• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dawn of Life [Always open to ALL]

Zetal

To those interested in playing, thank you! For those unaware, everyone interested in playing should vote, then at the end of the voting period, I'll count up the votes and whichever option with the most votes will be chosen. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Any questions should go here!"

So then, if a person has already submitted a vote, can they take back their vote and change it to something else later?

Legulus said:
"Any questions should go here!"
So then, if a person has already submitted a vote, can they take back their vote and change it to something else later?
Yep! Changing votes is completely fine, I ask only that if you're changing it you say explicitly that you're changing a vote you made already, so that I know to tally that later on. Not really a problem now, but if we get so many players that it's hard to keep track, it'd make things easier for me.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Questions relating to the game should go here, but as for your name question, it's like this: the species you control is always known by the name you vote for, and all previous incarnations of its species, ie ancestors, are given new names as they are left behind. Just for simplicity sake.

Bobisdead123 said:
So, can I join?
Anyone can join! The thread is completely open to all newcomers, but I do insist that you read through all of the posts so far, including the OOC discussion section. Not doing so could result in some unfortunate confusion.

This is all pretty cool. So is it going to be kind of like Spore, but better? As in, will we advance beyond being cells and into civilisations and stuff?

Fezzes said:
This is all pretty cool. So is it going to be kind of like Spore, but better? As in, will we advance beyond being cells and into civilisations and stuff?
@Fezzes Sorry for the delay, I (for some reason) don't receive notifications about this section of the thread. For a delayed answer to your question, yes! The Rizan, if played correctly, can eventually become sapient.

In fact, they have just recently become multicellular! So proud. :D

Yeah. We're going all the way until we die or until we can go no farther. Spore but scientific and detailed. Also everything doesn't look like a giant penis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back