• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DBZ New Gen Rp

Terrie Kiara Roset

She stuck her tongue out at him, "Bite me." She looked back at Res, patting his head. "Calm down little dude, we aren't leaving. Are we Marcus?" She looked back at him, but it seemed to almost be a bit of an Order instead of a question.

@Shortyshot

@Anime King Kaleb

Terrie Kiara Roset

She stuck her tongue out at him, "Bite me." She looked back at Res, patting his head. "Calm down little dude, we aren't leaving. Are we Marcus?" She looked back at him, but it seemed to almost be a bit of an Order instead of a question.

@Shortyshot

@Anime King Kaleb

"Tch, in your dreams..." He muttered towards the bite me statement before floating back down, his arms crossed. "Fine...I'll stay..." (#FeelsLikeVegetaAllOverAgainPlzKillMeThisHashtagIsTooLong)

"Tch, in your dreams..." He muttered towards the bite me statement before floating back down, his arms crossed. "Fine...I'll stay..." (#FeelsLikeVegetaAllOverAgainPlzKillMeThisHashtagIsTooLong)

Terrie Kiara Roset

@Shortyshot

@Anime King Kaleb

Res quickly smiled again.

"Great!"

Suddenly, Res' stomach growled loud enough for the whole group. Res started to grin, " Oops, well it seems I'm low on fuel ..."

Res turned towards Tasia, " Do you think this is a good enough spot to camp for today?"

Tasia looked around at the area. It was open with a lake not to far off. Tasia shrugged, " It's definitely not the best place, but it does have its perks. It's good for tonight.

Res smiled and turned towards everyone else, " Step back please ..."

Res then clapped his hands together, and when he pulled them apart, a stream of hard candy started flying out and started flying around, kicking up smoke (somehow).

Once the smoke cleared, in it's place was a house made out of candy. Res rocketed inside, leaving everyone behind. Tasia sighed and turned towards everyone else, " You guys are welcome to come inside and eat with us if you want. Res can always make more food if we run out."

A few seconds later, Res came rocketing back out holding a twizzler rope in one hand and a turkey wing in the other, " Hey guys! Come on before I eat all the food." He threw the rope and wrapped everyone in it, and then pulled everyone inside the candy house, into the kitchen. Laid out on the table was a feast.

"You guys are my friends now and I take care of my own!" Res said with a proud smile, before disappearing behind the mountain of food.

Tasia smiled, " You guys help yourself. I'm going to train now and eat later." Tasia went outside and took out her sword. She went to the back of the house and started to cut down candy dummies that appeared out of no where.

"Thanks Res!" She yelled back, as she proceeded to cut them down, one by one, using different techniques.

@Shortyshot

@Saru

@Mori-Jin

Res quickly smiled again.

"Great!"

Suddenly, Res' stomach growled loud enough for the whole group. Res started to grin, " Oops, well it seems I'm low on fuel ..."

Res turned towards Tasia, " Do you think this is a good enough spot to camp for today?"

Tasia looked around at the area. It was open with a lake not to far off. Tasia shrugged, " It's definitely not the best place, but it does have its perks. It's good for tonight.

Res smiled and turned towards everyone else, " Step back please ..."

Res then clapped his hands together, and when he pulled them apart, a stream of hard candy started flying out and started flying around, kicking up smoke (somehow).

Once the smoke cleared, in it's place was a house made out of candy. Res rocketed inside, leaving everyone behind. Tasia sighed and turned towards everyone else, " You guys are welcome to come inside and eat with us if you want. Res can always make more food if we run out."

A few seconds later, Res came rocketing back out holding a twizzler rope in one hand and a turkey wing in the other, " Hey guys! Come on before I eat all the food." He threw the rope and wrapped everyone in it, and then pulled everyone inside the candy house, into the kitchen. Laid out on the table was a feast.

"You guys are my friends now and I take care of my own!" Res said with a proud smile, before disappearing behind the mountain of food.

Tasia smiled, " You guys help yourself. I'm going to train now and eat later." Tasia went outside and took out her sword. She went to the back of the house and started to cut down candy dummies that appeared out of no where.

"Thanks Res!" She yelled back, as she proceeded to cut them down, one by one, using different techniques.

