• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Icarus Silver
ec9c3884-3f16-46dc-81c7-94d69630ccd4 (1).png
Icarus slid a knife from his pocket, opening it with a flick before sliding it up his sleeve as he heard screams, and the door opening. Just because he wasn't a fighter, he wasn't stupid. In a fight this bad, stabbing someone could be the difference between living and dying.

The three eyed man gave him a warning, which was nicer than the being could have been. A surprise, for sure. Usually people tended to attack. This was actually a nice change of pace after being thrown up the stairs.

"Look, I'll go. I see you want to protect the people in there. I don't care about those who want to be here. I'm only here for those who are here unwillingly. IF your workers want to be here, than be my guest. We're actually in agreement on that. I don't want anyone to get hurt, and you don't either, which is why you spoke before attacking. I appreciate it. If you need someone protecting yours, after this, then look me up. I'm sure you've seen me around. I don't do the brawling like they do. But if not, then I'll go."

He gestured to the fighters down the stairs, in a sort of 'that's how they are' sort of way. The being's surprising calmness and warning had led Icarus to make his surprise offer. He was a vigilante after all, and he could essentially do what he wanted.

Though he was making the offer, he was still warily watching the man and watching for anything that could reach him from here, considering Snare himself was downstairs and the fact that this man could attack him. Strange that such a high-profile man would let himself be seen here, but that wasn't his problem currently.

Right after he made his offer, MIM made his way up the stairs in his menacing chest-shaped body. Well....if things went pear-shaped, at least MIM was here to take the hit, while he looked for victims to poof away. MIM sounded vaguely like he was hungry, that he would eat him, but his words said otherwise. At least someone was on his side.

The Appraiser
shaggy black hair cat ears blue eyes man boy male jewelry handsome necklace anno s-3536760683.png
As Onyx Tiger landed next to him, Valentine jumped a little. "Fuck... I remembered you were tall, but seeing you in person again..." He let out a low whistle. "No, no costume. I've never been much of a costume guy. Or a getting in the middle of shit guy, but... I can back you up. I'll do my best to keep bystanders out of harms way. If things get dicey for me, I'll remove myself from the situation. Don't need to give you guys one more thing to watch out for." He thought about mentioning his leg, but kept quiet. He could deal with it.

- Outside -

Tiger nodded his head in understanding and appreciation of Valentine's response. He couldn't ask the man to do more than he'd offered to just now, but that was enough. To not worry about pedestrians and bystanders would take a lot of responsibility off their plate. "I appreciate th-" Just as he started to speak two new figures emerged from the geisha house and one of which he recognized from his violent dreams. "Snare..." Ever since the raid on the Hokkaido market and...the death of Pinwheel, Onyx Tiger has dreamt about the day he'd find Snare and avenge his friend and it seemed that day was now. "Stay out of the way." Tiger warned Valentine as he removed his jacket. As Tiger's quirk started to activate, the hero's muscled started to swell and his body became visibly larger overall. He was mentally and physically prepared to charge the villain and almost did when he heard Black Cat's voice in his ear. "Now is not the time to lose your cool, Snare is dangerous and if you want to bring him down you need to keep your head on straight.."

Black Cat descended from his hiding spot on the roof top, nimbly landing in behind Onyx Tiger. As much as he wanted to argue, Onyx Tiger knew that his partner was correct. He let out a heavy sigh of defeat before he glanced back at the smaller hero. "You can leave this to me." Tiger promised.

Cat was hesitant to take his partner's word...but they couldn't focus all of their effort on this one person and Black Cat had his own task to take on. "You two be careful." He warned before he hurried around the battlefield and over the wall of the geisha house.

Onyx Tiger set his sights back on Alastor and Snare. Originally his intention was to arrest the vigilantes who showed up here, but that could no longer be the case. "This is Onyx Tiger, I need all available units to the Geisha House. Several villains are present on the scene, including Snare." He made his approach to the brewing brawl, standing beside Alastor and raising his fists as he took a fighting stance. "This is your one chance to surrender peacefully, Snare."

