• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DELTARUNE: Menu Screen

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys, I want to clarify something: My style of narration is more reaction than action! I'm good at describing scenes and characters, and then having the characters interact, then writing what happens after that. Not trying to be boring or anything! But I think making posts end with less open-endedness might help!

(You don't have to correct anything you've already written, just wanted to put that out there!)

Posted:
Left for interactions at the entrance of bliptown if anyone wants to group up.

Now, this is where I put my thinking cap on. Currently thinking of how I can get Sophie to meet Kell and Roe because she is not actually going to Bliptown.

Heh heh, Roe's got arachnophobia
Get ready to be stuck with him for the next few hours

I’ll try and get a post up for Kell and Zoe soon! It seems like Roe is about to interact with someone, so I don’t have anything to describe there

Posted! Seems like Roe is going to interact with someone, so I didn't directly reply to them.

Alright, I am making my own interpretation of the machine, but I'm sure you'll appreciate the references and quirks.

Yeesh, that was a long post, but hey! Spamton Pinball!

I'M SORRY!!!
I don't do that often... usually I'm really bad at posts...
shoot their self esteem levels are falling quickly... what would queen NOT do...

Hopefully the scores I put in make sense, I always remembered pinball machines giving hecka high scorings for even hitting a single bumper. Not like a million, but like 3,000 ish.

Sounds like you played one or two of those. Never had the chance to play with a pinball machine.

I've seen some. I think I recall a ghostbusters one in this old bowling alley/bar that had a high of like 297,000,000
Might have seen that wrong, but...

I've seen some. I think I recall a ghostbusters one in this old bowling alley/bar that had a high of like 297,000,000
Might have seen that wrong, but...
That was a heavenly experience, how did you perfectly emulate what I was thinking of. Also, great character work! Showing Kell's ambition, stubbornness, and curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back