• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] Monster Movie Night & Makeover Madness

Garbage Pail Kid

Mad Without Power
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sachiko Rishagi
1678229070244.png
1678229149297.png
Sachiko was already nearly finished with her room, bathing in the multicolored sunlight as she bounced around to the beats in her headphones. It had been a busy few days and she was so excited to finally get to know some of her fellow students. She really liked Michi, Toshi, and Rhis; wanting to make some friends and spice up what was otherwise going to be a challenging year of school.

She trounced out into the hallway, eyes filled with starry delight as she knocked on Michi's door more than a few times before swinging it up and spinning in place, a dramatic vogue pose that she totally did not practice every morning.

"Looks like we are neighbors huh? Isn't that exciting! I knew we were going to be amazing friends. I am usually right about these things hehe. I think it'd be so fun if we showed off our rooms and then had a spooky movie night in the common room! Some of the others are going to the mall or starting a festival, but I want to watch the new daymare after august, I've heard it's super scary and watching horror movies is something me and my mom love to do, so I thought it'd be fun to share our silly tradition"

She couldn't help but be spunky, it was an energy she always carried. She believed that the good fortune that had been given to her should continued to be passed down through obnoxious kindness and boisterous theatrics. Sachiko peeking into Michi's room and squealing with excitement as she cupped her cheeks, beaming at Michi as she wagged a finger "An interior designer hiding in plain sight? Sneaky, sneaky. I can't wait for you to see my room, It looks like a rainbow exploded and I am in love~~" She said in a sing song tone.

She could hardly wait to show off her own as she proudly entered it with Michi in tow, the vibrancy and intensity of the color palette something she enjoyed and showed off merch she's collected over the years; one being a limited edition Amaterasu poster; where the suns were made from foil and refracted light brilliantly. She couldn't imagine a better idol of beauty, grace, and the ability to smash face. Sachiko giggling as she flopped onto her heart populated bed, pillows of unicorns and bears.

"So who do you think is totally fun to invite to our movie night?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back