- Second Floor -

With Mim's arrival to the second floor, the atmosphere seemed to be changing. The monster chest sounded as if he was looking for a fight. The three-eyed man looked to Icarus and thought of how the man's good intentions were being thrown away by his abrasive comrade. "Stoplight's the name. and I'll tell you the same thing I told your friend. This part of the house is for working men and women only, If you remain any longer..." Suddenly his eyes went dark and the hallway was cast into shadow. The sound of a sword leaving its sheath echoed through the hall and when the sound stopped, Stoplight's yellow eyes lit back up.

The hallway was then bathed in a blinding light, a persistent flare that if Icarus and Mim looked into it would harm their eyes.

1685306326237.png

1685416269395.png
1685416311135.png

Snare was impressed by the quickness of their movement; his barb wire growing in speed the thinner he created the threads themselves so they were often thrown with a tapering effect that caught more than a few off guard. Alastor deflection sent the destructive spools through the walls; piercing into other rooms. He did not care for the lives of others, especially when they weren't his 'work friends' so his quirk ran rampant and would discriminate against hero, vigilante, or innocent.

"What a wonderful display of control! What is that peculiar force?" He questioned to no one at first before that same strange presence roiled around him before pulling him out into the open. He steadied himself quickly as wires jutted from the bottom of his feet and dug into the sidewalk as he stepped on the cool stone, nearly barefoot as wire spooled around his feet and tore through his wingtips with ease.

"Fame is not the goal, it merely the by product. A by product that can be powerful I've realized. Here I have been, slaughtering rural families of four and creating beautiful nuclear family art galleries and the police could do nothing about it, yet I kill one hero too arrogant to reali, and the first time I leave the house. This happens" He said, tisking and waving his hand toward the growing battlefield around them.

Snare's eyes peering through the jagged eyeholes of his mask, becoming so accustomed to this way of seeing it was practically second nature. A large muscular type joined Alastor, and seemed to inject himself into the fray. A moment recognition passing as he recognized the helmet from the raid at the raven market. "Onyx Tiger? It seemed a true hero has entered this battle, what fun!" Snare nearly stunned by what he heard, craning his head back, holding his head. A laugh that either chiled or boiled blood erupted from the villain

"Peace you say? Do you know what I have felt in my twenty two years of hard work, nailing rural families of four to walls? What I feel when I work with flesh so malleable and complacent? what I will feel when I open your chest and show you, your heart bare? Peace." He said with such vitriol it singed the air; the wires he dug into the ground pulling up something he had left before entering the building. It was Pinwheel's famous ring blade; twisted and transformed by Snare's artistry. The ring now corrugated with fanged barbwire ends as he grasped the barb wire made grip at the center. Barbwire snaking up his arm as he leaned back in a pitching moment, giving them only moments before he slung the ring blade at them; Snare using his other hand to whip the barbwire attached to the ring blade and cause it's direction to become erratic so it was liable to hit both of them if they didn't move or try and block it outright.

"Cruel Brush Stroke #11, Sin Wheel"

oYN9Pk.gif

Alastor
Tetsuo Suzuki
rTZEsOL.jpg

Alastor chuckled somberly at Snare's inquiry "I'll let you figure that one out by yourself". And while tempted to rush in and shut Snare's mouth as he bragged about the families he slaughtered, he was not going to fall for that bait. "Pick someone your own size for once, and I might be impressed" Alastor commented, heavy sarcasm on his voice.

That's when one of the heroes from earlier, Onyx Tiger jumped into the fray, standing next to him. "Glad to see you're having fun with this" was the next sarcasm-heavy comment from Alastor. Snare seemed aware of this one as well, taunting Onyx Tiger like he tried with him. Alastor remained at the ready, much like Snare said, peace was never an option. It was only a matter of who'd strike first.

