• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC Comics

give_toast_hugs

[they/them] e <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey, so i've been wanting to do a DCU roleplay for a while, but no one's taken me up on any specific offer. i'll list my personal preferences, then a few scenarios and a couple character sheets.

so, my personal preferences are:
- don't be a creep
- nothing sexual please
- no mary sues/gary stus
- you can use OCs, but i'd also like to incorporate some canon characters (e.g. Batman, Superman, Flash, etc. you can make OCs of either protege or second generations of any DCU characters)
- i prefer romance with however much action, but however you want to do it is fine too

i have a couple scenarios, but not a lot:
- accidentally sent on the same mission
- hero x villain
- bat family member x super family member
- paired unwillingly on a mission

i have one character i've used for every DC roleplay i've done, let me grab that -

Name: Katherine Wilson
Nickname/Alias: prefers to be called Kate, Supergirl
Date of Birth: Feb. 19
Gender & Sex: cisgender f
Sexuality: pan
Height: slightly under average
Weight: average
Outfit:
- casual: hoodie, leggings, tshirt
- hero: egyptian blue tanktop with the S on it, relatively short red skirt, red capri leggings, loose red boots
Hair: long, wavy, blonde with purple stripes
Eyes: a bright cyan color
Skin: tannish, freckles that partially cover her cheeks and shoulders
Jewlery(if any): occasionally wears a necklace/earrings
Skills: a decent fighter, though usually needs a hand. good at drawing
Good Qualities: kind, sweet, will kick ass
Bad Qualities: insecure, too trusting, has bad anxiety
Insecurities/Fears: afraid she'll never be as good as the original Supergirl or Superman or any other heroes
Powers(if any): telepathy/can read minds, flight, super strength
Weaknesses: her anxiety, Kryptonite, isn't bulletproof like the other Supers (not fully kryptonian)
Personality: happy, badass, caring
Preferred to be paired with: Jason Todd/Red Hood, if possible

I don't have a villain at the moment, but I'll work on making one and update this once I have one made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back