• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC's Birds of Prey [OOC]

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
Roleplay Rules:

~Standard rpnation rules.

~This roleplay will be like the Batman version of the TV show Arrow so keep in mind that dark themes will be involved.

~No one-liners. At least 2 paragraphs per post.

~Cursing and violence are allowed.

~Romance is allowed but fade to black.

~No mary-sues, gary-sues, god modding or bunnying.

~Character limit of 3. It should be a hero, villain, and a neutral character.

Another question, I have an idea of a third character I want play (Red Hood/ Jason Todd) and wondering if he would count as neutral character?

Question, what is bunnying? Its a new phrase one to me.

Bunnying is basically taking is taking control of characters other than your own in order to make the storyline go the way you want it to.
Example:
So and so hits someone over the head and pronounces them dead.

Another question, I have an idea of a third character I want play (Red Hood/ Jason Todd) and wondering if he would count as a neutral character?

If you want to play Jason message me and we can have a chat cause he's currently "dead".

We’re allowed to have ocs for this, right?
Yes, I'm open to accepting OCs if they have some relation to already established characters in cannon. Basically, I'm hoping for this to be a 'legacy' game which basically means I'm looking at this as a 'what if?' type of game. If Batman and Joker are no longer in Gotham as the main players what would happen to the city. In an OC I'd be looking at how that character allows the legacy of Batman, Joker, or some other established hero or villain in the DC universe lives on in a form through them.
Huntress is Batman and Catwoman's long lost daughter.
Alfred and Commissioner Gordon are 'relics' of the past or old Gotham.
I hope that makes sense.

Yes, I'm open to accepting OCs if they have some relation to already established characters in cannon. Basically, I'm hoping for this to be a 'legacy' game which basically means I'm looking at this as a 'what if?' type of game. If Batman and Joker are no longer in Gotham as the main players what would happen to the city. In an OC I'd be looking at how that character allows the legacy of Batman, Joker, or some other established hero or villain in the DC universe lives on in a form through them.
Huntress is Batman and Catwoman's long lost daughter.
Alfred and Commissioner Gordon are 'relics' of the past or old Gotham.
I hope that makes sense.
Alright, yeah I think I get it now.

wonderboy1234 wonderboy1234 I'll have my character sheet finished ASAP; shouldn't be long.

I was also wondering if I could pick up a version of Tim Drake from this alternate universe; one who obviously was never able to work with Batman. I'm afraid I'm too new to DM you for details about it quite yet.

wonderboy1234 wonderboy1234 I'll have my character sheet finished ASAP; shouldn't be long.

I was also wondering if I could pick up a version of Tim Drake from this alternate universe; one who obviously was never able to work with Batman. I'm afraid I'm too new to DM you for details about it quite yet.

Feel free to add Tim. I had thought of that too. I was thinking Dick if he ever went back to being Nightwing might be nice to have a mentor. I don't know. There might also be the apprehension though because of Jason, but yeah no. I'm cool with that.

Feel free to add Tim. I had thought of that too. I was thinking Dick if he ever went back to being Nightwing might be nice to have a mentor. I don't know. There might also be the apprehension though because of Jason, but yeah no. I'm cool with that.
Is it okay if I work Dick in slightly to Tim's origins? I'm having it so that he grew up post-Batman, but still carried that fascination with the old heroes (their era being like an idyllic world) and still discovered their identities at nine. I'm thinking the only logical thing he would have done after that is go and beg Dick to be Robin again like he did in the comics (though maybe to be Batman, this time around) but I don't know how this version of Dick would react.

Is it okay if I work Dick in slightly to Tim's origins? I'm having it so that he grew up post-Batman, but still carried that fascination with the old heroes (their era being like an idyllic world) and still discovered their identities at nine. I'm thinking the only logical thing he would have done after that is go and beg Dick to be Robin again like he did in the comics (though maybe to be Batman, this time around) but I don't know how this version of Dick would react.

I really dig that. Maybe after he declines or if Dick doesn't know what to do he can call Babs and take Tim to the clocktower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back