• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Days Gone Bye || A Zombie Apocalypse RP || Always Open

_SweetCandy_

? Loli-Pop ?
Maryland-cannibal-eats-victims-brain-continues-zombie-apocalypse.jpg

• The first RP I ever did was a zombie apocalypse one and I loved it. I have yet to find another one that ran smoothly and continuously since then. So I figured I would try and make one.
    I feel like something that makes the RP stall right in the beginning is the survivors meeting, due to this the RP with take place when the group is new but already established. How your OC got into the group is up to you. I really want this RP to allow your character to develop and thrive! I’ll occasionally play an NPC who gives the group a quest. The group can decide if they want to do the quest and how they will do it.
    Last note I’ll make before getting into the story/lore is there aren’t really a lot of cars. I once joined a zombie apocalypse RP where the person's first post was racing through the city in a Lamborghini, crashing the car and getting away completely unscathed. This ruined the RP especially since it continued on throughout the whole thing. With a limited amount of cars comes a limited amount of guns and ammo. A pistol or a shotgun, maybe even a hunting rifle, but no you can’t have a machine gun and a bazooka right off the bat.

Last edited:
I’m accepting characters so don’t worry about the number of replies. You can make a cs whenever but I’m gonna choose on Monday so that’s the deadline to have them submitted and completed.

I’m accepting characters so don’t worry about the number of replies. You can make a cs whenever but I’m gonna choose on Monday so that’s the deadline to have them submitted and completed.
Oh nos I'll have mine late Sunday if that's alright. I have to balance work and stuff and see about my car

Also, would you like me to up the number of people in the RP? This got a lot more interest than I originally thought it would and I don't think it would hinder it too much.

Also, would you like me to up the number of people in the RP? This got a lot more interest than I originally thought it would and I don't think it would hinder it too much.
As one of the late arrivals I'd certainly appreciate it, but obviously keeping the plot intact takes precedence.

Fenris Fenris -robert- -robert- DrBezendrine DrBezendrine Wendigo_ Wendigo_ Pik Pik SunshineBird SunshineBird taliaangeni taliaangeni BlightGiver BlightGiver BeyondDandy BeyondDandy D U H D U H crossofjesus crossofjesus HollyLeafForever HollyLeafForever Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

Just wanna let everyone know that I'll be allowing more people in the RP so feel free to make a character. Since I'm allowing more people and some people need more time due to real life stuff, I'll be extending the time to complete the sheet. You now have until Wednesday 11:59 pm EST to finish your sheet!
Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back