• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dead Inside Maybe? (Sadboy/Vaporwave MxF RP)

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

Two seats apart...

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

That weird kid that always wears bucket hats and that girl that is
definitely from the 80s sit only two seats apart from each other in every class they have. Call it coincidence, but two of the most popular weird kids in the entire school share every single class together. A lot of people wonder why they're never talking to each other or why bucket boy never hangs and drinks Arizona with that retro girl. It's a mystery as to how they seem to not see each other, but that'll change here soon.

He likes Yung Lean, she likes Macintosh Plus. He drinks Arizona, she drinks Fiji. He spends his nights on the streets looking for feeling, she spends her nights on Tumblr talking about having none. However, an invite from a popular kid at school for a going away party gets to them one way or another and they reluctantly go. Here, bucket boy and retro girl will finally meet and maybe-
just maybe- some aesthetics will combine.

tumblr_o0ea168VM81v43un5o1_500.gif

tumblr_n7220nKPDI1qmo2d4o1_500.gif

This is a MxF romance RP about a boy that's interested in the Sadboy aesthetic and a girl that is interested in the Vaporwave aesthetic meeting each other at a party and developing a friendship that will blossom into something they'd never expect to experience in their entire dull-feeling life.

I'm going to warn you that I can't ensure a consistent posting schedule since life throws stuff my way and I'm not always able to respond like I want to. I do
try, however, but keep in mind that the keyword here is try. What I try to go for is a post a day and if I'm able to I may post two or three times a day. If I don't respond, I'm probably just unable to reach a computer or am unable to contact you, no need to be worried, I don't just up and leave like that. If I've lost interest and don't want to RP anymore, I will let you know, I hate it when people just up and leave and make sure to message people before discontinuing a RP.

I look forward to a pleasant RP experience with you. 'u'

@PokemonGirl Vaporwave is essentially most of the subcultures of the 80's-(e)2000's. It's aesthetic mostly consists of neon/pastel colors, Muzak/80s/90s/2000s music screwed and chopped (slowed down and edited), 80s/90s/(e)2000s clothing, and a big interest in Fiji water. (Vaporwave parallel to Arizona Tea for sadboys.)

Hope this helped. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back