Dear Gamer: OOC

Valentina Aeternum

~A Goddess of Story~
Here's the OOC where we can discuss things as a group. Oh as for events ive got some in mind but don't be afraid to suggest things to me. Enjoy your chat~

Hey quick question. The character skeleton, its meant to look like a video interview right? Does thst mean we're knocked out and dragged away from wherever the conputer was accessed?

Hey quick question. The character skeleton, its meant to look like a video interview right? Does thst mean we're knocked out and dragged away from wherever the conputer was accessed?

It's not a video interview but more of a chat interview. Like it's in a chat room. But yes basically each person participating in the interview is kidnapped from the place they accessed the computer.

Welp. XD the first two characters are surely interesting. One is a non-gamer trying to turn Gamer and the other is a gamer with a gal pal. Interesting interesting oh and the non-gamer has a sister complex. XD

Oi, interesting makes RPs work. And I figured since this was basically an RP for bonding thst making it difficult would be fun. Wanna see whoever matches up with Ace works through that.

@gogojojo331 @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @LeSoraAmari @AceOfSpades0210 @snakeyem12 @Mykinkaiser @TaraSobiki

Hello everyone, just wanted to point you at the OOC and remind you that this is a WIP and you should definitely check the lore and mechanics of the game. I'm working on everything pretty quickly, oh and the character sheet Skeleton is up~ try and balance my ladies out with my gentlemen~ I have a lot of stuff already in mind but it can't be implemented until the RP starts which shouldn't take too long but I have a few more things to do~

Yours truly,

Dungeon Master <3

@gogojojo331 @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @LeSoraAmari @AceOfSpades0210 @snakeyem12 @Mykinkaiser @TaraSobiki

Hello everyone, just wanted to point you at the OOC and remind you that this is a WIP and you should definitely check the lore and mechanics of the game. I'm working on everything pretty quickly, oh and the character sheet Skeleton is up~ try and balance my ladies out with my gentlemen~ I have a lot of stuff already in mind but it can't be implemented until the RP starts which shouldn't take too long but I have a few more things to do~

Yours truly,

Dungeon Master <3

Awesomesauce

Yours truly,

Dungeon Master <3

Quick question, given that it's an interview (the CS) should we have characters answer the way they would or should we have them provide all details?

1 hour ago, Arius LaVari said:

Yours truly,

Dungeon Master <3

'allo

Yours truly,

Dungeon Master <3

Awesome~

I'll get a WIP up soon-ish. cx

My first impression of @Mykinkaiser's character is a sadist. Actually going to be interesting on how this plays out, since I've played sadists in several other RPs.

By the way, quick note for all. Every character currently submitted is a male, so if you have any female RP partners that you think would be interested that would be great.

By the way, quick note for all. Every character currently submitted is a male, so if you have any female RP partners that you think would be interested that would be great.

Sadly I expected nothing less from Kin. And that's fine there is only (for now) one more male spot open. We can't play if I don't have a balance of characters...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back