Snare decided that was enough talk for now, and struck first. Seeing the large barbed wire disk unraveling as it approached, Alastor wasted no time to counter-attack. Using his gravitational sense, Alastor mapped the routes of the wires. And with the help of his Grav Waltz, he quite literally danced around them. Gracefully yet swiftly evading the strike. And when the opportunity presented itself, Alastor would fire three pulses of concentrated kinetic energy, aiming one on each knee and one to Snare's left shoulder. All of them fist sized, and packing quite a punch, but non-lethal regardless.

Last edited:
IMG_0049.jpeg
Eddie Gears aka Wraith
Eddie disappeared in a flash of green light at the sight of the pair of hostile combatants, falling through the area of the void he had named “The hall of mirrors.” A room full of portals, he quickly maneuvered to a different room within the building. Eddie barely managed to grab a duffel full of ammo that had been stashed within the hall.

Eddie adjusted to the darkness of the room noticing the room full of mercenaries. “I am guessing I cannot attempt to win you over with my charm or cash.” He said sarcastically while slowly opening miniature portals around the room, keeping the portals dim as not to attract the mercenaries attention.

Eddie watched as they drew their weapons, waiting till the last second to dive to the ground, the bullets flying past him and into the portals, sending the bullets back into the attackers.

A second layer, Eddie was alone in a room of body’s, and after he adjusting his helmet he continued his infiltration of the building.

The Appraiser
shaggy black hair cat ears blue eyes man boy male jewelry handsome necklace anno s-504986570.png

As Tiger name dropped the villain, Valentine turned to see Snare emrege from the Geigha House. "Oh, fuck." He lifted his camera and snapped a pic quickly. As he turned back to Onyx Tiger, the hero had pulled off his jacket and his muscles were starting to swell. "Ohhh... fuck..." Valentine snapped a picture. He was hardly surprised when Black Cat dropped from the roofs, figuring the larger mans partner would be here somewhere. He waited until the two finished talking and Black Cat disappeared again, before addressing Onyx Tiger. "Yeah, staying out the way is probably the best idea. I'll see if I can get around the back, find another way in. Good luck, big guy." Valentine activated his quirk heading to the back of the building in a blur. As he came out of his quirk in the alley, pain flared through his leg. "Shit, Boss's gonna kill me." He took a breath and headed into the already open doorway and into the building.

Icarus Silver
MIM's reaction, and the man with the three lights for eyes that reminded him of a stoplight looking like he was prepared to fight decided for Icarus real quick that it was time to explore, downstairs instead of upstairs. MIM was a vicious fighter, and he would be in the way. He looked to the three- eyed man, flashed him a quick "Call me" symbol, before tapping MIM on the back. "I'll head downstairs, to get out of both of your hairs. Both of you want to fight, and I'll get in your way."

With that, he slipped past MIM, heading towards the basement, staying as hidden in the shadows, using the interconnecting rooms to dodge out of the way of all of the fighting. He passed by Snare and the other's fights, thankful that he chose to go the sneaky route considering how much damage they were doing to each other and their surroundings.
Just as he made it to the front, he bumped into a figure- a familiar figure. It was the handsome man from outside! His gut had been right, he was a vigilante of some kind.
"I'm going to try to find some victims in the basement. MIM is fighting a guy who looks like a stoplight upstairs, and Snare is fighting Alastor, and I think Onyx Tiger showed up. I'm trying to be useful by heading to the basement, or maybe even follow behind Wrath to see if we need to help out. What do you think?" Icarus whispered to Valentine, not entirely sure why he was trusting the man, but it helped to have allies in these trying times, especially with Snare in the mix- a man who seemed entirely crazy.

