Dear Gamer: OOC

Hey @Arius LaVari, quick question. What's your tolerance for cursing? I won't have any objections if you straight up restrain them, but it might help a few people express attitudes or personality. Myself included, since I made Liz out to have some spunk.

Hey @Arius LaVari, quick question. What's your tolerance for cursing? I won't have any objections if you straight up restrain them, but it might help a few people express attitudes or personality. Myself included, since I made Liz out to have some spunk.

Since we have a few younger players keep it minimized but you don't have to totally avoid them~ they're just words TBH...

Lol I hope you know when I ment flestured It ment blushing and stumbling over words. Also this will be fun my character is the only person who actually knows how to live in the woods well

Pssh I drop f-bombs a lot *shrug*

Also does the cave have light?  

O-O Or at least some sticks to rub together to make a torch....?

I'll go over everything~ I forgot to mention it but once waking posts go up I have another post to make and you'll get information~

Do we just wake up or does something else happen to us first

Nope again once waking posts go up; and you have mostly free range to create the environment. ^.^  mostly free range.

I like the pairings they are interesting but I think it will be funny with the Red team. A guy with confidance issues, who prefers to be someone else and someone who seems cocky and drew the game masters Ire... I have hosted enough D&D to see where this is going

I like the pairings they are interesting but I think it will be funny with the Red team. A guy with confidance issues, who prefers to be someone else and someone who seems cocky and drew the game masters Ire... I have hosted enough D&D to see where this is going

I've never actually played D&D, so whatcha thinking~?

I've never actually played D&D, so whatcha thinking~?

Lol normally the players with the highest death rate are the ones who puss of the DMs for obvious reasons. And the players who aren't confident enough to say "I dont think I should be the one to check out the room ahead of us."

Also expect James to fall into his Arsenal persona as a self defence things. I bet no one will even find out his name for a while

Lol normally the players with the highest death rate are the ones who puss of the DMs for obvious reasons. And the players who aren't confident enough to say "I dont think I should be the one to check out the room ahead of us."

Also expect James to fall into his Arsenal persona as a self defence things. I bet no one will even find out his name for a while

Aww DM is...somewhat nicer than that. And I don't mind him falling into Arsenal; DM will always call him that anyway, since there are two James' (which I legit didn't expect.)

the one really in danger might be Matsushita Kazuki though... >.>' 

Aww DM is...somewhat nicer than that. And I don't mind him falling into Arsenal; DM will always call him that anyway, since there are two James' (which I legit didn't expect.)

Lol ok. I can see him actually becoming his online persona over the course of this... Gaining confidence, getting less flustered. This will be a fun transformation to do

oh, why's that then?

@Arius LaVariYour lore says that the Abandoned Hotel is only 3 stories and your intro says Alex is about 20 stories high so I just thought I'd check up on that before writing a response.

@Arius LaVariYour lore says that the Abandoned Hotel is only 3 stories and your intro says Alex is about 20 stories high so I just thought I'd check up on that before writing a response.

-pinches bridge of nose- Fml. I sort of reread it but I mixed up my numbers. -goes to edit- Christ I fucked up my own lore. @.@' this doesn't bode well for me.

@Arius LaVari "Another sigh escapes as she walks off, hoping that Alex would be able to handle the situation." I'm really interested in this tbh because I know Alex feels like there's not much he struggles with so I'm interested in why she thinks Alex is going to struggle.

@Arius LaVari "Another sigh escapes as she walks off, hoping that Alex would be able to handle the situation." I'm really interested in this tbh because I know Alex feels like there's not much he struggles with so I'm interested in why she thinks Alex is going to struggle.

That's an easy answer because of his personality~ it'll be interesting to see how he does with the Teamwork aspect. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back