• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Demigods

Illusion

Bridgeboy
Heya all! Just doing a quick search to see if anyone would be interested in a demigods-type roleplay. This does not mean it's Percy Jackson, in fact, I'd prefer it not to be. (Then aain, if you like Percy Jackson/mythology, this'll be up your alley! :D )

This would be more along the lines of 'kooky people with kooky powers meet,' in a modern day setting. I'm not exclusively looking for romance, however, if the characters have chemistry, go for it! I'd prefer to play a male role, as I have a character in mind! (But this doesn't mean you have to play female if you're interested in roleplaying- that is, as long as you're fine with some homosexuality.)

I'd like:

•Someone who's friendly! :D

•Someone who can normally post a paragraph or two

•Someone who's literate!

If you think you'd be interest, send me a PM or post here. Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)

Omg I love the possibilities! I would so be up for this. Maybe we could even take several characters and just see how it goes regarding the relationships...

Hmu I always play as females and I'm really great at posting paragraphs. Also, really good at this kind of role playing. I've got a great character in mind for it and I could a million directions with it. Been lookin for someone that would get into this kind of roleplay with me so I can bring my character to life.

I'm willing to do something like this with you. This is, actually, a high point of interest in my role-playing interests.

i could play a male! message me if you're interested! uwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back