• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC/Marvel University [still accepting!!]

Of course~
On the OOC page, I can link you if needed, there should be a list of the taken characters so far. And if you'd like to join the discord I can get you that link as well!

If anyone else wants to join, we haven't started yet, sooo still open! ^^

Is this still open?

I just posted the opener thread yesterday, but if you'd like to join you still can. ^^ The discord has the most updated list of who's taken/available I believe!

I just posted the opener thread yesterday, but if you'd like to join you still can. ^^ The discord has the most updated list of who's taken/available I believe!
Awesome! Thank you! Could you provide a link to the discord chat?

Hello! I'd be interested if you guys are still open to people! Perhaps a Riddler, Scarecrow, and/or Two-Face to join the ranks? (If they aren't taken, of course.)

I see that earlier last month Spider-man was taken. Is he maybe available now?
spiderman is taken by one of the gms, yet there are plenty of other heroes and villains to choose from!

Hello! I'd be interested if you guys are still open to people! Perhaps a Riddler, Scarecrow, and/or Two-Face to join the ranks? (If they aren't taken, of course.)
we are open! here is the link to the discord, ooc and character thread (:

I know it's a bit late but I don't mind catching up- any room for one more? I'm interested in writing as Cassandra Cain's Batgirl, Shuri Udaku and Clark Kent's Superman, if that were to be ok with the GMs

Last edited:
I know it's a bit late but I don't mind catching up- any room for one more? I'm interested in writing as Cassandra Cain's Batgirl, Shuri Udaku and Clark Kent's Superman, if that were to be ok with the GMs
Hello hello! You're not that late at all! We only just started posting IC a day or so ago.
I'm pretty sure those three aren't taken, so you're welcome to put up a sheet for them so Belle, the head GM, can look them over!
We chat on Discord and keep track of taken/reserved characters there as well as put up announcements, so here's the link for that: here. And here's the OOC thread, and CS thread (:

BUMP

The first scene is closed!

But we are on the beginning of scene two.

Welcoming new characters anytime!

Join the discord as well, there is the list of characters taken there (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back