• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC's Teen Titans of Tomorrow - Main RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Matt Stone looked over the ruins of Titan's Tower grimly. Well they weren't so much ruins as just his home where no one but him and his sister currently shared as home. Some days he wondered if he'd ever see anyone other than Estelle or the Justice League when they phoned in. He took a sip from his #1 son mug and sighed. Yep... he was gonna be stuck here forev-

The main ops room whirred to life as his father figure appeared. "Hey son! how ya holdin' up?" Cyborg asked him as though he was not an A.I. at all. funny how the rest of the League didn't see him that way... It helped that Estelle didn't treat him differently too.

"Fine." he answered disinterested. Cyborg smiled like he was hiding something. "Better get the Tower spruced up! I hear the old gang decided their kids needed a home!"

Matt dropped his mug and it shattered, though he just materialized a new one out of code. being an A.I., he typically didn't bother with human possessions. "Wait... it's been that long? What are they like? You know big sis is the only one I have talked to in a long time, right?"

Cyborg smiled. "Ask them when they get there! It'll be good for the both of you to get to know new people!"

Matt's mood brightened like he was just going to tuition free college but he hadn't figured out that roommates were a hassle sometimes. "What's their ETA?" he asked, subconsciously browsing the internet for files of their acts. Cyborg smirked, "an hour tops. Nightwing is getting Night-Owl there, I am pretty sure Inter-Vega will fly, Salem will probably-speak of the half devil..."

That's when Matt noticed a portal opening up and he smiled. "Time to make some friends..." he murmured. Then he heard something that equated to a growl and he looked outside to see a green animal. 'Definitely BB's.' he thought. hitting the control panel he said nothing, but his voice broadcast down at the front door, "Be there in a second. Elevator is a little slow."

Activating the speakers in the Tower's various rooms, he had them broadcast the following. "Big sis! We have new roommates! Ops room asap please?"

Last edited:
“Reality is the finest flesh, oh child mine~ And are you not...hungry?”

They scream, screaming ever still. Louder, louder and louder their screaming grows in manic spires of tenacity. I am running, running but where? My heart is pounding against my chest, readily to rip through my bones if it could beat any faster, any harder. I am running but I do not know where, and I feel them coming. I can feel them coming. So I run. My legs are burning, engulfed in hellish fires of Tartarus scorned by Hades. His face flashes by in an instance, my heart skips a beat out of terrorized fear. Wicked grin stretched across black lips with chilled whispers of beckoning demise. Run, run faster – faster and faster. Where am I going? My body is on fire.

There is a presence surrounding black void chasm with watchful eyes staring all around. Silence be-weds in white noise of nothingness in maddening hum. Pools of Amethyst unravel beneath dark lashes, quickly shut tight by the burning, sharp pains of migraine fever. Heart beat drums within her ears beneath the silence, breath weighted upon fearful stir. This pain came swiftly, and yet knew not why. Stomach churns in nausea, as she stares emptily into the void of her own reality. Intestinal burning forces yellow bile from emptied abdomen to vomit from her jowls What in the seven hells-- Mind racing, effortless Shay trying to combine two and two but could never find the answer of four. Fear lamented her shoulders. Her voice did not carry an echo trapped in a nothingness.

You are weak. Pathetic. Usssselesssss.
You
Will
Fail

No Matter How Hard You Try~

Serpentine hiss growled in many as if several entities surrounded her body. Disillusion and hallucinations triggered further scaling her schizoid madness. Gasp hitched from dark lips, golden eyes flashing like embers in the night as they staggered within her sockets trying to decide which way to run but -… her body did not move. Lips parted to speak yet no words were able to expel from her breath, tongue-tied and twisted.

And then...reality bled back through. A pair of fingers inches from her face as they snapped audibly within her ears. Jumping a bit and flicking her gaze upward at the lady who seemed rather bothered.

"You lost hun? Ya don't seem like yer from these parts? You okay?" She asked abruptly, making Shay glance back down to see that she was standing right in the middle of the street. Cars honking their horns loudly and people shouting at the two of them to get out of the road.

