• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC UNIVERSE: LAST CITY [OOC]

Bone2pick

Minority of One

Character ThreadResource Thread

AQUAMAN AND MERA ENJOYING SOME NEEDED OOC TIME
This thread will serve three main purposes: The first one being a forum for comments unrelated to the RP for the players and myself. The second one being a public space where anyone can ask questions to me (the GM) or other players. And the third one being a place where I can prompt the players with in-game information.

And because I know you all will, thanks in advance for maintaining a friendly tone in all of your posts. :)

Last edited:
Bone2pick Bone2pick A kind of strange question but does the Last City/ Perduron have a day/night cycle? I'm asking because I have a fairly out there character idea that somewhat relies on it.

Because of Photobucket's third party hosting changes I have to find a new site for all of my images. And once that's done I'll have to fix all the RP's pages with the new URLs. Needless to say I'm not happy about it.

Unfortunate update: an unexpected scheduling complication is about to hit my family around mid August, and because of that I won't be able to GM this roleplay. I'm very sorry to not even have the opportunity to launch Last City - hopefully I can try again at another (less chaotic) date. For those of you interested in the explanation my wife and I made the difficult decision to pull our son out of public school and homeschool him this upcoming year. Our son has special needs and we ultimately came to believe that taking a more hands on approach would be better for his development. Sometimes life comes at you fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back