• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Death's Paradise (CS)

Schnitzel

Rada, Rada Rada Rada. RA-DA.

If I like your character sheet, It means you're accepted.

Appearance:

Name:

Personality (optional):

Weapons? (optional):

Good/Bad/Neutral:

Demon/Human:

Any interesting traits?:

(If Demon) Have you kept your human side, or turned savage?:

Anything else?:

Last edited by a moderator:
4643d4307f2406b7e404d92995291cd6.jpg

Name:

Dean Fisher

Twenty Six

Personality (optional):

He's the type of guy who will be nice to you, if you're nice enough to him. He may seem grumpy most of the time, but he's generally alright with other people and doesn't mind the company. I wouldn't say he is particularly 'happy', but who would be in a world like this?

Weapons? (optional):

He has a machete in his left hand.

Underneath his right sleeve is a red demonic arm that has stopped transformation at the shoulder.

demon_arm_by_thanatos1988.jpg

Good/Bad/Neutral:

He is neutral.

Demon/Human:

He's a human that's been transformed into a half demon. He managed to defeat the demon lord who transformed him.

Any interesting traits?:

The demonic arm is like a shield made from diamond.

The mask on his face is fused there. It tells him how much health another person has.

He is strong willed and hasn't hurt anyone so far, but his demonic side has been calling to him for days, telling him to find someone and devour them.

Anything else?:

He despises demons.

He hides his arm from human's and tells them that the mask is for identity hiding purposes.

Appearance:

92d70e35ddca536239c92fd449b45b10.jpg

Name:

Juniper John Avis

Personality (optional):

Juniper is kinda an oddball, and this was before the demons decided to fuck over their species. He seems to still be happy and optimistic? Despite what has happened, especially to him. Though, Juniper has been showing signs of being a Compulsive Liar(which matches with him also having Borderline personality disorder).

Weapons? (optional):

He only carries with him two hammers in his coat, but other than that he likes to use whatever is around him. 

Good/Bad/Neutral:

Neutral

Demon/Human:

Human

Any interesting traits?:

I mean, he's really fast for a human. That's bout it.

Anything else?:

He's actually okay about demons, as long as one doesn't spot him, he's fine.

Name:

Emelia Dawn Smith

Twenty Three

Personality:

Emilia is quick to trust people, as she is always happy to make new '"friends." She highly enjoys exploring new places, which could be seen as a positive or negative.

Weapons:

Fast reflexes.

Good/Bad/Neutral:

Good

Demon/Human:

Human

Any interesting traits?:

Emelia was the lead of a free running group in her college.

Anything else?:

She feels the demons can't be too bad without reason, but is still terrified of encountering one without having a friend with her,

SPunk.png

9ab228d8c9ab712451f0a7170420b34e.jpg

Name:Markov K. Ostrovsky

Personality (option l):Sadistic is the word that truly describes him.

Weapons? (optional): Mostly

seen using hand to hand Combat

Good/Bad/Neutral:

Evil

Demon/Human:

Demon

Any interesting traits?:Strength and speed has been discovered so far.

(If Demon) Have you kept your human side, or turned savage?:Can shift between forms ( Human/Demon lord)

Anything else?:He is found to mostly spare other demons or infected humans

#MoreInfoinRp #Antagonist

Appearance:

anime-dark-demon-devil-Favim.com-824905.png

Name: 

Naliha Lomeryn

Female

Personality (optional):

Nali is a girl often seen staring into the sky deep in her thoughts. She doesn't tend to speak unless she feels the need to, which caan get her in trouble with others because even if you ask her a serious question she won't answer unless she wants. She is unusually laid back about the entire ordeal and has mostly continued living as she normally did before. She doesn't do well with authoritarian figures due to her life before. She is fiercely protective of her little brother.

Weapons? (optional):

Unable to find the double edged katana she settle for a Tanto and a Wakizashi.

Good/Bad/Neutral:

She really doesn't care about the world turning to shit.

Neutral

Demon/Human:

Demon

Any interesting traits?:

The gas mask and the bandages are to cover up the effects of her change which were minimized to certain parts of her skin changing into charcoal colored hardened rock almost like armor made of cooled lava. Her senses and reflexes are beyond an animals and her intelligence is quite up there.

Kept human side

Anything else?:

She never talks of her life before the demons spawn. Her voice is quite smoky and a bit distorted through the mask. You wouldn't be able to tell her gender by looking at her.

@Schnitzel

Appearance:

superthumb.jpg

Name:

Sam Lomeryn

Personality (optional):

He's very optimistic and caring, he worries about his sister because she's lost a lot of her emotions as another side effect from being turned. He can be talkative and very oblivious. Honest to a fault however don't think that makes him stupid. He can be a bit squeamish. He doesn't like violence but if he has to protect someone he cares about he wouldn't hesitate. 