It was happening again...the daymares...the visions...random lapses in time and reality that seemed to real, so vivid that she could not distinguish them from fantasy or truth. They were becoming more frequent and much more debilitating than before...especially since her training with her mother had begun. The runic markings along her left arm would whisper to her...deliver upon her body pain so incomprehensible that she often had to lock herself away just to deal with the agony~

She clutched her arm, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath before looking back up at the lady who wandered into the street to check on her. Lifting her hands and beginning to wave and gesture them rather slowly. The woman immediately softened her gaze at the sudden display and all it implied. "I'm...fine. I'm just looking for something~" She would sign, walking along the crosswalk to the other side of the street so she wouldn't hold up traffic. The woman quickly followed, catching up with the mysterious girl and reaching out to touch her shoulder once they were across.

"Sorry hun, i didn't know you coulden't uh...ya know. But that don't matter! My sister is deaf so i know lots of sign. Listen i know you probably aren't from here and ya look like you had a nasty accident with all the bandages and such. So maybe i can help? What are you looking for? Person, place, or thing?" The woman would offer, making Shay pause for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"A place...i'm looking for a building. A skyscraper in the shape of a cross~" She would sign best she could. The strangers face brightened up as she snapped her fingers in realization.

"Only building like that in Jump is the Titans Tower! Used to be the home of some young heroes back in the day but its been abandoned for years now. My grandmother was once rescued by one of them...big guy, had a canon for a hand or somethin. Some kind of half human, half machine guy." She would muse, making Shay simply blink before nodding.

"Oh? where is it then?" She asked, trying to stay on topic.

"Oh uh, its by the bridge across the water. Tiny little island and what not, can't miss it. About thirty minutes that way. But like i said, its been abandoned for years and its impossible to get in. Despite it no longer being used its security systems prevent anyone from even getting in. Did you have business with anyone of the Tit-" She would cut herself off when she realized the bandaged girl was gone. Looking around to see that the mysterious young woman had completely vanished mid conversation. "Alright, your welcome~" She would mutter in slight annoyance before going on with her day.

Shay however needed to go to this 'Titans Tower'...seeing as the place had been appearing in her nightmares for a while now and her mother was not giving her any answers to her many questions.

Meanwhile, back at the Tower the portal that formed within its walls grew wider as a pale skinned woman draped in a violet cloak poured through. Her hooded face revealing only silver eyes as her gaze quickly shifted from Cyborg who appeared on a massive screen to the child in the room. The portal closed behind her, floating down onto the floor and standing in the operations room which also served as their livingroom. "Cyborg we need to talk~" She would immediately say to the screen, clearly not very concerned with a typical greeting as she faced the screen.

"Cy...who all has come here? Have you seen Shay?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest defensively as worry swelled in her eyes. "I can't find her and she's been missing for months. I tried everything, but she blocked me off mentally. She was asking me about The Tower...The Titans. And then one day she just...vanished. Please tell me she's here~" She whispered, pulling down her hood to reveal her face as she looked around the room.

Last edited:
"Money in the bag! NOW!" the man in the ski mask yelled, holding his handgun at the convenience store clerk. The clerk complied, eyeing the panic button under the table. "Don't even try it." The man threatened, clocking his gun as he gestured the clerk to hurry up. The clerk fumbled with the cash register, filling up the bag with bills and coins. The robber took the bag impatiently, scuffling through it, "That's it?" He glared narrowly.

"It's been a slow day. Come on, I already cleared out the damn till!" The clerk argued, raising his hands. The robber scoffed, before looking at his ring finger. A pure diamond. Could be worth quite a bit on the black market. "The Ring. Hand it over." He growled, glaring down the clerk. "C'mon m-" The clerk tried to protest, before being cut off. "You wanna see your family again? Hand it over!" The robber demanded again.

The clerk took off the ring, handing it to the robber, who then lunged for the exit, running into one of the dark alleys of Northbay, New Jersey. A grappling hook flies out from the shadows, entangling the robber, and knocking him over onto the concrete, losing his revolver in the process. "What the hell?" He gasped, as he struggled with the grappling hook.

"Robbing convenience stores? Really?" A voice asked, as a figure emerged from the shadows. It was Nite-Owl. Wearing his cowl and cape. "I-it's you..." The robber stuttered, trying to get free but to no avail. He tried to reach for his revolver, but the vigilante kicked it away. Nite-Owl observed the criminal, noticing a tattoo on his neck of a slithering snake. "So, you're with The Kraits..." He muttered, as he stomped on the man's neck, applying pressure. The criminal screamed in agony.

