• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Deltarune/Undertale/UTAU roleplay requests!

RainbowRainbow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
heyhellohi!
so.
to the point- as the title says, I would like to roleplay something from one of the Undertale related thingies-
I'm alright with roleplaying here or on Discord. it doesn't entirely matter to me. :]

in terms of characters I can play, it's-
really not that many-
UH as for Deltarune, I can play Kris! Kris is my favorite to play, though I could also attempt Ralsei, Noelle, or even Susie, though I doubt it'll be any good haha-
I do have an oc from Deltarune that's the player, so if you wanted to be Kris I could use that oc. :]
I also have some headcanons for the Addisons, so I could play any of them pretty easily as well. :]

Undertale characters I can play is a lot more, though. Chara, Frisk, Asriel. I also have many, MANY ocs I could use.

AU sanses I can play are Ink, Template, Pale, Passive Nightmare, and Dream.

as for plots, really anything as long as it isn't romance haha- though I do have certain plot points I like more than others, that we could plan a plot around.

• something to do with Kris's puppet deal in Deltarune. I think Kris being a puppet is a really interesting idea with great angst opportunity.

•Dreamtale twins angst is very fun. and Ink and Pale being soulless and Template being an Error dispite wanting to be nothing like Error is interesting as well.

•the Dreemurr kids are fun. :] my favorite little silliest haha.

I also have lots of plot points surrounding my ocs I love, so if you would like to hear those, just ask and I'd be happy to provide. :]
happy days, everyone!

Yay! So, I actually made a thread with all the useful info about me. Go check that out, and then PM me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back