Mim, The Mimic Knight
1685851564066.png

Mim stared at the man that began talking, Mim was already spitting up a couple more weapons for him to use, a big shield and another cleaver, a bit smaller than the other weapon he currently held in his third hand. The chest was holding his weapons ready when he felt something touch him, a eye open on his back to look at Icarus who explained he'd be leaving them, " See you later, boy, you leave this to me, MIM! The Mimic Knight! " He twirled around and posed holding his weapon up with his cape flapping by itself. When he stopped posing, he immediately tossed the cleaver he held in hand and caught it, when the shadow casted Mim was already throwing the weapon with all of his strength in a vertical angle. Only for him to spin and toss his longer blade sideways after the first cleaver he threw. Mim rather ignored his name and then looked with his shield up, ready to fight when the light appeared and hurt his one big eye.

He cowered behind his shield to prevent any eye damage. Wow, that is bright! Mim needs to eat those lights! The chest thought to himself as he then charged in with his shield up. What does this guy do? Make shadows and bright lights? MIM WILL BREAK THOSE LIGHTS! He roared in his mind as he continued his reckless and aggressive rush.

- Outside -

1685983506867.pngSnare's voice...it was like listening to nails on a chalkboard as the lunatic boasted of his past sins Onyx felt his veins throbbing with anger, overflowing with rage and a desire for violence. As the villain spoke, the hero's fists tightened, squeezing with so much pressure that it felt like his fingers might fly off. Something in Onyx Tiger was telling the man that he should kill Snare here, blame it on the vigilantes, and save the world some trouble. And then the wheel was revealed, Pinwheel's wheel. To tote around any piece of a hero's gear like it was a trophy and then to mutate and corrupt it...this would be a just murder.

"Snaaaare!!" As the ring flew towards them, Onyx Tiger launched himself into the air his enhanced strength, allowing him to leap right over the deadly weapon. He flew across the street and cocked his right fist back, "Tiger Mauling!" He called out on descent as he launched his fist at Snare. He had put all of his strength behind the punch and if Snare didn't defend or evade against it, he'd be on the receiving end of a very lethal attack.

- Second Floor -

1685985911583.pngWhile Wraith's quick thinking allowed him to escape Red King, his hasty decision landed him in an unknown part of the house with many unfamiliar faces. Again he was swift in his actions and scattered a hail of bullets around the room, but as the bodies fell over it would quickly become clear things were not what they seemed. They hit the floor with heavy thuds, too loud to be the bodies of regular humans, but they also create a splashing sound. Eddie would feel the sticky liquid land on him and feel his feet move with some resistance. "That was a neat trick." As the voice filled the room the lights flickered on. The bodies on the floor had produced no blood from their gunshot wounds, and it would be easy to now spot their grey skin tone and clay-like texture. He would see that the floor was partially covered in a grey liquid that was sticky and Eddie had teleported right into it. At the back of the room, in a corner, a fake wall seemed to melt away and reveal a teen who had been hiding within. "How'd you do it?" The boy asked as he put his hat back on his head and stepped away from the wall. The bodies that Eddie had shot would also start to melt, creating large puddles that continued to grow and spread across the floor.

"Doesn't matter, the boss will figure it out once I've captured you." Suddenly the the boy threw his hands forward and the clay like substance came to life. The puddles on the floor shaped themselves into a dozen hands that leapt at Eddie like spiders trying to grab hold of him.

1685988683996.png
In the hallway the lights continued to blind any who looked upon them with glaring ferocity. The blinding light didn't hinder the villain however as he was still able to see just fine, and saw the weapons coming his way. He quickly raised his cane and slapped the weapons, sending them flying into the wall and floor. But then the wild vigilante started to charge at him. "A bold play." He praised before grabbed his cane and held it out in front of him like a shield of his own. He braced for impact and the two collided. At first he was pushed back by Mim, but hit footing finally gave him enough support to push back and bring the two to a stalemate. "You're quite strong...with a useful quirk." He declared as the yellow light died down and all three lit back up. "Why don't you join us instead? There's greater profit in it for you no doubt."