"What do you know about the attack on the docks?" Nite-Owl questioned, the stiffness evident in his tone, but the criminal refused to comply. Suddenly, Rick noticed a crow standing over the edge of one of the buildings. It was green. He didn't have to think twice to know who it was. "Can't you see I'm busy?" Rick informed sarcastically, as he pressed a transmitter to alert the regional police.

"You're dressin' up like an owl now?" The crow spoke, before morphing back into a more human like figure... with some animal like characteristics. He jumped down onto the alleyway, parallel to Rick. The criminal stared in confusion, as Rick applied further pressure to his neck, blocking his circulation, enough to knock him unconscious. "That was... brutal." Vincent replied in surprise.

"What do you want, Vincent?" He asked, retracting his grappling gun, before placing it back into its holster. "The Titans tower. We've been summoned." Vincent explained, walking around the unconscious body, now facing Rick directly. "So the old man sent you?" Rick asked, looking out for the police. "Like I told him, I'm not interested." His tone firm.

"What's the matter with you? You used to dream about becoming a Titan." Vincent informed, observing Rick's mannerisms, but he was difficult to read. "Yeah, well, people change. I don't owe you or anyone an explanation." He replied, before turning the other way to walk away. "Look, I know what happened, but that was two years ago... you weren't ready. What happened to your mother, wasn-" But Vincent was cut off, "Don't." Rick replied sternly. Turning his head, glaring at Vincent through his cowl. "Don't bring her into this." Rick added, clenching his fist.

Vincent stayed quiet for a moment, knowing that it was a sensitive topic to Rick. "Look, man... I can't imagine how it must feel. But this is what your mom would've wanted... for you." Rick was quiet for a brief moment, perhaps conflicted, but Vincent couldn't tell with cowl over his head. "Say something, man..."

And then, the sirens began to wail as they officers finally began to immobilize in response to the transmission signal. "I'm sorry, Vincent. Send my regards to the others." Rick grabbed his grappling hook, aiming it towards the roof, and vanishing into the darkness. Vincent contemplated stopping him, but knew Rick wouldn't be easy to crack. He needed the others. Maybe they could get to him.

Vincent morphed into a winged animal and flew off towards the Titans tower. Upon seeing it in the distance, he let out a large growl to signal his arrival. He dropped down in front of the entrance, morphing back into his regular form. Despite being abandoned for ages, the door was sturdy, and it seemed the surveillance systems were still intact. "Hello?" Vincent called out, pushing the buzzer, hoping someone would reply, but when there was no reply... granted only several seconds had gone by, Vincent became quite impatient, morphing into a lizard, climbing the wall, looking for any seeps and cracks, and when he found a crack big enough, he made his way through, crawling into the darkness, before landing to the ground back in his normal form. "Anyone in here?!" His voice echoed as he slowly made his way through the darkness. "Matty....? Es....? ANYONE?!"

Last edited:
Estelle

Estelle got up out of bed. Her and her brother were the only ones currently occupying the tower. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She had always been the one to wake up late. It was always that way. Even before her dad adopted her. She stretched a little and went to change for the day. Despite her body being metal she still felt the need to wear clothes. Except to bed. She threw on a red crop top that said "sweet" in black letters and a pair of leggings. She preferred leggings because they allowed her mobility most pants didn't. It was hard styling clothes for her body, but she managed. She threw on some boots and tied her hair up in a messy bun.
She was startled from her routine when Matt yelled that they were getting new roommates. She perked up and ran down to the ops room. New people! She'd finally get to see someone's face besides Matt's. She liked to tease him sometimes, just to see his reactions. When she got down to the ops room she found her dad already there and Matt too. She could see his excitement as much as she felt hers.
"Hey Dad!"
She waved and went to stand by her brother.
"So where are these roommates you promised me, Matty?"
She looked over at him, whispering to keep from disturbing the conversation her dad was in.

