• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC: Shadow Protocol

Novus

Three Thousand Club
And this one is for the Chattin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
So our character is the child of a notorious villain?

Yes....You can have anyone in the DC Universe of baddies--Except my gal, of course. I have a special plot in store for her kid.

AlwaysYours said:
Yes....You can have anyone--Except my gal, of course. I have a special plot in store for her kid.
I was suspecting that you would do Harley.

Well, technically he's Harley's kid. He wasn't raised by the bombshell. If anyone else wants to be a sibling, be my guest.

Enter your city here

AlwaysYours said:
Well, technically he's Harley's kid. He wasn't raised by the bombshell. If anyone else wan't to be a sibling, be my guest.
I was curious about doing a Harley kid but then I'm debating a Cobblepot, because a Penguin most definitely wouldn't be a typical choice for me ^-^

It's a grand and colorful world, darling. But, having Cobblepot as your daddy does have it's perks. There is no rush at the moment, so feel free to choose whomever you want. Just know that with every choice, there is a consequence.

I should hit you both with a mallet. Okay, I gotta know:

Who's taking the Joker? Cause it ain't me.

I'm a little insane, but feel like someone else should be the Joker ^-^

Okay, I found a fabulous picture

AlwaysYours said:
I should hit you both with a mallet. Okay, I gotta know:
Who's taking the Joker? Cause it ain't me.
A good mallet pounding would probably get my indecisive mind working!

Interesting idea! I'm thinking of a concept for a child of Enchantress, though I'm considering going along the lines of a child who may be more magical construct than actual biological child. I'll flesh it out a bit to try and make sense of my jumble of thoughts. Hopefully it comes out to something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back