• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dead Inside: the Story

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse. Well, not yet, at least. Here is what you'll need to know before you're having a laugh at the dead.

• This roleplay is centered in the middle of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, located on the northern east coast of the United States.
  • The roleplay will begin the day before the zombies show up. Their origins are a Schrodinger's paradox. Whether you think it is a virus, a parasite, voodoo or something else, you are right and wrong.
  • These zombies are the slow, shambling moaner types. They will greedily feast on any part of your flesh if they get close enough. Being bit by a zombie will make you "infected". Being infected means your immune system will gradually weaken until some outside presence, such as injury or disease kills you. If the death blow in question was not a headshot, you will be reborn as a zombie yourself.
  • Zombies cannot be reasoned with. Despite this, they remember their name in life and will react to hearing it. They also retain certain habits or lifestyle choices they may have had in life. For instance, zombies may shut off music their human form found terrible, carry around a weapon they had before turning, or even eat non human things were they a glutton.
  • A zombie will not react to pain when slashed, stabbed, bludgeoned, shot or blown up. Any injuries they sustain, they'll keep going. The only way to truly destroy a zombie is to remove the head or destroy the brain.
More will be added as the Apocalypse rages on.

Last edited:
Hey so we don't have an OOC as far as I know so I figured I'd say this here. I thought it'd be funny/go along with the story if the rail lines still worked because the conductors as zombies still ran them. (Trust me, you should see the ones who run them at night. They're basically already zombies.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back