JDizzle383 JDizzle383

All that Val could see was an endless cerulean ocean and a cobalt sky. She had been flying for quite a while in order to find the place that her and the children of her mother’s friends would meet but as of that moment the task seemed a tad daunting. from what she had heard in passing from her mother, the planet was around 70% percent water and when she had finally laid her eyes on Earth there was no doubting it. Her new home was the definition of a watery paradise. In the beginning she reveled in the idea of having a giant playground but the alien had begin to dismiss that thought as she came to realize that Earth was a little too big for her tastes. In order arrive on time Val would have to travel a bit faster.

Without a second thought Val stopped flying and dived into the enormous blue and seemingly evaporated into the water. However, if someone were to take a closer look they would see a pink syrupy substance soar though the ocean at a speed much faster than what Val had been when flying. Feeling the pleasant cold of the sea made it quite easy for Val to focus on her current goal as of that moment, locacting a Tower in the shape of a large T. The goo didn’t even take time to notice the immense sea life that casually swam around her as she zipped in between and around them trying to reach some sort of landmass. After what seemed like hours, Val rose to the surface of the sea to see her goal right in front of her, The Titan’s Tower.

She returned to her solid state and shot out of the sea and straight towards the humongous letter. It almost was exactly how her mother described it. Though in person it looked a bit more....crumbled than what she had imagined. Safely concluding that it could just be the style of human architecture, Val decided not to judge.

Finally she arrived at what looked like the entrance of the tower. Gently floating down, Val saw what appeared to be a human become tiny and climb through the cracks of the withered building. It had to be the son of Beast Boy! She had listened intently to stories about how he could morph into the largest or tiniest animals without a second thought. Val, ignoring the foreign voice that bellowed from the door. Went to go open it, but the door was locked. She would have to wait until someone could open it from the inside for her.​

Last edited:
Cyborg shook his head, "Haven't seen her recently, sorry Rae, but why didn't you just tell her about the team? She is old enough to know." Cyborg said in a 'older brother' sort of way. he and Raven had always gotten along even after the team went their separate ways.

As soon as Vincent shouted the word anyone, several of the tower's defenses went online. Matt took notice of this and quickly turned them off before they could incapacitate the green meta-morph. looking through the hallway cameras, he saw Vincent and turned to his sister, "Looks like someone couldn't wait to meet us!" he smiled. "I'll take the elevator to let in whoever's at the door, you can go meet Mr. impatient." he chuckled as he went over to the elevator. As he got to the door and opened it, his mind was racing. So many new people! he hadn't been able to socialize with anyone but Estelle for at least a few years! "Welcome to Titans Tower!" he said as he opened the door. better to greet them properly, he didn't want to get off on the wrong foot...

Of course they didn't need to know he was an A.I. ... did they?

The sudden slash of truth made Raven grimace when Cyborg just shrugged it off, saying he hadn't seen her and that she should of told her about the titans. The woman's expression was fixed and cold, her dark eyes staring at the monitor in an almost 'knowing' way as the cloaked woman folded her arms over her chest. "Cy, you know damn well that with who...'what' i am. And the things that happened with this team are things that i have to suppress. She is my daughter, that means she inherited the best...and the darkest parts of me. Evil parts of me. Did you really expect me to tell her about how i almost brought the end of the world? About Trigon? Slade?" She would hiss as she slowly ran her fingers through her hair. "There are already demons reaching out to her Cyborg. I see it in her eyes; she is scared all the time and you know what happened to me when my emotions got out of control...people got hurt. And she is out there god knows where doing god knows what with who knows who." She would lecture before shaking her head.

"Maybe i should of told her...but i did not want her to go digging into my past or discovering things about me that would lead to revelations about her. How do i look my little girl in the eyes and tell her she comes from a place of darkness and death? What kind of mother does that Cy?" She would ask, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply before opening them again. Her expression becoming cool and collected as she shifted her gaze around the room. "Please Cy, i need your help. I can't find her myself and i can 'feel' her here, in the city. I don't have anyone else to turn too. Ever since her father passed she's been distant and violent. I don't want to see her hurt anyone Cy, please." She would ask again, clearly in desperate need of help from her old friend. There were some things that even her magic could not accomplish and Raven was clearly extremely worried about Shay and what could potentially go wrong the longer she was out in the wild exposed to the harsh realities this world had to offer.