1685989207583.png
Red King's opponents had both vanished, Alastor headed outside with Snare and Wraith had truly disappeared. But he could hear noises coming from upstairs and while Snare perhaps might have needed some assistance, he wasn't going to risk his life fighting beside a fiend like that. So the giant oni grabbed his sword and trekked through the geisha house. He climbed to the second floor to find Mim and one of his companions in the middle of combat. "Arghhhh!" The monster roared and his voice rattled the wooden panels of the hallway as he moved to block access to the stairs.

- First Floor -

1685988332997.png

Black Cat hadn't made it very far before he heard someone trailing behind him only to see that it was their friend from the street. Then another person appeared, one of their vigilantes. It didn't take much time for Cat to think over his objectives and make up his mind on what he should do. "Cat Mauling!" His battle cry rang out over the empty yard as the feline-armor wearing hero rushed up behind Icarus. With his right hand he reached around and punched the vigilante square in his face. "Icarus, for vigilante activity, I am hereby placing you under arrest."

- Basement -

1685989987534.png

Down below, dust started to fall on the heads of Sayogoromo and his guests as the fighting upstairs continued to rage on. This geisha house had been in his family for a very long time and now it was being destroyed in a single hour. "We have evacuated fifty percent of the merchandise, Sir." A man clad in red explained to the head villain. Sayogoromo's eyes drifted downward from the ceiling to the red ninja. "You started with the most valuable assist correct?" The inquiry warranted an affirmative nod from the subordinate and a smile from his master. "Very well, continue the good work and let's be gone before the fighting moves down here."

Last edited:
1685999802316.png
1685999829714.png

It seemed he had a poor audience for such a well rehearsed performance, but improv was a most necessary quality when it came to art out in the concrete jungle. The ring blade continued to fly passed his enemies, and crashed into the building behind them. He did not have mastery of it like Pinwheel did, but the reaction from Onyx was more than reward enough for his hard work.

"Something changed in my life, and I found challenge in my art all the more exciting. What's more challenging than heroes?"

Snare clocking Onyx's impressive leap into the air and and raked his fingers toward his chest; Barb wire rupturing from his shoulders, and chest; his vest itself seeming to be immune and the wire moved through it without issue while the undershirt was torn asunder. A gruesome display of his will and training as barb wire framed his body in caged armor, before he leapt back, and tore from his own creation. An improvised trap in his image. Onyx' momentum being used against him as his arm would be ruined going through a net of his wire if not pulled back or altered in his trajectory.

1686001247379.png

"Cruel Visage: Wicker Basket"

Snare did not stop there; these two were going to be quite the challenge indeed. He was not entirely sure what Alastor did, but it felt as though he could weave around his attacks with ease; Onyx is a detriment up close so it had to be a ranged battle for as long as he could manage. He didn't want to use that yet. He wanted to push himself and see how far he has come. Snare stomped his foot on the ground, testing an immediate theory as his mind went wild with inspiration. Alastor feeling the ground rumble underneath him for a moment before spools of wire ruptured from underneath him, attempting to skewer him.

"Cruel Brush Stroke #2, Fontaine Rouse-Transition-Cruel Brush Stroke #4, Wing Clipper"

Snare following his ability with another as he swiped his hand and sent a vertical slash of wire at Alastor. It seemed he was trying to kill him before he had a chance to synergize with Onyx.

BitesizedShockedAndeancondor-max-1mb.gif

Attachments

• 1686001218980.png
    1686001218980.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 0
Mim, The Mimic Knight
1686008114426.png

Mim as he charged in, heard his first weapons get deflected and each slam into the wall and floor. Mim still tried to steamroll this spotlight man, he knew what he was going to do! Push him backwards until he tripped over himself then stomp his body until he reached his head! Or push him into the wall and splatter him into bloody paste! Or.... Mim then felt himself slow to a stop in which the vigilante raised an imaginary brow then heard the man speak. What? How was this guy so strong? He was just a string bean! The chest with thoughts, uh, thought. " Join you? If I was crazier then I probably would. " Mim stated as stared at his shield, he could still the light that emitted pass the sides of his shield. " But I like eating people like you. It is what I think. " Mim grimly stated with a disgusting tone behind his words.

