• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC Comics - Jason Todd x Dick Grayson

Quineon

Yaoi Fanboy
Hello!
I'm looking for someone to role play as Dick Grayson for my lonely and utterly hopeless Jason Todd.
You can be uke, seme or seke as I happen to be versatile and can write with any position!
This may be one on one but as the saying goes, there can never be enough Dicks!
The starter is below...enjoy!

Jason had always looked up to Richard Jonathan "Dick" Grayson.

From what he could remember, Jason Peter Todd grew up in an orphanage before escaping into the streets. He stole and scavenged what he could to survive. One night stuck out in his mind more than the rest...the night he met 'Robin'. He had managed to sneak inside of a kitchen of a four star restaurant that just so happened to be in the middle of a heist. Batman and Robin were there in no time at all saving citizens and beating up thieves. Jason's heart raced as Robin made his way into the kitchen. A slice of bread was stuck inside his hands as he looked up at the teenager wearing Red, green and gold. "I-I'm sorry I was just so hungry." Their eyes locked into each other and for a moment Jason was star struck. Cupid's arrow had pierced Jason's heart and yet he remained silent. Robin hugged him and told him he could keep the bread. The batmobile drove back to the orphanage and Jason had a hearty meal. "Will I ever see you again?" Jason asked his hero. Robin never answered his question but Jason was determined.

Sneaking out of the orphange again, Jason tried to steal one of the hubcaps off of the batmobile so he would get into trouble. Batman made his way to Jason to which Jason asked if Robin was with him. Before he knew it, Jason was wearing a Robin costume. Not THE Robin costume but one very similar to it. He waited for the teen to arrive but he never did. Bruce had told him that his name was Richard Grayson and that he was now protecting the city of Bludhaven as Nightwing. Jason's heart practically shattered but he continued to protect Gotham to the best of his abilities.

Unfortunately one night he failed and Batman failed to show up. Jason remembered crying that he would never see his hero again.

Years later he was brought back from the dead thanks to Talia al Ghoul. She told him that Bruce missed him desperately. She wanted to win Bruce's heart over so she did what she thought was right. Jason made his way to Wayne Manor but Bruce kicked him out believing him to be Clayface.

Sighing, Jason walked out on his own and decided to become the Red Hood. Months had passed and the Red Hood became well known though out the underworld as a vigilante.

One fateful night, the Red Hood disposed of a criminal before looking into the eyes of a man wearing Nightwing's costume.

It took Jason only a brief moment to recognize those beautiful baby blue eyes.

"Hey Dick" Jason's breath crooned.

It took him a moment to realize the situation he placed himself in.

"You caught me red handed. Dick listen to me...the man was a serial pedophile. He would kidnap children and do horrible atrocities to them too sickening to mention." Jason clenched his fists as he tried to hold back tears. "He murdered them Richard. He had escaped Arkham multiple times and continued to do this relentlessly. He BUTCHERED them Dick! I followed his ass online. He did this for AMUSEMENT! I caught him with another child and I SAVED that kid's life. You...You're not going to believe me but Tim was next. He had a whole list of children he wanted to ruin." Jason reached inside his pocket and handed a slip of paper to Nightwing. I don't know why you didn't take care of this sick bastard sooner. "Bruce doesn't believe I'm alive. Talia brought me back but he thinks it's some sort of sick joke. He tried to hurt me Dick. I'm nothing more than one of Clayface's imitations to him...Not to mention..." Jason stifled himself. "Not to mention your own instinct telling you I'm a murderer or a ghost of a brother. I NEVER wanted to be your brother Dick! I saw how you looked at Barbra and I was jealous! I wanted you the way she had you but all these girls you've been with...you're nothing but a heterosexual playboy. I can never have you the way I want you...NO...the way I DREAM about you! That is MY own personal Hell. I don't blame Bruce for not rescuing me in time. Sure I hear the Joker's laughter in my darkest nightmares but it was an accident on Bruce's part. I just want to protect people and live my own life as a demented I'm uncultured who can never be with the only man he ever loved. Does that explain enough to you?!?"

Jason Todd (Red Hood) x Cole Cash (Grifter) (he became part of the DCU when 52 launched)

I'm sorry I have no idea who Cole Cash or the Grifter is but I would still very much like to role play as Jason Todd and I shall follow your lead.

Yeah, I figured you'd take Jason's role, which is fine. I enjoy role-playing as Cole.

A general idea of Cole is this. He's very similar to Jason, but with powers he doesn't like to use (it's a last resort thing). He carries that sarcastic nature to him, puts on the serious mask when need-be, and is willing to kill. I'd say if Jason refused to kill someone (for whatever reason), Cole would do it for him. I think his ex-military background helps in that aspect. One detail about him that I say Jason doesn't have is his ability to con people (hence the code-name Grifter).
Yeah, I figured you'd take Jason's role, which is fine. I enjoy role-playing as Cole.

A general idea of Cole is this. He's very similar to Jason, but with powers he doesn't like to use (it's a last resort thing). He carries that sarcastic nature to him, puts on the serious mask when need-be, and is willing to kill. I'd say if Jason refused to kill someone (for whatever reason), Cole would do it for him. I think his ex-military background helps in that aspect. One detail about him that I say Jason doesn't have is his ability to con people (hence the code-name Grifter).

Thank you for explaining The Grifter to me. I'm disappointed in myself for not knowing about Cole earlier! He sounds like a character I'd absolutely fall in love with. I would be honored to ship him with Jason! :D

Thank you for explaining The Grifter to me. I'm disappointed in myself for not knowing about Cole earlier! He sounds like a character I'd absolutely fall in love with. I would be honored to ship him with Jason! :D

I believe the chemistry between Cole and Jason could become quite erotic to say the least. Cole certainly would help Jason get his mind off of Grayson that's for sure! Speaking in terms of cannon, I think it's fairly obvious that Cole or Jason inspired the other in terms of costume design so the two obviously had an alliance if nothing else ;) cole_cash__earth_27__commission_by_phil_cho-dao1280.jpg

I believe the chemistry between Cole and Jason could become quite erotic to say the least. Cole certainly would help Jason get his mind off of Grayson that's for sure! Speaking in terms of cannon, I think it's fairly obvious that Cole or Jason inspired the other in terms of costume design so the two obviously had an alliance if nothing else ;) View attachment 369470

Something tells me Cole is quite dominant in the bedroom
2007326-grifter_5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back