• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern daydream - plot with me(ignore prefix)

I'm interested in everything except the supernatural pairings. PM if you're willing to rp with a lousy koala?

tumblr_ovrrnjD8ok1vi1o95o2_540.gif

Hey there! I have recently stopped doing 1x1s so now that spring break has rolled around and I'll have time, I would like to look for some more. Now, I'll be honest with you. I like LITERATE people, if you can't write above two paragraphs then move along please. I also will drop rps if I get bored or uncomfortable. I'm on most of the day for ooc, and can probably post at least once a day but I'm only asking for one or two posts a week if you don't have a lot of time. I totally understand, I'm super busy too. Most of my face claims tend to be Asian, and my plots usually are in South Korea since I tend to watch Korean dramas.

Now, onto the good stuff. I mostly do MxM since it's what is most comfortable for me, but I also will do FxM if you want too. I enjoy angst and will probably be into any idea during the plot you throw at me. I also enjoy slowburn, I like things to progress so the 1x1 continues for a long time and the story becomes deeper then just having them instantly getting together. Here are a few rules that I have :
- More than two paragraphs
- Fade too black
- Tell me any triggers you have (I don't have any)

NOW ONTO THE ACTUAL GOOD STUFF

prompts ;
- "a young single parent plays hide and seek with his child and loses him, and finds out muse b has been taking care of him since he lost him"
- "you're the bad boy, i'm the good boy, so why do you care about me?"

pairings ;
- soulmate au's
- demon x angel
- vampire x werewolf
- vampire x human
- werewolf x human
- bad boy x good boy
- idol x idol
- idol x oc
- royal x non royal
- royal x royal

shows i like ;
- strong woman do bong soon
- scarlet heart : reyo

- boys over flowers
- blood
- faith
- school 2017
- i'm not a robot
- my love from another star
- weightlifting fairy do bong soon
- moonlight drawn by clouds
- are you human too?

Hi! I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a MxM rp with me? The good boy x bad boy pairing, along with the prompt, really piqued my interest! Please send me a PM or a reply if you're interested and thank you for your time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back