember I would get random messages asking if I knew Black. They were like “holy sh*t. I’ve seen your name somewhere before. Do you know Black????”

You were the famous one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back