• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC Earth Infinity ∞ [Literate / Multi-Para]

Coldpopz

Smooth Subtlety
[class=base] background-color: #111; max-width:90%; border:15px double #2c8ff0; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:10px auto; [/class] [class=BG] background:url('https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Jl8wE7wjFVA/maxresdefault.jpg')no-repeat; background-size:cover; max-width:100%; overflow:hidden; overflow:hidden; color:#313131; padding:10px; [/class] [class=Pic] background:url('https://pre00.deviantart.net/0f4f/th/pre/f/2014/311/c/9/dawn_of_justice_by_jprart-d85mie6.jpg'); background-size:cover; max-width:500px; min-height:350px; margin:10px auto; border:6px solid #2c8ff0; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 30px 3px 3px; overflow:hidden; text-align:left; [/class]
[div class=base][div class=BG]
[div class=Pic][/div]
coollogo_com-15687678-png.421760

Hello, everyone!

This rp is set in an original DC Universe known as Earth Infinity. Unlike other worlds, Earth ∞ acts as a conduit that connects the multiverse and holds it together. Because of this, its inhabitants are often amalgamations, or even copies from other universes such as the DCEU, Earth Prime, Earth 1, etc. In early 2017, the world was first introduced to Superman. Shortly after, metahumans and other superpowered beings began springing up in exponentially growing numbers. Some, such as the Batman, have been operating as vigilantes and outlaws for some years. Others, such as Wonder Woman, decided that it was time to reveal themselves. This shifting paradigm has had massive effects the world's political sphere (more details are on a canon Daily Planet website that we own), and entire nations became fascinated with the newfound gods who lived among them.
In late 2017, a being who called himself Mobius, otherwise known as the Anti-Monitor in other universes, attacked Earth Infinity. His arrival united six of the world's greatest heroes, the emotional entities, and even saw the use of energies that were dubbed the Life and Anti-Life Equations. However, cosmic horrors and endless questions came out of Mobius' defeat, and the newly founded Justice League must meet them with strength and stamina.
At the same time, cities all over the world are teeming with life as new heroes and threats rise everyday. Bruce Wayne has dived into politics, but his city is still riddled with crime and clown-faced mayhem. Where you fit into this growing universe is up for you to decide. Here, the possibilities are infinite.

[/div]
[/div]

Taken Characters:
Amethyst/ Amaya, Amy Winston
Aquawoman/ Mera
Batman/ Bruce Wayne
Batwoman/ Kate Kane
Brainiac/ Vril Dox
Catwoman/ Selina Kyle
Circe
Damage/ Ethan Avery
Damian Wayne
Deathstroke/ Slade Wilson
Death [Endless]
Demon’s Head/ Ra’s Al Ghul
Devil/ Lucifer Morningstar
Green Lantern/ Hal Jordan
Harley Quinn/ Harleen Quinzel
Hawkgirl/ Shayera Hol
Hellblazer/ John Constantine
Jason Todd
Joker
Mazikeen
Merlin/ Tim Hunter
Mr. Miracle/ Scott Free
Mala of Themyscira
Nightwing/ Dick Grayson
Poison Ivy/ Pamela Isley
Shazam/ Billy Batson
Sinestro/ Thaal Sinestro
Starfire/ Koriand'r
Steve Trevor
Supergirl/ Cir-El
Supergirl/ Kara Zor-El
Superman/ Clark Kent
Talia Al Ghul
Wondergirl/ Donna Troy
Wonder Woman/ Diana Prince
Zatanna/ Zatanna Zatara

Wishlist:
Aquaman
Black Bat/ Cassandra Cain
Black Canary
Cyborg
Katana
Martian Manhunter
Raven
Talia Al Ghul
(Really any villains would be great as well)

What if the character I want isn't on the wishlist?
- That's totally okay! As long as they aren't taken, you can grab up whoever you'd like.

How many characters can I have?
- You can have as many characters as you want. However, three will be classified as “mains” and need to be applied for. Any additional characters are classified as “alts” and, while you do not need to apply for them, another player can take them as a main at any time.

What's the minimum length of the posts?
- Length typically depends on the person and situation they're currently in. Some of us cling to around 300-400 words, but you can expect many others to go from 500 - 1000+ words.

Can I change or drop characters?
- Absolutely! Just tell an admin; reapplying may be necessary.

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
~

I realized a day late that I posted this thread in the wrong forum section (fantasy)- sorry :c

Last edited:
Coldpopz Coldpopz This will definitely be awesome to experience. It'll get me back into the swing of thigns RPwise. I haven't done a Multi-Para in so long . Timothy Hunter [Vertigo] I'd love to claim , along with a few other characters .

I'd be down for Barbara Gordon (as Oracle, though, not Batgirl) and perhaps Bart Allen's Impulse? I don't believe I saw them on the list

I'd be good with Victor Stone (Cyborg), Billy Batson (Shazam), and Oliver Queen (the Green Arrow).

As someone else has beat me to the punch of Raven, lol, I'd love to try my hand at Rose. I've always been a fan of her character but have never had the chance to write her. I would also like to know if characters such as Grail would be allowed, given how strong her character was portrayed as.

Dude! Beast Boy is taken?! Dang. My spirit animal...

Someone better be Raven so we can have some BBRAE action! Haha

That being the case, it looks like my second favorite DC character of all time isn't taken yet. That said, I pay claim to The Joker! I will be doing a modernized version of Mark Hamill's Joker from the animated series. Along the lines of the Arkham games' Joker, if any of you are familiar.

Dude! Beast Boy is taken?! Dang. My spirit animal...

Someone better be Raven so we can have some BBRAE action! Haha

That being the case, it looks like my second favorite DC character of all time isn't taken yet. That said, I pay claim to The Joker! I will be doing a modernized version of Mark Hamill's Joker from the animated series. Along the lines of the Arkham games' Joker, if any of you are familiar.
Ahhhh, I'm sorry, I have good news and bad news. Joker was taken recently! However... both Beast Boy and Raven are open (can only have one though, we wouldn't want the same person having such closely related chars)! May I pm you?

Ahhhh, I'm sorry, I have good news and bad news. Joker was taken recently! However... both Beast Boy and Raven are open (can only have one though, we wouldn't want the same person having such closely related chars)! May I pm you?
Oh snap! I will definitely take Beast Boy! Go ahead and PM me as you please!

Hey, rly interested in playing Batwoman, Poison Ivy and Zatanna! Maybe, like, some Lois Lane or Circe stuff? I think that'd be hella neat. Thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back