• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Defiance Role Play

Waffels

I need some bagels

defiance-title-logo.png

The story takes place in the future on a radically transformed Earth containing new species, some having arrived from space, many others the result of contamination by Votan terra-forming technology, which has transformed native flora and fauna in unforeseen ways.

In this RP, you would role-play as a fellow citizen of the... Let's say "City"... Called Defiance, settle in the old terra-formed St.Louis. I'm still making the whole plot, but at the basics, you, and the other people, would travel along the "Badlands", it's a no man's land out of the city filled with bandits and deadly creatures, while tracking down a old Ark filled with Votan treasures.

Before the RP starts, I will take the time to build all the sections needed to explain each playable race, and also some basic stuff about the role-play itself.

So, what do you guys think? Anyone in? I'd guess we could start the RP with at least 3 persons, counting with me, even tough more would be better!

Defiance-St-Louis-Concept-Art.jpg

Defiance city with old St.Louis arch in the background.

Sounds intriguing! Also, I would love to help build some species, worldbuilding is one of my favorite activities. If you'd like help that is. :D

Interested. Haven't yet found a single dystopian RP that worked out and had decent writers so far.

Eh, monsters and bandits in a post-war terraformed State... that's all the dystopian I need. :P

Well. You got me there. But most of the times, it's not that harsh ya know. Food and water are still easy to get in towns. Money mostly is not a problem if you are a miner or a scavenger. And bandits and monsters are only at the Badlands, so yeah. I believe we could call it half-dystopian.

Sounds interesting, though I've got some big projects (hopefully) in the works, I'll see if I can find time for good ol' classy, war-ravaged Earth ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back