[DEBATE] How many nipples does a Kitsune have?

How many nipples does a female kitsune in human form have?

• 6, 2 are breasts in human form.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6, 6 are breasts in human form.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 2, 2 are breasts in human form.

• 0, 0 are breasts

• 6 in fox form, 2 in human form which are breasts

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • 2, and only 2 in fox form as well

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Ana-Kitsune

Sage In the Making
So this sounds dirty, if this isn't appropriate I will certainly take it down. Me and my friends play pathfinder and I am playing a Kitsune. One of their characters asked mine, how many nipples do you have in fox form? I responded "six" Then he asked how many I had in human form? I responded "six, two of them are breasts and four are just on my stomach." Which they responded to with some disgust and confusion. So here are the options I see.

1. Kitsunes in fox form have six nipples, when they transform they keep all six, two of which are breast.
2. Kitsunes in fox form have six nipples, when they transform they only have two, with breasts.
3. Kitsunes in fox form have six nipples, when they transform they keep all six, all of which are breasts.
4. Kitsunes in fox form have only two nipples to begin with, so it is the same when they transform.
5. Kitsunes don't have nipples, or in human form have no breasts.

It's a mythical creature but I like to apply some logic to it:
Kitsune's are mammals, therefore they need to produce milk in order to feed their young.
If Kitsune pregnancy is similar to foxes, they can have anywhere from 1-10 young. They would certainly need more than one nipple to feed all of those mouths.
Even if they were in human form, their young would still need to be fed. Feeding young would likely be a more important function for a Kitsune then fooling others. Therefore they would likely have all of their nipples, even when in fox form.

I could also argue the other points just as well.
For example, if your feeding multiple children, each nipple would need to produce milk, therefore being a breast. Meaning the human form would have six breasts.

Or that the human form is intended to make people believe you are human, therefore you would only have the normal human anatomy, two nipples with breasts.

To be honest I sort of just threw out an answer and went with it. The question remains though, so what is your opinion?

You could add the caveat that Kitsune develop and display only two breasts normally (in human form), with six nipples, while not having children, and develop the other four during pregnancy, keep them while nursing, and then so to speak 'deflate' afterwards for purposes of blending in.

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

You could add the caveat that Kitsune develop and display only two breasts normally (in human form), with six nipples, while not having children, and develop the other four during pregnancy, keep them while nursing, and then so to speak 'deflate' afterwards for purposes of blending in.
In the nicest way possible why on earth did you make an rpnation account to reply to a 6 year old thread about kitsune features

Users who are viewing this thread

Back