@Shortyshot

@Saru

@Mori-Jin

Marcus sighed "As if I'd feast with some man chil-" He stopped himself and sighed. "Up to you Kiara."

Marcus sighed "As if I'd feast with some man chil-" He stopped himself and sighed. "Up to you Kiara."

Res pouted. You didn't have to be an adult to know how he was going to finish his sentence, " You know, you don't have to be so rude. If it makes you feel better, I'm technically 9 years old, as I age slower than everyone else for some reason, so I am a child."

Res smiled, " A very powerful child at that." He then made more food appear just by snapping his finger.

There was obviously a double meaning behind that, but whether anyone would catch it was not for him to worry about.

"Anyway, do try to enjoy yourself. If there's something specific you'd like, I'd be glad to do what I can to get it for you." Res said, with a slight smile.

Terrie Kiara Roset

Kiara watched them wearily, they seemed kind, trustworthy enough. So why was she so on edge? Was it the magic? She never did like magic, strange forces they were. They always freaked her out . . . She shook her head, forcing a smile on her face. "Yes, we are feasting." she looked at Marcus, "And stop being so rude."

@Anime King Kaleb

@Shortyshot

@Saru

Terrie Kiara Roset

Kiara watched them wearily, they seemed kind, trustworthy enough. So why was she so on edge? Was it the magic? She never did like magic, strange forces they were. They always freaked her out . . . She shook her head, forcing a smile on her face. "Yes, we are feasting." she looked at Marcus, "And stop being so rude."

@Anime King Kaleb

@Shortyshot

@Saru

He nodded at her "As you wish." He said quietly. He didn't trust easily

Terrie Kiara Roset

@Anime King Kaleb

@Shortyshot

@Saru

Res watched Kiara's face and noticed her change in demeanor again.

Res pulled Kiara to the side, " Hey ... I've noticed that you look a little ... queasy ... every time I use my magic. If it makes you feel better, I can only create food using magic. I just don't want you to feel uneasy ... If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine and I'll try to use it less if that's more comfortable for you."

Cryothermia and Virion were in the cockpit of their ship. They'd been orbiting Earth for some time now, Cryo wanted to make sure it wasn't a false alarm of life like that giant red planet in the solar system. "Virusss make ssssure to land in a clearing, best not to land near the localsss until we can determine how hostile they are..." he said to Virion, who continued steering the ship.

"I know what I'm doing and we're about to pass by an island, now if I'm correct populations on islands are lower." he said lying to Cryo, he could sense the energy coming from the island and was attracted to it. He knew that the logic he presented to his friend would allow him to get his way. 

Cryo nodded and watched as Virion landed them on the outskirts of some sort of city, still far enough from people to not be noticed unless they wanted to. Cryothermia exited the ship with Virion, he felt something was off about this place. He was smart enough to take precautions and try and cover the ship with plants nearby. "We need to observe from afar, wouldn't want to upset their way of life or whatever they do here." he said nonchalantly.

Virion agreed and took lead towards the powerful energy he felt in an area. 

@Mori-Jin

@Anime King Kaleb

@Shortyshot

@Saru

(Anyone really???)

Cryothermia and Virion were in the cockpit of their ship. They'd been orbiting Earth for some time now, Cryo wanted to make sure it wasn't a false alarm of life like that giant red planet in the solar system. "Virusss make ssssure to land in a clearing, best not to land near the localsss until we can determine how hostile they are..." he said to Virion, who continued steering the ship.

"I know what I'm doing and we're about to pass by an island, now if I'm correct populations on islands are lower." he said lying to Cryo, he could sense the energy coming from the island and was attracted to it. He knew that the logic he presented to his friend would allow him to get his way. 

Cryo nodded and watched as Virion landed them on the outskirts of some sort of city, still far enough from people to not be noticed unless they wanted to. Cryothermia exited the ship with Virion, he felt something was off about this place. He was smart enough to take precautions and try and cover the ship with plants nearby. "We need to observe from afar, wouldn't want to upset their way of life or whatever they do here." he said nonchalantly.

Virion agreed and took lead towards the powerful energy he felt in an area. 

