• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That’s alright. At least you’re alive. If you have questions or need help getting your bearings to pop back in, let me know.

You’ve got good timing Lucem o.O. And feel free to check more often. Sorry for the hiatus, but I’m here to stay and post now.
No need to apologize for the hiatus. It's nice to have ya back.

Will try to see if I can get a reply out tonight after a long rereading session.

Don’t worry about being out of practice! I’m on the same boat! 🙋🏻‍♀️
🤝

No need to apologize for the hiatus. It's nice to have ya back.

Will try to see if I can get a reply out tonight after a long rereading session.

🤝
Okay, sounds good. And I appreciate that! I did make a summary in the Lore section and it's almost up-to-date if that helps.

Summary def helps. Also gotta do some character sheet reading to see if I remember how to write the cowpoke.

Summary def helps. Also gotta do some character sheet reading to see if I remember how to write the cowpoke.
Lol. I know his sheet like the back of my hand if you have questions. I even know his dad's favorite dish to cook :blowkiss:

White Masquerade White Masquerade I, unfortunately, am not smart enough to notice the hints for conditional victory, so she's just gonna fight 🙃
!!! Don’t say that about yourself! You were smart enough to avoid my ships over many RPs. This should be a piece of cake for you.

And Hilda is why wolves in the US were almost hunted to extinction lol. She’s about to call them all.

Lucem Lucem
Very nice. You don’t seem rusty at all. Having a Marechi character was a dangerous choice. You live to live life on the edge :b/:

Maybe she will pay him a visit before this is done.

!!! Don’t say that about yourself! You were smart enough to avoid my ships over many RPs. This should be a piece of cake for you.

And Hilda is why wolves in the US were almost hunted to extinction lol. She’s about to call them all.

She doesn't know she's sleepfighting 😅

She doesn't know she's sleepfighting 😅
Yeah =p. That’s why I’m loving her sequence. When she wakes up (if ever) I wonder of she’ll be stunned at the events and say she’s not worthy of being a Hashira. I wouldn’t mind seeing a broken Hilda.

Her being involved with all the stuff going on outside would have been cool too, but alas. Hilda vs Samantha would have been great.

Yeah =p. That’s why I’m loving her sequence. When she wakes up (if ever) I wonder of she’ll be stunned at the events and say she’s not worthy of being a Hashira. I wouldn’t mind seeing a broken Hilda.

Her being involved with all the stuff going on outside would have been cool too, but alas. Hilda vs Samantha would have been great.

Lol, probably :closedeyessmile:

Can't say whether she'll be more upset at the dead Slayers or the dead wolves, but I shall go with the flow (wing it) like I always do.

Such a pity. Maybe next time.

Lol, probably :closedeyessmile:

Can't say whether she'll be more upset at the dead Slayers or the dead wolves, but I shall go with the flow (wing it) like I always do.

Such a pity. Maybe next time.
Lmao. Don’t know if she’ll be more upset at the dead slayers or dead wolves, omg. Yeah I guess we’ll see how things shake out.

Excellent use of the wolf breathing techniques by the way. I catch stuff like that and I am pleased (even if you’re winging it)

Castello is the one. Whoo. Making me sweat haha. It’s a pleasure and an honor to be writing with extremely good people. Just know it makes me happy.

After these next few posts, we'll be passing the halfway point of Part 1 to this RP. Maybe there's a part 2, maybe there's not. Who knows? Either way, we'll be wrapping up soon-ish. Hopefully, you enjoyed the teaser so far. I'm trying to get a little bit of everything in here. :/:

Well then you gotta do a part 2 because I'm not going home until I fight at least one demon.
=P It won't be easy though. In part 2, you'd probably need a partner to take them on. *cough* I wonder where you'd find one.

Wayra is being used as bait
-_-

And here I was thinking it was going to be a beautiful and beneficial relationship zzzz

I was surprised how disturbed he’s turning out to be when his emotions come out o.o. Maybe it wasn’t for the best.

Is an image mandatory for CS?

I have a very particular character set but no image to match them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back