• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Deity of the Stars Role Play Search

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!! I'm Strawberry (they/them, and I am 25, so please no minors. Obviously there won't be NSFW content, but I don't like role playing with minors. ), and I'm thrilled to present a plot idea that I'm incredibly passionate about. If you're intrigued by celestial beings, cosmic mysteries, and a*little* touch of enchantment, then this role play is tailor-made for us!

Plot Summary:
In a small, artsy city on Earth, an extraordinary event unfolds. My character, Mars, descends from the heavens and finds himself bewildered in this earthly realm. Although he may initially appear human, Mars is no ordinary mortal. Instead, he is a deity of the stars, with the power to control their majestic dance, their positions, and their ethereal movements!

But here's the twist: Mars remains tight-lipped about his true identity. He keeps his divine nature a secret, leaving others puzzled by his enigmatic presence. And this is where your character comes in. They stumble upon Mars, their curiosity piqued by this mysterious stranger who exudes an otherworldly aura. As they interact and spend time together, the truth gradually unfurls, revealing that Mars, despite his human-like appearance, is an extraordinary celestial being. And he wants to go home, but he doesn't know how. Does your character try to help? Do they want Mars to stay here on Earth? Let's find out. I'd like their relationship, whether it ends up strictly platonic or romantic, to slowly grow, no need to rush anything.

What I'm Looking For:
I'm seeking a creative and enthusiastic role play partner who is ready to embark on this stellar adventure with me. Together, we'll craft a captivating narrative filled with intrigue, character growth, and exploration of the fantastic world we create.

Intriguing Revelations:
To add depth and suspense to our story, I'd like to slowly unveil Mars' backstory throughout the role play. Rather than revealing everything right away, I'll weave his celestial origins and the intricacies of his powers into the fabric of our evolving tale. This way, we can maintain an air of mystery, allowing surprises and discoveries to captivate us as we go along.

Writing Style:
I appreciate detailed writing that delves into our characters' emotions, motivations, and the vivid tapestry of their experiences. While I won't specify a specific number of paragraphs, I encourage us to immerse ourselves in the narrative and strive for engaging and descriptive storytelling. Let's bring our characters to life! :)

Availability:
I am currently more available during the weekdays and can be more active in our role play. I will make it a priority to respond as fast as I can, ensuring our story progresses smoothly and maintains its momentum. I am most available from 10 AM to 3 PM on weekdays. Thursdays and weekends, however, I am a bit more spotty due to personal life things. Also, if I forget to respond for a few days, please feel free to be like "Strawberry where are you, friend?" LOL.

Role Play Platform:
Please note that I prefer to keep the role play within threads here on this site. I do not participate in role play through direct messages, nor will I take the role play offsite. Let's keep our creative journey right here, where we can fully immerse ourselves in the story.

If this celestial adventure resonates with you or if you have any questions, ideas, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to comment below or send me a message. I'm excited to collaborate with a like-minded partner and explore the depths of this cosmic tale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back