• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered deleting messages

sevyn

𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗍
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
like, not getting rid of whole private message threads, but deleting your own messages within the thread, yk? i get that you can just edit, but like. sometimes double posting happens without you meaning to, and it’s just… ugly 💀 and bothersome. so, idk, hopefully it’ll be considered!

I don't think even staff members can delete messages in their PMs. That's a tricky one. Would probably need a XenForo addon.

like, not getting rid of whole private message threads, but deleting your own messages within the thread, yk? i get that you can just edit, but like. sometimes double posting happens without you meaning to, and it’s just… ugly 💀 and bothersome. so, idk, hopefully it’ll be considered!
I don't think even staff members can delete messages in their PMs. That's a tricky one. Would probably need a XenForo addon.
Yeah, this is actually not in the software and would require modification. Thanks for letting us know this is something you want to see seven.

Yeah, this is actually not in the software and would require modification. Thanks for letting us know this is something you want to see seven.
oh, understood! well thanks for letting me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back