• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
unknown.png
We’re missing some context here..

For all of us Americans, hope the Memorial day goes well, you have fun, and get some relaxing time. To those from other countries (you know who you are), wish you were from the USA :xFsmile:

Is... anyone alive? >->'
Yes! I sent you message too. To everyone else, sorry about the hiatus. Life got really busy so I didn't get a chance to log on and add to the RP as I wanted.

So I wanted to pose a question to those still active. If there will be occasions that I am extremely busy and can't post, do you still want to continue the RP, or would it be better to stop it here?

He crashed the stock market, physical fiat is worthless.

It sounds like you're into Bitcoin and crypto?

What does this mean?
He doesn't even know. 🙄

I saw, good to hear back from you!

And I am personally interested in continuing. I've had alot or fun with it so far and I dig all the characters.
I feel the same. I certainly do like the cast and felt good about the direction the story was going. It’s embarrassing though -_-. Normally I like to have RPs flowing at a good pace with good momentum, and I feel so bad when that doesn’t happen. I would like to continue also, but we’ll see what the consensus is.

Yes! I sent you message too. To everyone else, sorry about the hiatus. Life got really busy so I didn't get a chance to log on and add to the RP as I wanted.​

So I wanted to pose a question to those still active. If there will be occasions that I am extremely busy and can't post, do you still want to continue the RP, or would it be better to stop it here?

He doesn't even know. 🙄

Of course not, Cryptos are a scam.

If there will be occasions that I am extremely busy and can't post, do you still want to continue the RP,
i dont really mind continuing. sometimes, life can get too hectic, and i feel that. it really boils down to what you want to and can do, whether you want to continue, and I support whatever you want to do. If you're going to continue, I'll keep up.

Yes! I sent you message too. To everyone else, sorry about the hiatus. Life got really busy so I didn't get a chance to log on and add to the RP as I wanted.

Poor blondies been blue balled for a month, would be mean to leave him hanging now

Of course not, Cryptos are a scam.

So I’ve heard. But I have read in the news a lot of high-end companies are starting to accept it. I have a feeling they’re going to surprise a lot of people and go mainstream.

i dont really mind continuing. sometimes, life can get too hectic, and i feel that. it really boils down to what you want to and can do, whether you want to continue, and I support whatever you want to do. If you're going to continue, I'll keep up.
Nice answer them, Sim. I surely do want to continue. I have some epic scenes I need to get out of my head.

Poor blondies been blue balled for a month, would be mean to leave him hanging now
Lol. I don’t even know how to respond to this one. :kissclosedeyes:

To be (in love with a demon), or not to be (in love with a demon). That is the question.

He doesn't even know. 🙄
I'm down to keep going. Taking time off for any reason is understandable, everyone gets busy or just plain worn out. I hope things have calmed down for you now.

I am curious to see how they animate it. It’s a crazy story though! I couldn’t follow it lol.

It's funny because even though it says final arc it makes up 1/3 of bleach's storyline. I really hope they don't rush it and try to squeeze it into X amount of episodes, so many anime these days that should be really good get rushed and turn into utter trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back