He couldn't hear the heavy footsteps since he was in the middle of talking, but he felt something behind him with a quirk, this caused an eye in his back to open and see a massive red demon waiting for him. Mim's gaping maw opened a little in shock. " A big red demon. " Mim stated out loud. No doubt, this man would be strong. This light man wasn't what Mim thought as strong or powerful, his back eye closed and now Mim focused in on eliminating light man here. With his new determination to fight the big red man, Mim's two extra arms snaked around in their own ways. One moved around the shield and grabbed Spotlight by his head or his lights, proceeding to slam him into the wall next to them. Mim's other arm had snaked around to grab one of his two weapons stuck in the walls, ripping it out with a loud crunch and swinging it back over towards Spotlight.

Mim raised his shield ready to strike down with it, having his big eye closed as he knew the light would hurt his eyes. He wasn't sure if it was coming from Spotlight himself or if it was a light around him, but he wasn't going to be fooled again! He wanted him dead so he could have a great fight with big red demon man! Mim would then slam his shield down at where he thought Spotlight would be at if his previous attack with the cleaver didn't make contact. He could already taste the flesh of Lightman and Red Demon!

Last edited:
Icarus Silver

The change in Icarus was abrupt as soon as Black Cat spoke, the sting of betrayal flowing through him enough to make him upset and angry. IF he was attacking anyone, it would make sense to him, but he literally hadn't done anything. He hadn't hurt anyone, while Snare the villain literally attacked people right in front of him. It was disgusting and entirely unfounded, at least in his eyes.
"You cowardly fuck! Anyone who dies here is on YOU!" Icarus thundered, his voice filled with venomous fury. "Tell their families why their loved ones aren't coming home, why they died here today! You're not a hero! Snare is right fucking there and is actively hurting people but you chose a non-combatant? I bet you work for him, you slimy shithead! I bet you want Onyx Tiger dead by Snare's hand!"
His ability was a part of him, and he was much faster than Black Cat, so as the scummy corporate peon came at him, he disappeared in an instant, appearing outside of the Geisha House, where he had placed his point earlier. He vowed that he would definitely report the man when this was all over, as the man seemed to be clearly violating liscencing laws. Still seething, he snuck back towards the building, doing a circuit around the building in case he caught some villains exiting. If not, he would then go inside, staying as hidden in the shadows as possible, heading towards the basement without alerting Black Cat and Valentine, if possible.

IMG_0049.jpeg
Eddie Gears aka Wraith
Eddie struggled as the hands surrounded him, kicking the first that latched into his leg. The thing clung to his leg stubbornly as Eddie tried to remove the vaguely arachnid like appendage.

Eddie pulled out his revolver and fired rounds into the wave of hands that approached him, seconding that the first hand wouldn’t be a real threat. Eddie quickly regretted underestimating the hand, as it punched on his arm, making the weapon misfire as it was guided to the ground and his left leg.

The round tore through his leg, making Eddie collapse into his knee, but he didn’t utter a single grunt as he did his best to ignore the searing pain and fire at the creatures.

Eddie opened a portal behind his back, pulling a small knife from his desk within the void, almost grabbing a coffee mug as one of the creatures punched in his face. Eddie managed to remove the thing and hide the knife in his boot, before the creatures overwhelmed him.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

- Second Floor -

Spotlight was shocked that the vigilante didn't accept the invitation, but it made sense that someone with a quirk like this and habits like that didn't think straight. Caught off guard by the thoughts swirling in his head, Spotlight was unable to evade the extra hand that wrenched around the shield and grabbed him to then slam him into the nearby wall. "Gah!" He grunted as the wooden panels snapped and dented around his skull. For a brief second he was dazed, but one of his eyes spotted Mim draw his weapon and prepare to strike. Quickly, but sloppily, he raised his cane to block the incoming attack, but his arm buckled under the pressure and he only managed to redirect it as the blade slid down the length of his cane and sliced off his fingers. "AHH!"

