• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Delicious Friend... | Fallen London Chat

0stinato

In Bhaal's name.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"The Bazaar stole London three decades ago. Of course only anarchists and revolutionaries say 'stole' any more. Everyone who matters has grown to know and love the status quo. It's quiet down here. All those jewels and mushrooms and all that black water. What could be better?"

Hello, and welcome to the Bazaar chat log. Here, you can drop your guise of Neathwalker and simply relax without that visage.

Ask any questions, or suggest anything. Everything is given due consideration, of course.

Last edited:
I think we'll begin tomorrow... so be prepared for that! If you haven't done your CS by then, that's understandable, but if you could fill out as much as you can that'd be appreciated. Any questions, feel free to ask. I know DC will be around a lot more than me tomorrow and Sunday, and he knows everything.

Of course, if it turns out people need more time, just mention. We could always start Sunday, after all... I want everyone to be comfortable with what we're doing, before we jump in. Also, if anyone wants to talk to me in PMs, go right ahead! I understand maybe people have some things they'd rather not want others to see.

If you want your character to be a certain thing at roleplay start (Kenji wants his character to be a detective, for example) let me know! This world is ours, and we have to dance in it.

Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert Semblance Semblance StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 HarleyQuip HarleyQuip Kenji Jensai Kenji Jensai

I think we'll begin tomorrow... so be prepared for that! If you haven't done your CS by then, that's understandable, but if you could fill out as much as you can that'd be appreciated. Any questions, feel free to ask. I know DC will be around a lot more than me tomorrow and Sunday, and he knows everything.

Of course, if it turns out people need more time, just mention. We could always start Sunday, after all... I want everyone to be comfortable with what we're doing, before we jump in. Also, if anyone wants to talk to me in PMs, go right ahead! I understand maybe people have some things they'd rather not want others to see.

If you want your character to be a certain thing at roleplay start (Kenji wants his character to be a detective, for example) let me know! This world is ours, and we have to dance in it.

Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert Semblance Semblance StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 HarleyQuip HarleyQuip Kenji Jensai Kenji Jensai
I will try my best to get a character up by tomorrow night, but if not, then it'll likely be Sunday. I still don't fully understand the setting- like who exactly took over London and how did that happen?

Buying London
Semblance Semblance
The roleplay is taking place in the Victorian era which means the late 19th century. London wasn't taken over. It was bought. Queen Victoria's consort fell ill and she sold London to the Masters of the Bazaar in exchange for his life.
Now London is underground, in the Neath, and is the new home of the Bazaar - a large, sprawling market full of various goods. While the Queen (now called Traitor Empress) is still technically the ruler, the Masters control everything.

0stinato 0stinato
Threadmark this reply so people can quickly find the answer for this question. Might be asked again.

Forgive me but I'm still quite new to this but, am I still allowed to join?

Yes, of course! I assume you play Fallen London too. Take your time to write a Character Sheet, and jump in when you're approved. We're always on Discord too, if you want to join us HERE...

Welcome, Delicious Friend.

yea man i love this shit ive just been using rp nation to keep up with freinds since i lost my computer so now i have it back and stuff so im back
what is the discord i think im no longer in it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back