• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Deep Dark Sea: A Deep-Sea Exploration Crew's Journal

Ranix Aurus

Languishing in Progress
Roleplay Type(s)
Meow,

I got this idea randomly when trying to find idea to propose to another rper. This is basically a specific plot interest check.

It's a semi sci-fi plot concerning deep sea exploration. We're taking a more benevolent world approach of the future. In the year 2095, humanity has expanded into deep space, although not as far as terraforming and so on. Scientific breakthrough merely give rise to more efficient power supply and higher-resistance material to withstand the harsh condition of space. Orbital space station become more habitable, and space shuttles are more accessible to public. Manned exploration craft to other planets have been planned for the next century.

In Earth, however, these technologies are being used for another purpose. Deep sea exploration has always been as dangerous, if not more, than space. Borrowing technological advances from space exploration development, the united nation has completed the newest manned submarine capable of diving lower than challenger's deep and keeping the crew alive and well for a long period of time. It is hoped that this new submarine will spearhead humanity's effort to finally map all of the depth of our own ocean.

We will be playing members of this new submarine's crew in our maiden voyage to explore and study the depth of our ocean.

PM me or reply here if you're interested~

Hmm I'll reopen this interest check in group rp so more people can see.

Might just limit this to 4-5 members. The sub (bathyscape, actually) will be AI-assisted so we don't need too many people.

I'll retag you guys later.

Meow,

I got this idea randomly when trying to find idea to propose to another rper. This is basically a specific plot interest check.

It's a semi sci-fi plot concerning deep sea exploration. We're taking a more benevolent world approach of the future. In the year 2095, humanity has expanded into deep space, although not as far as terraforming and so on. Scientific breakthrough merely give rise to more efficient power supply and higher-resistance material to withstand the harsh condition of space. Orbital space station become more habitable, and space shuttles are more accessible to public. Manned exploration craft to other planets have been planned for the next century.

In Earth, however, these technologies are being used for another purpose. Deep sea exploration has always been as dangerous, if not more, than space. Borrowing technological advances from space exploration development, the united nation has completed the newest manned submarine capable of diving lower than challenger's deep and keeping the crew alive and well for a long period of time. It is hoped that this new submarine will spearhead humanity's effort to finally map all of the depth of our own ocean.

We will be playing members of this new submarine's crew in our maiden voyage to explore and study the depth of our ocean.

PM me or reply here if you're interested~

Totally up for this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back