• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Death Game Online

GayLoveWes

Yaoi Master
"I never thought I would be stuck in this game... All I wanted was a new life, but that never happened... until  someone saved my life...".

imagine a virtual reality mmo, that was used for a test, that you had to beat, and couldn't log out of. Will they make it out, who will die?

Let me know if you are interested, and message me, we can talk. I allow anything on my rp, and of course it is yaoi. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting as I've been looking for something similar to SAO. Any specifics such as the setting of the game, posting amount, etc?

Hmm... not really, I just don't know how to do it, I am a new member, lol, I have been role-playing through messages, you do know it is yaoi right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back