• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DBZ : ROTTS

Guess I should ask questions here

When is this made? Like, what's the time frame? From the way it speaks I'm imagining post death of Goku Correct?

Limitations are basically limited to the level around the upper level of super saiyan. Vegeta can turn super Saiyan 2 and Serenity is at the cusp of learning it. So we're keeping it around that limit. So far, none of the others can get to SS2 yet. Others are either at that level of strength or weaker. Characters will be limited to around mid SS for the most part though. I think that's about right. I need to make one of those damn charts lol

Limitations are basically limited to the level around the upper level of super saiyan. Vegeta can turn super Saiyan 2 and Serenity is at the cusp of learning it. So we're keeping it around that limit. So far, none of the others can get to SS2 yet. Others are either at that level of strength or weaker. Characters will be limited to around mid SS for the most part though. I think that's about right. I need to make one of those damn charts lol
Lol Ye, and my character won't be a Saiyan tho, just a really strong guy. Aight I got it, and I have a tendency to put a lot of description into my CS's, just a warning so it doesn't catch you by surprise XD

Also, if you need any help I'd be down for it. I love the DBZ universe, and I have experience in GMing.

Gohan is a bit of an exception lol. Honestly i dont get the difference between ss1 and ss2 so I didn't really know that at first.

I was trying to use they saiyans as an example. I'm not so good at explaining things like that.

Gohan is a bit of an exception lol. Honestly i dont get the difference between ss1 and ss2 so I didn't really know that at first.

I was trying to use they saiyans as an example. I'm not so good at explaining things like that.

The difference is obviously the power boost. The appearance is different
Ss 2 has electricity spark around you and your hair gets spikier.

The difference is obviously the power boost. The appearance is different
Ss 2 has electricity spark around you and your hair gets spikier.
Power, hair, electricity, and a notable change in personality. Like when you first turn SSJ, but like, a LOT worse. More destructive, insane, crazy, etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back