• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Deceit

dwale

drownin

cuppajoe.regular.png

Deceit. The action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth. This is the basis of our game. We make a living by with this. Our lives revolve around the deception of others and that is just how we like it. We've always lived the lives of criminals, but we're going to need to step up. Our life-style just got a whole lot more interesting.

I've received a call from a former member. The opportunity of a lifetime has struck us. A rather rich group of entrepreneurs will be travelling from place to place, gaining more money and creating more business together. Our end goal? To rob them of everything they are worth. This won't be easy, especially when some of us are wanted.

I have faith in you all, however. I believe we can pull this off. If we do, we'll never have to do this again. This will be it. If we fail, however, we'll likely end up with our freedom robbed. Or, we could die. It'll be worth it though. I promise you this, friends. Now, are you in or are you out?

tumblr_muympwsw1G1rdkvxmo6_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n2278r1LOB1to45eko1_500.gif

This is a con-based RP. Small/Private RP, but those interested can still make a character.

Last edited by a moderator:
can I have some of your creative pls

I've been out of it, if I can bounce back, count me in. Regardless, love it. Someone make a money fan in my honor, please.

Raerae said:
can I have some of your creative pls
I've been out of it, if I can bounce back, count me in. Regardless, love it. Someone make a money fan in my honor, please.
I have too much creative, take some

I've decided to make this a more private, smaller RP.

A few that are interested will be tagged, but not many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back