• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: North America (OOC) [Closing]

Should There Be A Part 2 Continuation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Roger Pinkerton the NPC is done. I will be moving onto to starting at the mansion. If anyone is posting or going to sign up, jus stop me, otherwise, let's do it. *salute*

Bear with me, lol. It's going to be a 2 part post. Still getting used to structuring posts and how that works again. If you want to post inbetween, let me know.

Hey White Masquerade White Masquerade , I saw the new character you were working on for the roleplay. I'm wondering if you were planning to tie him in with my character somehow since he is the Impact Hashira. The only thing is that Tony created Impact breathing himself, so is this another form entirely that's also called impact breathing?

Hey White Masquerade White Masquerade , I saw the new character you were working on for the roleplay. I'm wondering if you were planning to tie him in with my character somehow since he is the Impact Hashira. The only thing is that Tony created Impact breathing himself, so is this another form entirely that's also called impact breathing?

Yes, I am planning to tie him in with your character. You can say it is something different yet similar.

ZackStop ZackStop
Lol. Well we have quite a happy and upbeat Demon Slayer.

No no no, this will not do.

And Quirk if you see this, I didn't even orchestrate that, haha.

I'm sure you didn't :closedeyessmile:

If I can't get something up before the end of this week, kill me.
Haha I swear. Zack is some rogue role-player. And no, I don’t want to kill you so easily. I want a long, drawn-out struggle where you give me everything you have. That’s when I want to kill you, Quirk. That’s what would satisfy me.

btw do you want me to start having my name overhead before my post? Im not really used to doing that but I dont mind adding that from now on, so long as I remember.

btw do you want me to start having my name overhead before my post? Im not really used to doing that but I dont mind adding that from now on, so long as I remember.
Yes, I would appreciate it. If you forgot I’ll add it in myself probably. It makes the RP easier to follow for us and outside readers. Some people like to sneak and read through sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back