@Mori-Jin

@Anime King Kaleb

@Shortyshot

@Saru

(Anyone really???)

Tasia was a little tired. She was training at her max the entire time. She was about to call it a day when she felt an unfamiliar ki. She looked around, not seeing anyone. She sighed and jumped up into the air. That's when she saw it. She saw a humanoid insect looking person.

"What is someone doing all the way out here ... " Tasia asked herself. She grabbed the handle to her sword, just in case, and flew towards the creature.

"Hello. My name is Tasia. Do you need any help, as you're a little far off from the nearest city." Tasia asked.

@Mori-Jin

@ManyFaces

@Shortyshot

@Saru

Virion felt a power coming closer, he didn't have to look around before seeing a girl coming towards him. Virion nodded "Help would be appreciated right now. Oh yeah I'm Virion and my friend here is Cryothermia" he said to her, motioning for Cryothermia to come closer to him so she knew he wasn't alone.

Cryo was slowly making his way up to Virion, he was skeptical about help being offered and not happy that Virion had given their real names. "What is the price of the help you offer, it doesn't seem logical that you'd be a mechanic." he asked Tasia without specifying the situation he was in. 

Virion decided to fly towards Tasia, keeping his distance once he saw her sword. He was curious "Are you from this planet? The surrounding inhabitants seem weaker than you but I feel some power spikes." Virion asked, noting there were other powerful individuals nearby.

@Anime King Kaleb

Virion felt a power coming closer, he didn't have to look around before seeing a girl coming towards him. Virion nodded "Help would be appreciated right now. Oh yeah I'm Virion and my friend here is Cryothermia" he said to her, motioning for Cryothermia to come closer to him so she knew he wasn't alone.

Cryo was slowly making his way up to Virion, he was skeptical about help being offered and not happy that Virion had given their real names. "What is the price of the help you offer, it doesn't seem logical that you'd be a mechanic." he asked Tasia without specifying the situation he was in. 

Virion decided to fly towards Tasia, keeping his distance once he saw her sword. He was curious "Are you from this planet? The surrounding inhabitants seem weaker than you but I feel some power spikes." Virion asked, noting there were other powerful individuals nearby.

@Anime King Kaleb

Tasia smiled, as she let go of the handle of her sword, " Well, it's nice to meet the both of you. I am not a mechanic, and neither do I know of one but if you want to come with me, I may be able to see if someone else knows where one is. And as for the last question, I'm not from this planet actually. I'm from a planet of the past, but I'm not going to get into that right now". 

Tasia turned and started flying away slowly, expecting Virion and Cryothermia to follow her.

Once she reached the house, she went inside and said, " Hey! Do any of you know a mechanic?"

@Mori-Jin

@ManyFaces

@Shortyshot

@Saru

Cryothermia and Virion decided to follow Tasia to see if she knew a mechanic. Both aliens took a pause when they saw the house made of candy "Impossible." he said, taking in the sweet smell the house gave off. 

"It's probably just some kind of magic." Virion said. He saw there were various people in Tasia's home, she seemed friendly enough.

Cryo took the sight of this many people as a threat, but he decided to wait and see how they'd react before passing any judgement. 

@Anime King Kaleb

@Mori-Jin

@Shortyshot

@Saru

Terrie Kiara Roset

Kiara scoffed, "What on earth do you mean? I haven't been slacking in anything."

Terrie Kiara Roset

Kiara scoffed, "What on earth do you mean? I haven't been slacking in anything."

He laughed a little bit "Oh please. You know I can tell." He cracked his neck as per usual "How are you going to save anyone if you are weak?"

Terrie Kiara Roset

"I'd watch my mouth if I were you." she glared at him, "Last time you spoke so cocky I forced you to the ground and beat the crap out of you."

Terrie Kiara Roset

"I'd watch my mouth if I were you." she glared at him, "Last time you spoke so cocky I forced you to the ground and beat the crap out of you."

He laughed more and gave her a light punch to the arm "There's that Saiyan spirit." He smiled at her, which was rare "I wish more Earth Women were like you." He said in a oddly happy tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrie Kiara Roset

She blushed slightly, and turned her head. "Shutup . . ." she muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back