• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC RP?

Doctor Poison

PLUS ULTRA!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm a new fan to the DC canon, but I've learned a lot. Specifically about Batman, but I also have fallen in love with Young Justice. I have a few superhero ocs. Hit me up to RP if this sounds like your thing! Also, I dislike rping as canons, so I'd like to keep that to a minimum. I'm willing to try other DC properties, like the Flash and Green Arrow. I like to rp with canons, but I'll still rp with an oc if you're more comfortable with that... ANNIE OUT!!

What?! I thought it was 15. Now I feel dumb.

Though I have the same issue as you. If I ever break the 10 posts, I'll shoot you a PM.

I have some OCs from another DC cartoon I'd love to play in a Young Justice setting. Not necessarily with canons. Hit me up!

hey I would like to roleplay with you as my own character in the dc cannon I got a idea which I hope u like pm me and we can talk if u wish :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back