• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Deathly Church. (Still open)

BatLover

Restricted camazotz
What if I told you, everything you have ever heard of about demons, angels and the such was a lie? Well it's true. None of it. Except for where they roam. One lives in the aether, one lives in hell. Simple as that right? No. I have learned from personal experience ( some of which I will not share. ) That not all demons are bad, and that not all angels are good. Now are you ready to go through with this, or do you want more. Ugh fine. I guess you do want more info about them. Well, you can wait. I will tell you after the "initiation" in which you become one of my kind. A death churchian, also known as a demon reaper. But you ever never heard of either, most likely. Well let's get this over with, before hades erupts. Oh and I mean the mountain, the one that is above us. Yes that one, the one we are in.

(Check character thread for skelle. Btw, there is almost no point to bios. since well, you lose your memory after initiation when you become a death churchian.)

You all arrive at the mountains it seems to have just been a range of inactive volcanoes, and it seems to go on forever. Well atleast around the world. Yes before you ask, we are under the ocean. We are in the core of the planet.

Losutus sighs. It has been so long since the last recruits arrived, he was getting bored of them. Thank mother nyx ( yes the goddess of chaos or darkness), for still creating new dark being to destroy each other. " OKAY, so let's get this straight. Once you are turned you will lose ALL of your memory, but will keep your basic skills. Such as talking, walking, and weapon use. They only stay because they are very primal, and are also locked up safely by those charms around you. " Losutus points out the charms every new recruit is wearing. "Now is there anyone who doesn't want this? Speak now or forever lose it all."

Alaric stood completely still after listening to losutus speak. of course he wanted this he always dreamed of killing demons and wielding weapons, but even if he didn't want itwas way to late to turn back now so he said nothing.

"So.. if I agree I lose all memories and everything else apart from walk, talk, weapon use?" Joseph asked, absent-mindly looking around the place.

Alphonse stood there not saying a word as he never seemed to speak. He just nodded that he was ready to give up his memory.

"Sure i don't need my memories because of what my parents's did to me and i hate them." she said smiling and shyly. Looking a the last scar they gave her before she ran away from them. Now was a loner but she was still shy and herself but sort of different and a good different

Alaric just stood listening to the people talk and he began to get irritated "come on can we just do this already im so excited"

"Whoa where am I?" Luna looks around wildly, her hair flying around her.

I arrived later in the meeting place when someone in the front already finishes his speech. I didn't get it at all and I'm to afraid to ask. I just stay quiet there at the back. Everybody is tells the other about losing the memory in exchange of this career. Well I have no problem with that. My childhood is quiet sad. I'm mostly a loner in my time and I want to forget all about it so I didn't care if they take my memory.

Luna was insanely confused, how did she get here? @Hydreus She saw another person towards the back, "Hey, what's going on here?" She whispered

Losutus just watches everyone, waiting for everyone to regain their standing on reality. Once everyone was, he raised his hands emitting a flashing light, everyone suddenly being teleported to a room surrounded by runes and symbols. " Ready? "

Luna gasped, pushing someone out of her way she moved up " Ready for what?!"

Alphonse simply nodded showing he was ready. He stood looking around the room at all the runes and symbols. He didn't seem impressed @lostsoul

Last edited by a moderator:
"woah what the..." Alaric looked around the room at all the runes and symbols " so freaking cool, lets do this i'm ready"

Luna was scared and getting impatient. She paced around the back of the group wait for something to happen.

Joseph just leaned on an wall in the room, before leaping off because of the heat. "God damn the heat..." Joseph grumbled.

"Cool" Katylen said looking at hers ears then making a cute face
tumblr_nv6vmeEnAN1urtcaxo1_1280.jpg
"I guess i'm ready too"

"I'm tired of waiting, what is everyone so ready for?! I was just walking around the woods outside town and suddenly I was here! I'm terrified, so can someone please help me understand." Luna wrapped her arms around herself and looked at the others expectingly.

I will tell you what he said Katylen said smiling at her then started to talk:

lostsoul said:
You all arrive at the mountains it seems to have just been a range of inactive volcanoes, and it seems to go on forever. Well at least around the world. Yes before you ask, we are under the ocean. We are in the core of the planet.

Losutus sighs. It has been so long since the last recruits arrived, he was getting bored of them. Thank mother nyx ( yes the goddess of chaos or darkness), for still creating new dark being to destroy each other. " OKAY, so let's get this straight. Once you are turned you will lose ALL of your memory, but will keep your basic skills. Such as talking, walking, and weapon use. They only stay because they are very primal, and are also locked up safely by those charms around you. " Losutus points out the charms every new recruit is wearing. "Now is there anyone who doesn't want this? Speak now or forever lose it all."
lostsoul said:
What if I told you, everything you have ever heard of about demons, angels and the such was a lie? Well it's true. None of it. Except for where they roam. One lives in the aether, one lives in hell. Simple as that right? No. I have learned from personal experience ( some of which I will not share. ) That not all demons are bad, and that not all angels are good. Now are you ready to go through with this, or do you want more. Ugh fine. I guess you do want more info about them. Well, you can wait. I will tell you after the "initiation" in which you become one of my kind. A death churchian, also known as a demon reaper. But you ever never heard of either, most likely. Well let's get this over with, before hades erupts. Oh and I mean the mountain, the one that is above us. Yes that one, the one we are in.
(Check character thread for skelle. Btw, there is almost no point to bios. since well, you lose your memory after initiation when you become a death churchian.)
"Is that better She said smiling at her nicely her cat ear moving back and froth
original.gif
meow"

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna looked at her with her mouth open. "This is insane. I didn't even choose to come here. Oh I think I need to sit." Luna cautiously sits and puts her head in her hands

Kittycat said:
I will tell you what he said Katylen said smiling at her then started to talk:
"Is that better She said smiling at her nicely her cat ear moving back and froth
original.gif
meow"
Alphonse noticed the cat girl and couldnt help himself. With his eyes full of affection he moved and began petting her cat ears. @Kittycat

Luna suddenly felt bad. She looked up to apologize but the girl seemed a bit... Preoccupied, with another person there. So Luna mumbled her apology under her breath, maybe the girl might have heard it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back