• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

DeLynne89 x CuriousHummingbird

I'll be the human if its no trouble

also would you like to do m/f?

and do you personally like building the story a bit before beginning with character introductions and such or no?

I think it would be better to build up the story a bit before jumping in. M/f is fine, I don't mind which role I play.

For the story... how about something along the lines of "a person moves into a new house, only to find a ghost haunting it"?

I'll say male

Can i tweak his character a bit to where he can see ghosts all the time?

like a power/ curse thing?

Yeah, that's totally fine. I'm not really sure what to do for the setting, so would you like to choose where it takes place?

i'm cool for the new house idea

it could work well and tie into everything

is the girl bad the whole time or could she go through a change?

and age ranges?

I'd say the girl could start off a bit bitter, since ghosts are sprits with unfinished business most of the time, but over time becoming less and less broody.

As for age range... err, around 20-25 years old?

Hmm... I feel like it would be more fun if he had family. Like, still living with his parents, or many just having a roommate. You can choose.

I think we're good. Anything else we can specify later

I'll begin

Dave sighed standing outside of his new home. His father slapped his back proudly. "Ain't it a beauty son?"

Dave looked up at the two story house. He wasn't sure why his parents wanted a big place with the kids growing so fast, but he sure as he'll wasn't in the mood to argue.

"It's great dad"

"Davy come help with all these boxes! Your brother and I can't get it on our own"

Dave sighed again and went to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Sorry for not replying, I had to do something!)

From the top floor of the house, peeking thorough a basement window, Mary looked down on them as they moved in.

"Pft," she said to herself, "they'll probably be gone within the month..." She glared daggers at the new family as she said this, paying practically close attention to the young man moving in with them. If she had heard right, his name was Davy.

(All good I fell asleep soon after)

"Take these up to the attic will you?" He nodded and grabbed a few excess boxes. Reaching the attic he sat on them and contemplated.

"A month. Two tops. Then I get back onto the horse and find a real job" he mumbled to himself, not wanting to live his whole life labeled college dropout. He looked toward the window seeing a flicker of... Something

Mary saw him look at the window and ducked down by force of habit, but then stood up again, scoffing at herself.

'Idiot,' she thought to herself, 'he can't see you. No mortal can...' Yet she couldn't help but notice the way his eyes lingered, as if he had seen her. Shaking her head, she muttered, "impossible," and went back to watching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back