• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Deadly Romance (TWD). [OPEN]

ourlove

I'm looking for someone to do a one x one RP within the Walking Dead verse. It can be completely OC if you like, but you'll get extra bonus points if you want to take on the role of Daryl Dixon.

A couple of points:
  • I would prefer to do MxF as my OC is a female.
  • I would love for their to be some romance in there.
  • I won't say no to drama or fun plot twists.
  • Please be 18+.
If this interests you, please let me know! I'm dying to do something like this for quite some time.

I would love to do this and I can be Daryl if you would permit us to double up.I can play Daryl for you and you can play Abraham or Rick for me.And can we do an AU universe?

I would love to do this and I can be Daryl if you would permit us to double up.I can play Daryl for you and you can play Abraham or Rick for me.And can we do an AU universe?
I'd be okay with that! I think I would have an easier time playing as Abraham though. Probably because he just has a mouth on him. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back