But as Mim prepared to deal what might have been the final blow to Spotlight, Red King charged in and slammed his arm into Mim's side, swatting the vigilante with all his might and sending him tumbling down the hallway. "I am your opponent now." The large villain declared as he stepped in front of Spotlight. The smaller criminal was still screaming and weeping as his blood started to coat the floor.

Maker, as he was known by his peers, watched Wraith by taken down by the hands and he pouted in the shadow of his wide brim hat. “That was quick, perhaps you won’t be useful.” The boy said with a disappointed tone before he raised both of his hands and started to squeeze them together as if he were trying to pop a ballon in his hands.

This gesture would cause the clay substance to tighten around the downed vigilante. The hands packed in and lost their form as the clay effectively mummified Eddie. Now he could not move or even talk, and breathing would be a hassle. Maker turned that mummy over on his back and created to holes in the face so that Wraith could breath. “Sit tight.” Maker teased, although Eddie would only hear mumbled noise.

- Basement -

Icarus’ abrupt escape was well timed as the villains and other vigilante’s were elsewhere within the building. His arrival to the basement would leave him the only person present to face whatever was downstairs and as he descended the dark stairwell he would see a scene come into view.

Pods, something akin to what you would find on a sci-fi series, lined the far wall of the basement, waiting to be ushered out through an underground tunnel by some of the red ninja from earlier. Inside the pods were familiar faces of missing people from all over Japan, including the pink-haired woman who was just talked about in the news last night.

But Icarus’ arrival would not go unnoticed. “Very brave of you to step into my web little hero.” Sayogoromo’s voice echoed through the basement as he approached the stairs and spotted Icarus. “Continue moving the merchandise, I will handle this one.” He told his underlings.

- Outside -

Snare’s mind worked in dark and evil ways and that showed even in the way he fought. His evasive maneuver was to leave behind a mannequin of himself, a barb wire trap. “You rat!” Onyx’s fist collided with the stand in, punching threw it and leaving a large chasm in the figure’s chest, but as he landed he stumbled into it and the small razors cut through his jacket and suit. “Argh!”

The screams were of a familiar voice and that alone drew Cat’s attention. While his vigilante target had escaped, he was more concerned with the safety of his partner. Black Cat rushed back to the street, just in time see Snare launch his next attack. Black Cat’s suit whirred and breathed to life and with his physical attributes now enhanced he rocketed towards his lover, throwing himself between Onyx and the incoming attack.

His arms were raised as an impromptu shield and the wire slammed into him. The notches in the wire scratched and scratched against Cat’s arms until eventually they began to carve at his armor. “Don’t ever assume you can take him from me!” Black Cat growled, translating his words into a threat. His golden claws gleamed I. The poor street light and he bared his fangs at Snare behind his visor. “I’ll cut you to ribbons.” The hero bent his knees and settled into a fighting stance as Onyx Tiger pulled away from the decoy.

Last edited:
Icarus Silver
Icarus had managed to sneak away from the supposed heroes, still seething at the thought that they had tried to arrest him. Shitheads. The thoughts plaguing him, he entered the basement, trying to stick to the shadows as much as possible.

Icarus held up his hands in a conciliatory gesture, as evidently he wasn't very stealthy. "Whoa, woah. The heroes literally tried to arrest me. Some heroes they are, when Snare himself is attacking people, and they go for the guy not attacking people. I could help, with my Quirk. I'm not too much of a fighter, but I'm better for utility. I'd be willing to join you, considering hoe the heroes treat vigilantes. I don't do attacking, but I've done breaking and entering. Could do a kidnapping pretty easily if it's limited to Japan. " The villains were more loyal than the heroes, which was really sad, prompting him to make a pitch to this villain. Besides, he would be severely disadvantaged if the villain decided to attack him.

