• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Deities (OOC and Sub-Forums)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

dazzling

blurry
Hiya guys! This is the OOC forum, please try to use this for any discussions :) The Character and Lore forums are linked too!

Awww yeahhh

I'm going to be able to work on my character after I wake up. It's currently 2:30am, but I should have something to you by evening. ^_^

Sorry for not putting my CS up yet. I had forgotten I was going to have guests for the new year and I started back to work yesterday. D: dazzling dazzling

Can we get a link here to the ic thread, please? That's be super helpful! Unless I've missed it somewhere in these posts D:

Sure! I don't really know what happened to it, I thought I was linked but I don't think many people have seen it, sorry.

I think I'm going to drop out. Some characters keep teleporting around and speeding up the day which doesn't really allow others to get into the scene. It's just too fast moving and odd for me. Hope y'all have fun, though.

Aw, I'm sorry! yeah, the flow is a lil weird
Thanks for showing interest anyways. At the moment, I'm in a lot of roleplays, so sorry if my responses are rushed or skip through some time. Once more, I'm really sorry, but thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back