• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It's funny because even though it says final arc it makes up 1/3 of bleach's storyline. I really hope they don't rush it and try to squeeze it into X amount of episodes, so many anime these days that should be really good get rushed and turn into utter trash.
I know what you mean. And it’s almost always the good ones that get rushed and never get a second season.

I know what you mean. And it’s almost always the good ones that get rushed and never get a second season.
I've read quite a bit of the Shield Hero Light Novel and I was waiting for season 2, when it finally came out I thought it was trash, everything was rushed, they changed so much from the source material, and then it's like the animation didn't even put any effort in, there was one episode where half of it was just a shot of the group with blank expressions and their eyes open as wide as they could be and noting else... it felt like a very lazy effort overall

I feel the same. I certainly do like the cast and felt good about the direction the story was going. It’s embarrassing though -_-. Normally I like to have RPs flowing at a good pace with good momentum, and I feel so bad when that doesn’t happen. I would like to continue also, but we’ll see what the consensus is.
I am still down to clown. Glad to have you back, White.

I've read quite a bit of the Shield Hero Light Novel and I was waiting for season 2, when it finally came out I thought it was trash, everything was rushed, they changed so much from the source material, and then it's like the animation didn't even put any effort in, there was one episode where half of it was just a shot of the group with blank expressions and their eyes open as wide as they could be and noting else... it felt like a very lazy effort overall
I have followed shield hero. I didn’t read the manga, but season 2 did seem weird. So weird that I didn’t finish it. I get they have to make it shorter, but I know someone can do good and short adaptations. Like with Demon Slayer actually.

That's a pretty high quality fan animation. The voice actors are pretty spot on too.

Yeahh, but where was the DBZ heart? Bleh. Is this the new Kamen Rider series.

I am still down to clown. Glad to have you back, White.
Lol. Thanks Lucem. Let’s continue on then.

I have followed shield hero. I didn’t read the manga, but season 2 did seem weird. So weird that I didn’t finish it. I get they have to make it shorter, but I know someone can do good and short adaptations. Like with Demon Slayer actually.

Nah, that's the new Super Sentai season. It's actually better than the currently airing Kamen Rider season, which unfortunately took a massive nosedive in quality in the second half. The writer of Kamen Rider Revice has been playing favorites and completely sidelining interesting characters.

See the thing with Demon slayer is that they didn't really make it shorter, they only did one arc, that was literally their entire season, sure they might have cut some stuff out but they didn't flake on it, they still put a high amount of effort into it. With Shield hero they literally tried to fit volume 6 to 9 in one season, which is just a little bit too much material, and it was very lazily made at that. Really if they were worried fitting it into 12 episodes they should have done a split cour or something... But to be fair they should be on track to introduce a couple of my favorite characters next season so I'll probably still end up watching it, that is if they end up doing another season.

Nah, that's the new Super Sentai season. It's actually better than the currently airing Kamen Rider season, which unfortunately took a massive nosedive in quality in the second half. The writer of Kamen Rider Revice has been playing favorites and completely sidelining interesting characters.
Revice? Haha. It sounds like this season is based off of household devices like VCRs and cellphones.

See the thing with Demon slayer is that they didn't really make it shorter, they only did one arc, that was literally their entire season, sure they might have cut some stuff out but they didn't flake on it, they still put a high amount of effort into it. With Shield hero they literally tried to fit volume 6 to 9 in one season, which is just a little bit too much material, and it was very lazily made at that. Really if they were worried fitting it into 12 episodes they should have done a split cour or something... But to be fair they should be on track to introduce a couple of my favorite characters next season so I'll probably still end up watching it, that is if they end up doing another season.
I blame the studio lol. Whenever I see a manga adaptation and Ufotable is not doing it, I immediately get depressed. They really can make or break a good series. I did notice the story for shield hero move so fast sometimes I was like where did these characters come from??? I can barely follow along. Not to spoil anyone but I’m still trying to figure out the multiple worlds and heroes things.

Revice? Haha. It sounds like this season is based off of household devices like VCRs and cellphones.

I blame the studio lol. Whenever I see a manga adaptation and Ufotable is not doing it, I immediately get depressed. They really can make or break a good series. I did notice the story for shield hero move so fast sometimes I was like where did these characters come from??? I can barely follow along. Not to spoil anyone but I’m still trying to figure out the multiple worlds and heroes things.

The current season is based off stamps, and we haven't gotten a good look at the next season: Kamen Rider Geats.

anigif_sub-buzz-1440-1539275017-11.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back