1687670456998.png
1687670484310.png

There was no greater delight than this; It felt as though ideals were clashing as they always had throughout history. A bloody swathe of destroyers and protectors colliding endlessly. He felt so very honored to be apart of the cycle; His conviction like a disease that had riddled through his soul, desire like a quasar blooming through his veins as the surprise of Onyx's very own partner. A heroic duo he had seen among the research on heroes he had done over the years. Pinwheel had given him a taste of golden ichor; The seduction of a gruesome fight. What better second course than a beloved here couple.

"I wouldn't think of it. I'd much rather kill you in front of him first. Shall I use my acrylic paints? or perhaps metallic? Tonight is a very special night and you two have wound up being the main cast in my latest and greatest show: Hell on Earth." He seethed, coming to life like a decrepit scarecrow as he stomped toward the pair with swaying arms. A stupor of bloodlust washed over him. Barbed wire pierced through his body; shredding his clothes further and causing them to fall to the floor. A tapestry of awful scars painting his pale body with wide arching brands labelling him a 'black market slave'

The wires roiled through his skin, down his legs and down to his feet; jumping into a leaping attack that seemed fifteen or so feet off. Their expertise in fighting villains caused them to realize that this was intentional. The moment his feet landed; he expelled the condensed wire from his, into the ground.

"Inspired Improv; Dearly Departed Dirge"

Snare manipulated the tensile strength of his barbed wire; honing it like a blade that he slashed through the ground. A rift being blowing up around the feline duo and forced them to react quickly as wire flung out with reckless destruction to the block. Black Cat seeing that he immediately retreated amongst the debris, perhaps he was trying to buy time for something?

earthquake-ywa8gdihpfqz9avu.gif

Mim, The Mimic Knight
1687672776420.png

As Mim's gambit paid off, the once governmental experiment reveled in his victory, he could almost taste the blood that was leaking all over the floor. His eye stared at the defeated man that laid in front of him, holding his hand as he screamed. Not so formal now, was he? The mimic thought to himself. The chest with legs flipped his blade in hand and lifted it up, his taste for the blood was increasing and he wanted this man dead. But just as he was about to shove the blade through the body, he heard someone charging and quickly tried to move to block with his shield but was knocked farther down the hallway.

Mim rolled across the hallway, bouncing a bit before coming to a stop. Immediately after, Mim was already up on his feet seeing the big red man who declared himself Mim's next opponent. " Oh? Already? You are that eager to die first? " Mim asked with a sinister kindness behind his voice. " Could have waited for the light man to be eaten first. " Mim pointed his blade at the massive red man as he walked his way back, holding his shield at his side. " Your blood will be more delicious to drink and your head more desirable to chomp. " The mimic stated with a sickening laugh.

" Come on then. Let's fight. I want your weapon. " Mim stated as he charged forward with his shield at the ready and his weapon ready to slash. As he made his way back, his third arm reached for the second blade that was stuck in the wall. Mim making a frontal assault on the Red Ogre, a hunger for fighting in his eye. His arms that held the blades swung wildly at Red Ogre while his shield stayed in front of him to protect himself.

The Appraiser
shaggy black hair cat ears blue eyes man boy male jewelry handsome necklace s-1125872315.png
Valentine was torn as he watched the brief confrontation between Icarus and Black Cat. Icarus was just trying to help in whatever way he could, but Black Cat was doing his job. They couldn't sort through every vigilante in a case by case basis, the license laws were there to keep people accountable. But if even one person got saved, wouldn't it be worth it? He didn't have long to think however as the encounter ended almost as fast as it began, the two leaving him alone in the hallway once more. He sighed and began to move carefully and slowly through the complex, looking for any signs of where hostages were being kept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back