Weapons? (optional):

He has a 57. handheld pistol with a twelve clip hollow point lead bullets

Good/Bad/Neutral:

Good

Demon/Human:

Human

Any interesting traits?:

N/A

N/A

Anything else?:

He can't stand the sight of blood he might either throw up or faint.

"Fair warning, I'm not the type to use the safety on this thing."

//

Name: Dakota Wilson

Personality:

+ Mentally Strong

+ Quick-thinker

- Stubborn

- Pessimistic

Weapons: Nail Bat (She's named it Celia)

Good/Bad/Neutral: Chaotic Good

Demon/Human: Human

Any interesting traits?: Wears the same jacket in the picture all the time. She doesn't ever take it off. Though a good fighter, she prefers to use this ability to cause mayhem.

Anything else?: Dakota went a little crazy after the attack on NY.

image.png

*Pouty face*

//

Name: Nianadon Bardenelli

Personality: 

Flirt

Tenacious

Irritating

Sly

Weapons: A very large hammer

Good/Bad/Neutral: Chaotic Evil

Demon/Human: Demon

Any interesting traits: She always seems to have a lollipop in her mouth.

Have you kept your human side, or turned savage?: Though she doesn't actively hunt for blood, her demonic sense are triggered when she senses blood. 

Anything else?:  ehhhhhhhhhh

image.png

Hi I really want to join this rp and I had a few questions?  First, can demons have wings and fly or would that be too overpowered?  Secondly, can demons have powers and if so, what kind of powers?  Third, is there any way demons can be transformed back into humans, is there a cure of some sort?

Dylan Mestif

0c2msou9FlyQlZBYExT-RKDq4RhLmLMAQGNWVKoBHo.jpg

Personality: Before she began to transform, Dylan's only goal in this apocalypse was to stay alive, get food and hide.  The word "fight" was completely absent from her vocabulary as she saw the demons as undefeatable.  She didn't care to try and die fighting them, she simply wanted to live out her days in the abandoned shack she had found with her sister.  That was until she woke up one morning to find her sister gone and this horrible curse laid upon her.  She was no longer the frightened girl she once was but rather vicious and murderous.  She began to take out every demon she could find while in search for her sister and the demon who could take this terrible power away.

Weapons: Carries around three guns at all times.  Two tucked into the back of her pants and the one she has in her hands. 

Good/Bad/Neutral:  Good

Demon/Human: Slowly transforming into a demon

Interesting details or traits: Dylan has burns all over her body as a result of her hands.  In the beginning she would would forget what her hands could do and when he went to scratch her leg or tuck her hair behind her ear, painful burns would erupt on her skin.   

Other: Dylan has special gloves she keeps on her hands in order to not burn the things she touches.

Demon wings are fine.

For powers, I'd say that small things like strength or speed would be alright, but not big things like freezing people or control over a certain element. My character for example uses the claws from his arm and has defence from the skin on his Demonic arm.

At the moment, there is no cure. 

@Sofe

@Schnitzel I am so sorry, I read that you jumped out a window,not ran down stairs.  I'm partly running low on coffee in real life too and it just isnt the same

Hi so I know in my latest post I said Dylan would decided whether or not to kill you later but I don't have that power so I obviously can't kill you later, nor would I want to, your characters are freaking amazing!  SO I just thought you should know.  I'm not trying to make it seem like I would, Dylan is just super aggressive and wants to kill every demon she finds.

@TenshuZninja

So also, I might not be on for most of the morning because I will be in a place that doesn't have wifi and I have used up all my data so that is why I won't be answering till later. Sorry:(

@TenshuZninja @Ash Ketchup @Schnitzel

Hi guys i am that random guy who is trying to make an antagonist. Now if i write something that bothers you PLEASE say something. I don't want to ruin the experience. Anyways that is all! besides that I am going to send demons just to start antagonizing and see where it goes.P.S. almost forgot rewriting character sheet to make a true understanding of this character your choice whether you reread eventually. OK this is officially all! WAIT im lying .. If any request like said please please please please SAY SUMTING and if its a review rip me apart with the problems! Ok this is all.Officially .. Truly... Im sorry.. This is probably taking 5 minutes of your time when it should take 2 - Done 

@Schnitzel

@Sofe

@Ash Ketchup 

@TenshuZninja

@Floreilinn

@Flowër Powër

Like this

Same, though it scares me how ruthless he is, in the same instance I wouldn't imagine him any other way. XD Is that to contradictory? 

@Ruvik

Happy to read! I would say something about you guys but I've been procrastinating so hard on reading those post from the beginning and I started late.. BUT ILL GET IT DONE! but from now i like where its going.i have read everything on page two so far. PAGE ONE IS ON MY AGENDA! today... Maybe.... 

@Ash Ketchup

@TenshuZninja

Users who are viewing this thread

Back