And meanwhile, vibrant golden eyes would flick and wander over the sparkling waters of Jump City as the red garbed woman stood on the bridge that gave view to Titans Tower. Her expression shifting behind her bandages as she slowly tilted her head at the sight of the building...it was smaller than she had previously expected. And from the looks of it the place seemed to be in disrepair despite what the woman had told her. However, from where she stood she noticed that the place was bustling. A strange came flying out of the water on the horizon and flew right up to the Tower itself, right behind a man who seemed to be approaching it from the front. Shay was not expecting company and she did not want to risk being caught by whoever was there. Plus, she could feel the heavy mystical energy radiating from the tower. Something that made Shay's gut twist and her jaw clench from the realization that her mother was likely in that very tower.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Estelle

Estelle sighed as Matt rushed to greet the first person. Of course he would. She chased after him, hoping to see who it was as well. A few of her hairs fell lose into her face, but she wanted to see who it was.
Matt had already opened the door and greeted them. Not fair!
"Welcome to Titans Tower!"
She yelled right after him, elbowing him in the side for being impatient.
JDizzle383 JDizzle383 BeyondTheStars BeyondTheStars

Pushing a stray lock of candy pink hair back behind her ear, Val had let her mind wander from the door and began to study the architecture of the Titan Tower. Taking a closer look she began to notice that instead of the building being made that way, that cracks were from years of not properly taking care of the place. Before she could possibly wonder as to why or how the Titans building could even get this way, a sudden boom of the door opening broke her train of thought.

Val was now currently was facing a pale teenage boy who looked quite happy to see her. He had Almost immediately after he opened his lips and spoke in a language that she couldn’t understand, a girl covered in machinery shoved her way through to repeat the same words again. Val had never visited Earth before so she had neve gotten the chance to learn the language. She had always wanted to go but never had actually been able to until now. So assuming they were introducing themselves to her, Val spoke in her native language to them.

“Ungahfick, eh mut boryag Val’haren!”
After introducing herself, Val took her hand, pointed at the stranger, and then pretended to kiss her hand. There was no way in X’hal that she would just grab one of them and exchange spit without explanation, she was a lady of class! Even if it took a bit longer for things to get sorted out. Hoping that they would somehow understand her odd directions, Val was forced to wait for their next move.​

Last edited:
"Okay... she's Tamaranian to a degree, which means she needs to learn English by..." Matt stopped talking. "Oh nononono NO! I am not kissing someone! not... we just met and... that's not really... would that even work? what if she learns C sharp from me instead!?" he started rambling on about how he wasn't ready to be kissed, and even slipped and said, "What if my cpu fries from the elevation in network frequency?" which would normally have meant "What if I have a heart attack?"

Of course since he was basically code incarnate he didn't know the difference.

"Sis! do something I can't give my first kiss to just anyo- woah!" he tripped over a rock as he paced back and forth, landing in Val's arms and planting his face directly onto hers in lip lock by accident. removing his mouth from hers, in a daze, he asked, "Ummm, sooooo... did it work?"

Meanwhile Cyborg was upstairs with Raven. "Look if it makes you feel any better I scanned the earth for metas we know of on earth and the only other thing close to a half demon found on radar is in Jump... bout two miles from the Tower actually. But do you really want to be here when she shows up? what if she thinks you're here to drag her back home and runs off again?" he crossed his arms on the screen. "Maybe it would be good for her to be on the new team. not like we can't call in and see how they're doin'!"

Estelle

Estelle looked back and forth between the two. He obviously understood what this girl was asking; knew what was going on. This girl didn't speak English, that was for sure!
"Alright Matt! Please explain to me what's going on!"
She poked him in his chest just before he started his pacing. Then he went about rambling about his CPU getting fried and dying and more A.I. nonsense. God was she glad she was still human.
"Stop being such a baby and figure out what needs to be done! This girl isn't human and she-!"
She stopped dead in her tracks as Matt tripped and kissed the girl. He pulled back and asked if it worked. What the hell?! She was shocked for a moment then started laughing. She covered her mouth, trying to muffle her amusement.
"M-...ha...M-Matt...! Y-"
She stopped to snort instead of laugh.
"Your first...first kiss was with some alien chick! That's too funny!!"
She was still laughing when she slapped him on his back.
JDizzle383 JDizzle383 SheepKing SheepKing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back