• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] WcDonalds With Professor Litwile

Reo Yamamoto

sample-bd99a794e5f5f4c81990e5e0bc6e8850.png

As they spoke, a fist suddenly appeared out of the screen of the racing machine, specifically out of Darius's side right above his head. The fist slowly retracted before fists rose up above the machine, giving him a bit of a change to get out of the way as she made her intentions clear before they slammed down, causing the machine to snap down at the halfway point into the chair he had been sitting in, revealing the villain in training behind it. From the sudden new vantage point, it showed that there was no machine that had survived her wrath except for the half of that machine that Chibi had been sitting in.

She walked around the now wrecked machine, her eyes staring down at the wannabe hero. "Just a tip, but if you're gonna be a hero, I'm gonna give you a tip. Don't get fuckin chummy with every villain you meet. I know a few that would have taken your head off as soon as you started flirting, just because they could." She leaned down, gripping his shirt and lifting him off the ground with it to make him stare straight into her face. "For your own fuckin good, if you want to be cocky like that, at least become fucking competent first, dumbass." She dropped him unceremoniously onto the ground once more, giving him one more glare before saying to her partner in crime, "The police probably will wait at the back entrance and the front entrance if they get here. How bout I make our own, Cutesune?"

Darius Blackwood
1673204772984.png
Darius was pulled along, not feeling too bad about the loss, since hey, it was fun to play with her even if she was a villain. Plus, even if he was just flirting to try and get her distracted, maybe she wasn't so bad as he thought, so as she pulled him along, he decided to get extra bold in the booth, and grabbed her hand from the coil during one of the pictures, leaning over. "Could you write your number on one of the pictures? I-I wanna make sure I have a way to ask you out later." He said, starting to stutter a little bit more since now things were getting just a little genuine, since after all, you miss every shot you don't take, and she was cute.

However, then he was brought outside and practically interrogated by the bigger girl, the smirk never leaving his face, since he knew they had very little time to stay here, so instead he landed on his feet, backing away a little bit since he knew she was about to bust through another wall, knowing that he wouldn't want to be in front of her or in the blast zone of the rubble she'd surely create.

Chibi Fox
Sheet

Chibi.jpg
Murasaki stared at the boy. She didn't laugh, she didn't have a witty remark. She'd just wanted to mess with the kid, maybe freak him out a little, try and break that cockiness, but at some point she had started to enjoy herself. And the only thing that mattered was enjoying yourself. Her arm stretched a short distance grabbing a pen from the attendant desk. She grabbed the photo strip back from him and flipped it over writing on the back. [555-3819 Murasaki-sama] Throwing the pen into the wrecked arcade, she hands the photo strip back to him.

Murasaki grinned as she watched Reo chew out the boy. Finally, after Reo dropped him, she looked around the place and took out her phone. "Holy shit, W.B. You are an artist!" She begins to snap photos of the wreckage with her phone, trying to get one that displays the devastation at it's most visceral, including one of the three of them. "I'm gonna decorate my room with photos of all the places we destroy. I see a long and beautiful partnership in the works here!" The sound of sirens in the distance tells her it's time to leave. "Smash us an exit W.B.! Everybody grab anything you still want and lets get the fuck out of this beautiful paradise of our own making!" She starts to scoop up more stuffed animals from the devastation, stretching her arm to encompass them all.

Last edited:
Reo Yamamoto

Reo started walking towards the back and side of the arcade, giving a glance back at Darius as she muttered to the other girl, "If he acts the same way when he's acting as a hero, I'm gonna make sure he loses a tooth. He has no sense of self preservation and is gonna get himself killed." She rolled her eyes before looking down at the pictures the girl was taking. "I definitely enjoyed being here with you, though. And send me some of those pics~"

With one small smirk at her partner in crime, her eyes turned to the all. She quickly picked up speed, somewhat lowering her shoulders as she smashed through the wall, then the next, until she finally ended her dash in an alleyway. She looked back, giving a wave to her partner for her to follow, before starting to walk towards the opening to the street, on the opposite side of the arcade from the entrance, brushing off the rubble that had clung to her shirt and skirt.​

Chibi Fox
Sheet
Chibi.jpg

Murasaki grins at Reo. She turns back to the boy and shouts. "You hear that, baka gaijin? I'm dangerous to be around, so think twice before you use that number. Well, see you in your dreams, baka gaijin." She smiles and waves an oversized hand behind her as she turns and runs down the tunnel after Reo, disapearing into the Sapporo night air.

As she passes from store to store down the tunnel Reo made, Murasaki grabs clothes, perfumes, jewelry, anything she is quick enough to notice and snatch as she passes by until she reaches the end. Smiling, she turns to Reo. "Well that was one hell of a successful team-up, W.B. Definitely looking forward to many more. And I'll text you those pictures later. Well, see you around." She starts to walk away, but stops. "You really think that kid was a hero in training? He didn't even try to stop us. I'm not even sure what his power was. Maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Oh well, guess it doesn't matter much either way. See yah around W.B.!" Murasaki takes off down the street back toward the WcDonald's to wait for her sisters.

As she sits on a bench in the park across the street from the WcDonald's, she opens the back of her phone case, revealing the battery. She stares at the pictures from the photo booth smiling, then closes them within her phone case.

Reo Yamamoto

The large lady raised an eyebrow before saying, "Well, he did say that he was going to be a hero, so that was the best assumption. But maybe he was just a dumbass and thought that flirting was the best option to deal with villains?" She shrugged before saying, "I hope you don't mind me knocking his teeth out next time I meet him. Needs a wake up call." She cracked her knuckles before giving Chibi a wave as she watched her dash away. With a start she made to run after her, but she stopped almost instantly. While she was able to run for a while, she'd never be able to catch the other gal.

She pulled out the fox and bunny plushes, looking them over before shrugging. Back in the bag they went before she pulled out her phone, giving her partner in crime a text. 'Got something for you next time we meet. Let's not take too long, alright?' With a small smile she put her phone back into her pocket before taking her mask off, putting that into her bag, and walking towards her home, the sounds of sirens ringing in the distance.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back