• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Whaaaaaat? Whatever do you mean, White-sama? This is nothing but our normal interactions.

Right, Castello Castello ?

Just two squatters squatting it up.
Yeah, but it’s been a loooong time since I’ve seen y’all in the same place. Too long =\. I’m so mad at my hiatuses!

Hahaha it has been a while!

Oh Cas, I got a pic for ya

IMG_0557.jpeg

Here is my cat as a perfect oval.

Last edited:
What the flip? lol. I saw Castello had a baking cat, but I never asked for the backstory.

Life. Life.
Pretty cat though. Felix looks quite comfortable and secure.

He is my pretty boy for sure, always getting compliments from visitors and vet techs.

I also have my other two girls who are more on the derpy side.

He is my pretty boy for sure, always getting compliments from visitors and vet techs.

I also have my other two girls who are more on the derpy side.
Oh Lord. How many pets exactly in total? I don’t recall if you told me before.

Just three cats at the moment. My dog passed away about a year and a half ago now.

Life. Life.
Okay, no do not create a character! I will likely close the RP as posting has stopped. I’ll give it another week to see if any posts come up, but I’m doubting it. I will be in the OOc though if you want to chat me up. :smilepuff:

Aaaaaw I had an idea and everything too

shiroi-suna-no-aquatope-the-aquatope-on-white-sand.gif

Well, I still want to hang somehow…

Life, Quirky, Zach and I aren’t enough? ;(
Since you say that, okay. Yes, you all are enough ^_^. I'll make some changes that hopefully you'll like.

Aaaaaw I had an idea and everything too

shiroi-suna-no-aquatope-the-aquatope-on-white-sand.gif

Well, I still want to hang somehow…
=P. Castello saved you. Go on ahead and make that character. Ask me any questions if you want help entering them in. Just know the RP won't be super long-term and will probably be rated R cause the fandom is gruesome.

I'll try to get something up before the end of the week, but no promises 🥲
It's alright Quirkstar, no rush. I will make some changes, so just watch if you can't get something up.

I don't check the site very often so I missed this, sorry. Can try getting back into the groove, but I'll probably be a bit sluggish. Am out of practice and covered in rust.
That’s alright. At least you’re alive. If you have questions or need help getting your bearings to pop back in, let me know.

You’ve got good timing Lucem o.O. And feel free to check more often. Sorry for the hiatus, but I’m here to stay and post now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back